Chapter 1

Wait(Book 2 of TNDDAP)

Taehyung's P.O.V

"Alright!We'll take a break now!"

Bangtan collapsed on the floor.It was dance practice for Danger,and it was the most tiring dance I have ever learnt before.I reached out for my water bottle and drank all the water,I could see manager-nim enter from the corner of my eyes.

"Taehyung-ah?"

"Yes Hyung?"

Manager-nim seemed concerned and perplexed for some reason.He was hesitant,I could tell.

"Do you want to tell me something?"

Bangtan's eyes were on us now,we were all waiting for manager-nim.

"Well,uhm,tomorrow you will film for MTV's best of the best as an MC"

"Yay!"

We cheered,but manager-nim still was stiff.He was with us even before we debuted,and we know him well enough to know if he's uncomfortable about something.

"What's wrong Hyung?"

"Y-You'll be working with another idol for this project"

"Ooooohh who is it?"

We all looked at manager-nim curiously.

"Taehyung-ah,..."

He gulped before looking at me in the eye.

"It's Sujeong"

I froze.I saw Bangtan freeze too.Sujeong.Ryu Sujeong.The name that held so much memories.At that moment,I didn't know how to think of this situation.We haven't seen each other for so long.Should I be happy,because I could see her again?Or should I be afraid?Afraid that she already forgot me?I had mixed emotions then.And the only words I could sputter out was,

"Really?"

That evening,just before Bangtan was going back to the dorm,Bang PD-nim called me to his office.

"So...V,I guess that your manager already told you that you're working with Sujeong"

I nodded.I was feeling butterflies in my stomach after a long time.I was excited yet nervous meeting her.I missed her so much.

"I know you're happy and excited to see her,but the thing is..."

"Sir,if this is about dating,I assure you I won't date her!I'll wait for a few more years when the dating ban is lifted!"

"No,V,the thing-no,fact is that,she lost her memories in a car accident"

I felt my whole world crashing down on me.All I heard before falling into a deep sleep and seeing pitch black was a cry from PD-nim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in a white room.I didn't open my eyes,but my brain was awake,and I could hear.

"He just needs some rest,he can be discharged tomorrow"

"Alright,thank you doctor"

I heard Jungkook's voice and the sound of steps getting softer.I opened my eyes to see a worried Jungkook by my side.

"Hyung!You're awake!"

I smiled weakly at him.

"Where's the rest?"

"Sleeping.They still don't know about your condition.Only I was awake when manger-nim stepped into the dorm"

"Ahhhh"

There was a moment of silence before Jungkook broke it.

"Hyung...I know about what happened to...Sujeong"

All I could do then was fight back the tears.But Jungkook wouldn't let me.All he did was move closer to me.He then hugged me.

"Hyung,just cry...let it all out"

He let his tears flow down his cheeks,crying while hugging me.I hugged him back,and let it all out,the longing,the pain,and al the stress,and most of all,the pain of her missing prescence.

Pabo-ya,you didn't wait for me,you forgot about me completely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sujeong's P.O.V

"Sujeong,you'll be working with V of BTS for this project"

"Alright!"

Hmmm,V?What a unique stage name.I hope he's nice.Maybe my members know him.I turned to my unnies and Yein,and was surprised to see them frozen like statues.

"Hahahahha,why are all of you frozen!?You guys look hilarious!"

Despite losing my memory last year,my unnies told me I still have the same personality.I remembered everyone,except for a certain seven people.Unnies were all in disbelief when I couldn't remember them,maybe we were very close back then.Yein was like,the most shocked one out of all,and disappointed too.Ugh,Stupid Car!Destrying my memories!

"Sujeong-ah,just,act as usual around him"

"Hmm,alright!"

I said while nodding my head excitedly.Lovelyz just debuted not too long ago,and I'm already getting a position as an MC for a project!Hooray!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sujeong's P.O.V

It was the day I would meet Sujeong.Thankfully,nobody knew about my visit to the hospital,except for Bang PD-nim,my manger,and Jungkook.I insisted on going,even though they tried to stop me.

We reached the venue and I was just about to exit from the car when my manager stopped me.

"One last thing,Stay strong,Taehyung-ah"

I smiled at him before exiting the car and entered the building.The lift doors were about to close but I rushed there,and pressed the button to open the doors multiple times.

"Wait!"

I probably looked like a idiot,but who cares.The lift doors open,and the person who made my heart feel joy yet pain stood there.

Sujeong.

I stood frozen there.She shot me a smile.

"Oh,Sunbae,hello!Umm,you can enter the lift now!"

I broke out of my trance and entered.It was filled with awkward silence in the lift.

"Sujeong-ah?"

"Yes sunbae?"

"I'm two years older than you,but you can use informal talk with me,I'm more comfortable with that!"

"Ahhh okay!Then...can I call you Taetae oppa?"

"Umm,sure!Of course!"

Taetae was exactly what she called me.Before.I could tell her personality was still the same though,throughout the whole project.

And that was when I had a new ambition,a new goal.She may have lost her past memories with me and Bangtan,but I'm determined to build new ones,with her.

Just wait,Sujeongie,just wait.

A/N:Yay!Chapter 1 is out!I'll try to update soon!