Chapter 7

Wait(Book 2 of TNDDAP)

Sujeong's P.O.V

A rush of memories came flooding back to my mind.All about Taehyung,Yein,Jungkook,Bangtan and Lovelyz...I remember everything.Imagine the pain Taehyung had to go through when he found out I didn't remember him...

I shot my eyes open.I was in Lovelyz's dorm.I was still in a warm embrace.

"Sujeong!?Sujeong!?Are you alright!?"

I heard a deep voice.I couldn't feel my legs as I fell to the ground.Through the tears b in my eyes,I could hardly make out the figure that was hugging me.

Taehyung.

I looked around.I was in my shared room with Yeim,and no one else except us was around.I closed my eyes and let the tears fall out.

"Shhh...It's all alright now...don't cry"

I heard him reassure me as I hugged him tighter than before.

"I'm sorry...

I said between sobs.

"For what?"

He asked innocently.

"F-For not remembering you,and getting you hurt..."

I saw his eyes widened as I wiped the unlimited tears away.

"Y-You remember?"

I nodded my head while sniffling.

"I r-remember e-everything,and I'm really sorry"

I only remembered saying that before I out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung's P.O.V

She remembers...I've never felt this happy in my life.She fell asleep as I lay her on the bed.I gave her one last hug and a peck on the cheek before heading out the door only to see Bangtan and Lovelyz doing God-knows-what in the living room.Still dorks.

"How is she?"

Yein asked me as I poured myself a glass of water.I saw all of their eyes on me.

"Good news,in fact,I would like to thank the car for almost crashing into her!"

"Thank goodness you had fast reflexes and pulled her away in time"

Baby Soul said before urging me to continue.

"She actually remembers everything now"

Gasps were heard,and we saw Seokjin Hyung fall down from his chair with a laughing Myungeun beside him.

"Then that's great news!"

"What's great news?"

Both our managers entered our dorm.

"It seems that you guys are getting closer"

Lovelyz's manager commented while J-Hope Hyung stood up and started dancing to Oh My Girl's Closer.Again.Mijoo followed him after.These two are still the same after all these years.

"It's getting late,want to go back to the dorm?"

Manager-nim asked.It was 11pm at night.

"SLEEPOVER AT LOVELYZ'S DORM!"

Suga Hyung shouted beforehand collapsing on the sofa and started snoring.Jiae noona found a pillow and hit him with it.

"What if this causes a scandal!?"

He yawned.

"Nah,the fans haven't found out your dorm location"

Lovelyz looked at each other before slowly nodding their heads.

"True though"

"But-

"You have sleeping bags right?"

"Yup!"

"Hey-

"Then it's confirmed!"

We cut off our managers.They sighed.

"Fine!I'll pick you boys up at 12pm tomorrow"

Our manager said as we pushed him and Lovelyz's manager out the door.Once they were gone and we saw them drive away,the dorm turned into a zoo.

When I turned around,all the sleeping bags were already laid out,and it seems like even the Lovelyz's members were sleeping in the living room.

Feathers were everywhere.Hoseok,Mijoo,Jisoo,Jungkook and Yein were having a girl group and boy group dance competition.And the rest were having a pillow fight.Yoongi was having too much fun with that gummy smile of his.

I was going to accompany Sujeong in the room when I felt a tug on my sleeve.I looked back to see Sujeong.

"I missed this a lot"

She smiled.

"Hey!I wanna join too!"

She shouted.Everyone was now having a pillow fight.Everybody looked at her with big smiles,glad that her memories were back.

"Hey!Me too!"

I joined them as I pushed everyone around.After playing for who knows how long,we all collapsed on the sleeping bags while laughing.There was silence for a while,everyone was tired.Until Sujeong spoke up.

"I missed everyone a lot"

"Dawwww"

"Don't you miss me the most?"

I asked.

"Y-Yeah"

"Ugh you guys are so cheesy"

We chuckled and there was silence again.

"I also missed something else"

She giggled.

"Seokjin oppa"

"Aww-

"Your cooking"

Her stomach grumbled.

"I'm hungry now actually"

"Me too!"

"Me three!"

"Me four!"

"Oh noooooo"

He groaned as we chuckled.He went to cook something for us with Myungeun while we chatted about stuff.

He soon came out with  big bowl of ramyun and Myungeun with many small bowls.We each took our share before forming a big circle.

"This tastes so good~Chef Seokjin jjang!"

She said while giving Seokjin thumbs up.

"Hey"

I nudged her.

"Hmm?"

"Since you got your memories back...

We looked into each other's eyes.

"Are you still waiting?"

She froze as my heart thumped.Shebroke out in wide grin.

"Of course"

She said as she blushed and I was overjoyed.

"What are the both of you whispering about?Eh?"

We turned to see everyone looking at us.

"Nothing!"

We said in unison.

"Probably about how fab my cooking is"

Seokjin Hyung praised himself,as others argued about it again.

Yein's P.O.V

I chuckled.This was just too funny.

"Yah,Jeong,Yein,Open your mouth"

"Why?"

I turned to Jungkook as he stuffed a fish cake in my mouth.

"Ha!Yein's the last one eating!She gets to clean the dishes!"

Jungkook shouted to everyone,sabotaging me.Why that little-

"Well technically Jungkook you also get to do the dishes since you're sitting next to her and also because one does not simply does the dishes alone"

"What!?Since when was there that rule-

"No buts.Now go on and do the dishes while we sleep,it's 2am in the morning.

Everyone got into their sleeping bags while Jungkook sulked and I chuckled.

"Your plan backfired~"

I said as we made our way to the kitchen and did the dishes.

We washed everything and went out to see the lights dimmed,and everyone sleeping.I made my way to my sleeping bag when Jungkook grabbed my wrist.

"Hey!Look at what I found!"

He held two markers in his other hand.We both smirked before getting to work.

We drew on everyone's faces carefully,making sure no one would be awake.An hour passed,and we quickly got into bed.

"Goodnight,Jungkook"

"Where's my goodnight kiss?"

He said while closing his eyes and making kissing noises with his mouth.I pretended to puke before quickly giving him a peck on the lips.

"You still have to wait for a few years,Jungkook,we're not officially-

"Yeah,I know.I'm still waiting,so make sure you do the same thing too"

I smiled secretly,thinking he can't see me.

"I can see you.Just sleep now,goodnight"

He gave me a peck on my cheek as I blushed and drifted off into dreamland.

A/N:Hi guys!I'm sad to say that this is the last chapter...*sobs* but there's going to be a (probably short)epilogue I'll post.

Extra bonus questions:How was this fanfic?Was it good?Or really bad?Could you rate it?On a scale of how much Jungkook likes Jimin to how much Jimin likes Jungkook.Hahaha just kidding.On a scale of 1-10?

Will anyone even answer this gosh.