six: kareoke

Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mansae, mansae, mansae, yeah!" Taehyung sings for the umpteenth time today. But who could blame him? It's the end of exams and Joohyun, being the eldest of the group, was forced into treating the children food. They're lucky Joohyun's nice. It's finally winter break and Taehyung is more excited than a child on Christmas morning.

"For goodness sake's V, can you stop singing that song?" Jimin said sitting on the couch of the kareoke room, moving closer to Seulgi.

"Yeah, you've been singing it since this morning" Seulgi backs Jimin up, Taehyung however ignore the two and kneels on the floor, put his hands up, and waves them in the air in a certain rhythm.

"Mansae, mansae, mansae, yeah!" he repeats and Jimin grabs a cushion and throws it to Taehyung's direction.

Seulgi decides to ignore the two for the rest of the time and moves her gaze to the recently opened door which had Joohyun on the other side with a box in her hand.

"Food's here" she says cheerily and Taehyung squeals, making his way back to the couch and sits next to Jimin. Joohyun goes over to them, places the box on the table, and opens it, revealing a heavenly scent.

"Chicken tastes the best after exams!" Taehyung says and grabs a piece.

Jimin follows soon after "You say that every time you do something" he takes a bite of his chicken as Taehyung ignores him. The two girls giggle at each other and take a piece each.

Joohyun stares, slightly in disgust at Taehyung gobbling on his chicken.

"I swear Tae, you're gonna end up eating the bones if you keep this up" she says and takes another bite of her chicken, but Taehyung was too preoccupied on eating his to even bother replying to Joohyun.

In what seemed like seconds (although it was probably a few minutes) the chicken was all gone and Taehyung was already singing his lungs out at the microphone.

"kkum sogeseon maeil maeil (Ah ha)

nega nae oenpare paljjang kkiji"

Jimin takes a mic.

"kkumman kkaemyeon waeirae (Ah ha)

machi yeonghui eomneun cheolsu gachi"

"OTEOKKHAE" Taehyung screms "a meori soge gadeuk halmari manheunde"

Jimin takes over again.

"nuga daesin mal jom haejwo"

The girls squeal in delight and Joohyun takes the advantage and records the two who seemed to be drunk even though they weren't even allowed to drink alcohol. Soon they were on there feet, swaying along the song, and following the choreography.

"manse manse manse YEH

manse manse manse YEH

manse manse manse YEH" The girls start to sing along.

"naega nareul bol ttaemyeon wo" Jimin sings, almost way too seriously

"manse manse manse YEH

manse manse manse YEH

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter