two: hyung

Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun and Taehyung have become more and more closer in the last few weeks. They learn that Joohyun's apartment and Taehyung's house are only a block away from each other and so they started walking home together. They kept bumping into each other at school making them both wonder the reason as to why they haven't met before.

Since their meetings have become frequent, Taehyung and Joohyun now have a circle of friends. Taehyung's friend, Jimin, and Joohyun's friend, Seulgi, met a few days after the two started walking home together. The two occasionally tease Joohyun and Taehyung's closeness but the two shrug it off. But you can't blame Jimin and Seulgi for swooning over their two friends, it isn't hard to mistake their relationship as more than friends. Plus they were both equally attractive, but no, Seulgi and Jimin would never, never admit to them shipping their two friends together, that would be way too weird.

Basically, the two are best friends.

It sounds cliche and unrealistic, plus a lot of people believe that a girl and boy simply cannot stay friends for a long period of time, eventually one of them will fall for the other. However, in their relationship, the said situation didn't seem like a problem for the two. They spent time together being just friends and no more. No other feelings were shared, simple. It's completely normal, but why did it seem so strange to everyone else? No one knows, really, all Taehyung and Joohyun know is that they enjoy each other's company, nothing more.

"Bring me chocolates, hyung" Taehyung says and it sounds more like a whine than a request and Seokjin's laugh is heard through the phone.

"Sure, but it might be melted once I reach our house" Seokjin states.

Taehyung nods even though Seokjin can't see him "It's fine! Just bring me anything sweet!" he finishes the phone call after saying goodbye and presses the red button displayed on his phone screen.

Taehyung moves his gaze over to the girl a few inches next to him, hugging legs and on her phone, her position seemed familiar but this time she wasn't crying.

"My older brother's coming over tomorrow!" Taehyung says like a child and pushes Joohyun lightly to get her attention

Joohyun pushes his arms off of her shoulders and whines "Hey! You don't have to push"

"Oops" he says innocently "Sorry" he gives out his signature box-smile as he chuckles and Joohyun can hardly stop her hand from pushing his face away.

"You should come over tomorrow! My hyung is really good at cooking" Taehyung brags

"Honestly, Tae" Joohyun gets up and grabs her phone from the bedside table "When do I not come here?" she jokes and grabs Taehyung's hand to help him get up.

The two share a laugh and they opted to go downstairs. Taehyung turns off the lights as they walk out the door and heads for the stairs. As the reach the bottom floor they informed Taehyung's parents that they were going to take a walk outside.

Now walking along their subdivision, and with only the sundown watching over they walk in silence heading to the shop near Joohyun's house. As they reach the store, Taehyung pulls the hem of Joohyun's shirt sightly asking for her attention. Joohyun looks over to her best friend.

"Joo, I forgot my wallet" Taehyung says with puppy eyes

"And?" she responds coldly and Taehyung nearly sulks at her expression.

"Joo-ah!" he begs with a hint of aegyo "Treat me" he drags the 'e' and drapes his arm over Joohyun's shoulders.

"Hey! Tae, stop! You're heavy!" she tries moving away but Taehyung is stubborn and insists that his empty tummy should be filled.

"Joohyun-ah!" he says as he begins to run after her, he catches her easily and starts tickling her on her stomach and neck.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" she begs, struggling to find escape and in the end she gives up, having to pay for two bottles of banana milk and an ice cream.

Taehyung walks along the street in delight, with a banana milk in one hand and an ice in the other. A cocky smile is plastered on his lips as he his ice cream.

"Thanks, Joo" he says, placing the banana milk in between his arm and torso to pet Joohyun.

"You owe me one, now" Joohyun says but Taehyung pretends not to hear.

"Hyung!" Taehyung exclaimes as he wraps his arms around Seokjin and gives him a tight squeeze. Seokjin couldn't respond to the hug as his two hands were occupied with his luggage.

"Taehyung, let go" Seokjin struggled "My bags are heavy" he says and Taehyung pulls away but greets his hyung with a bright smile.

"I missed you, hyung"

"I missed you too, but could you le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter