Epilogue(but not really a epilogue)

Wait(Book 2 of TNDDAP)

Sujeong's P.O.V

From then on,whenever we had the same schedules,Bangtan and Lovelyz secretly interacted backstage.It was always fun,just goofing around.It made my heart feel at ease somehow.

"Lovelyz!Get ready for the encore stage!"

Our manager called out.Like this.We were having the same scedule today,but we haven't interacted.

We waited until they called us up and we went on stage.The cheers of the crowd and the waving hands of our fans brought a smile to my face.I didn't regret becoming an idol one bit.Even though they couldn't see me,since I was blocked by this really tall guy in front of me,I still smiled.

My eyes diverted from the crowd to the rest of the idols,trying to look for a certain someone.

"Looking for me?"

He whispered in my ear.

Kim Taehyung.

He gave me a shock,but I managed to stay composed.I quickly thought of an excuse,trying to .

"Nope,was looking for Yein.Ah,there she is!"

I pointed to Yein,chatting with Jungkook.He then sulked while playing with my hair.

"Well I was looking for you"

He said softly,making me blush.

"You're too gullible.I was looking for you too,idiot"

He smiled again.The encore stage soon ended and Lovelyz headed back to the dorm.I collapsed on my bed while thinking again.

I guess the friendship between Bangtan and Lovelyz would never be broken if it's true.True friendship doesn't fade that easily.And the so-called 'Long Distance relationship' between me and Taehyung should have the same concept.Same with Jungkook and Yein too.

True Love doesn't fade that easily too.And nothing affects the feelings we have for each other.

A/N:Read the special chapter!