three: sugar rush

Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

based on this prompt x

Joohyun doesn't understand why she's in this situation, nor does she know what she did to deserve this. But somehow, she ended up with a hyperactive, five year-old Taehyung in her living room, dancing to Big Bang at three a.m.

It's the day after Halloween and Taehyung just had to devour all of the candy they collected yesterday at midnight in one sitting, and he didn't even bother leaving his best friend some.

"Joohyun-ah!" he dragged the 'a' as the bridge of the song came yet again.

"Tae, let go of me!" she screamed as Taehyung pulled her into an embrace and started jumping. "I. Can't. Breathe."

She eventually escaped but Taehyung continued to dance all by himself with his eyes closed.

"Okay, that's it. I've had enough of Bang Bang Bang for the evening" she said and grabbed the remote and turned off the music, and as expected, here comes a whining Taehyung.

"Joo!" he started "I was just getting into it" he whined and slumped on the floor, kicking his legs out.

"Taehyung, I've heard the words Bang Bang Bang for fifty times already, plus its three, it’s time for bed" she scolded and put her hands on her hips.

"You're not my mom" he pouted

"Well if you didn't eat all my candy, I wouldn't need to do this!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter