Special Chapter

Wait(Book 2 of TNDDAP)

 

*Zoom to the future,3 years later*

"And that's all for today!Good work everyone!"

The studio was then filled with sighs of relief,and 'thank yous' going around.I was having a solo pictorial for a magazine.In Hong Kong!After 3 years in the industry,I was already used to all this.But I still miss my unnies around me when I'm doing solo activities.

Lovelyz has a successful career now,with many fans in korea and around the world too.I thanked the staff before changing and heading back to the hotel.Hmm,that's strange.Manager-nim was supposed to pick me up.I admit I was kinda scared,being alone in a city that I have never been to before.It was night,and the city lights brightly shone,and I automatically took out my phone and took pictures.Well it's the natural instinct of a blogger after all.

I waited but manager-nim was still nowhere in sight.I called him but he didn't pick up.And that's when I decided to call the second most reliable person I know,my mum!Kind of.Otherwise known as the leader of Lovelyz,BabySoul!And yes she's my second mom.

"Ring Ring...

"Hello?"

"Unnie~"

"Sujeongie?What are you calling me for?"

"Manager-nim was supposed to pick me up,but he ain't here"

"Ahh,then where are you?"

I looked around.

"Near xxxxx restaurant,on xxxx street"

"What!?"

Footsteps were heard,and soon the whole of Lovelyz came out of the restaurant near to me.

"Unnie!"

I yelled as I ran to them.

"What are you guys doing here?"

Yein grinned sheepishly.

"We were hungry"

My stomach growled and they chuckled.

"I'm hungry too~"

"Don't worry,I figured you would be,so I packed some for you"

Jisoo unnie passed me a plastic container filled with rice,eggs and meat.Simple but delicious.

"Aww I love you unnie"

I said while giving Jisoo unnie a hug.

"Now where should we go?"

Mijoo unnie asked.

"How about that shopping mall?"

Myungeun unnie pointed to a building.

"Are you sure that's a mall?It looks like a stadium instead"

"Whatever!Just head inside!Its freezing cold out here!"

We headed inside the building.Almost all the doors were locked,but the one right at the back wasn't.Jiae unnie opened the door to see lots and lots of seats,and a stage.

But we really didn't care about the big stage or the lights or anything,we cared most about...

"Warmth!"

We all rushed to the front seats near the stage for more warmth.

"Ahhh~we'll just wait here for manager-nim to call"

The seating was arranged like this:

BabySoul-Myungeun-Jiae-Kei-Mijoo-Jisoo-Sujeong-Yein

All in a straight row.I took out the container and started eating my dinner when the lights dimmed.We were all flustered when a group of boys came out on stage!and started dancing but stopped halfway.

"Why are there people here!?"

"AHHH SASAENG FANS!!!"

And the stadium was filled with screams and shouts from Lovelyz and the group of boys,while Yein and I were just staring quietly at their faces,and a light bulb came to my mind.

"BANGTAN!?"

The group of boys stopped running around and stared at us.Yup,it's Bangtan.

"LOVELYZ!?"

We all heaved sighs of relief before chuckling.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"We have a concert here tomorrow!We're practising now!"

Kei asked while Jimin answered.

"Ahhh~We're here for a holiday!And for Sujeong's solo pictorial too!"

"I don't get why I still must work on a holiday!"

I said as they chuckled.

Soon,we were all on the big stage,not performing but just sitting down and talking about random stuff once again in a huge circle.I was still eating too,because I'm a slow eater.Gosh we sure are chatty.

"Sujeongie~"

I turned to my right to see Taehyung do aegyo.I chuckled.

"What was all that for?"

"Ahhhh~"

He opened his mouth wide.I rolled my eyes before stuffing a scoop of rice,egg AND meat into his mouth.He then started to do his happy dance.Once I finished eating,we formed a large circle,and Seokjin and Myungeun came carrying cans of cokes.We each took one,and Namjoon smirked.

"Now,it's time for horror stories~HEHEHEHEH"

He chuckled evilly as the atmosphere tensed.

"A long time ago,in a nearby alley,there was a girl who was robbed and killed by some murderers.An why was she there?Because she wanted to sneak some photos of her idols coming out of the stadium.But all because of her clumsiness and innocence,that lead to her...death-

"BOO!"

"AHHHHH!"

We all have a short shriek when Jungkook appeared behind Yein,who was sitting beside Namjoon,and shouted.

The tense atmosphere became lighter when Yein started chasing Jungkook around and laughter was heard throughout the stadium.

Soon,manager-nim came and picked us up.He already knows about the friendship between Bangtan and Lovelyz,so he was reassured when he knew we were with them.He drove us back to the hotel and we each went into our rooms.I was sharing my room once again with Yein.

I took a shower first,and changed into a white shirt with shorts.I was drying my hair with my towel when a message came in from my phone.

TaeTae:Meet me at the beach near your hotel

Sujeongie:On my way

I spotted Yein just about to enter the bathroom.

"Yein!I'll go out for a while!I'm meeting Taehyung!"

"Ahh,alright unnie!Fighting!"

"Fighting?"

I asked her as she just winked at me.Hm,weird maknae.I slipped on my slippers before heading to the beach.Its like 10pm at night,so I suppose there shouldn't be anyone there.Except for us.

I reached the beach,but he was nowhere in sight.I continued looking around,when a pair of warm hands covered my eyes.

"Guess who?"

"HyungTae?"

"Aishh"

"Just kidding.I know it's you,TaeTae oppa"

He then removed his hands and grinned.

"So,what did you ask me out here for?"

We were now seated on the sand,admiring the stars.

"Are you still waiting?"

I chuckled.He asks that question EVERYTIME we meet privately.And my answer never changes.

"You think?"

I'm the biggest troll ever.He didn't answer me,instead,he stood up and walked about 10 to 15 meters away from me.

"Yah!What are you doing!?"

He finally stopped in his tracks and stretched his arms,opening them wide.

"RYU SUJEONG!"

I stood up and listened to him.

"If you're tired of waiting and just want to go back to the old times,or in other words you just want to come back to me..."

I gazed at him,

"And be my girlfriend again...

As tears pooled in my eyes.

He smiled.

You can always come into my arms again,right now"

I sniffed and ran to him,and he enveloped me in his arms,making me feel safe with his warm embrace,as tears ran down my cheeks,staining his shirt with my tears.

"It's been 3 years Sujeongie,you don't have to wait anymore..."

He said as he my head.

"Be mine again?"

(A/N:KYAAAAA *sings infinite's be mine* wow way to spoil the mood author-nim btw it ain't the end yet keep reading)

I looked up to him.

"Ya think?Yes..."

We chuckled as we stayed in that position,just feeling the wind blow on us,and enjoying each other's company and warmth.

Nobody's P.O.V

Meanwhile,behind the bush...

"Pass me the binoculars!I wanna see!"

Jiae snatched the binoculars from Yoongi.

"Alright,chill grandma"

He said to her as the two started their bickering again.

"Wahhhh~The first Banglyz couple after three years!Neomu Kyeopta!"

Kei gushed.

Jungkook smirked as he whispered into Yein's ear.

"Didn't beat the golden Maknae couple though.We're still first!"

Yein chuckled as they laughed together,with hands held secretly behind.

And all the waiting led to a happy ending.Sometimes promises aren't meant to be broken after all.

A/N:And with that,TNDDAP has come to an end.I'm gonna miss you guysㅠㅠMaybe I'll see you on my other two stories or future books?I hope so.Please do continue supporting Lovelyz and BTS!I hope for interactions with their comebacks this time!With that,goodbye!