Chapter 2

Wait(Book 2 of TNDDAP)

At the Dream Concert Backstage

Jungkook's P.O.V

Bangtan is on the car right now on the way to dream concert.I wonder if Lovelyz is going to attend too.As if on cue,Jin Hyung asked our manager.

"Hyung!Ermm,are there any...like...other groups attending the dream concert?"

"I know what your main question is,Seokjin.Yes,Lovelyz will be attending!"

Bangtan cheered,especially Taehyung hyung,since he wanted to build more memories with Sujeong.

"But I'm not sure if you'll be meeting them though,it's going to be very crowded and messy there..."

"Ohhhhh..."

Bangtan's excitement died down,but at least there's still hope.

Jeong Yein,why is it so hard just to meet you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We didn't get to see Lovelyz at all today.Now we only have the encore left.

"Jungkook!Get ready!The encore is in five minutes!"

"Alright,got it!"

I don't know why I'm going to do this,and I don't think I can pass it over to her over a swarm of idols,but I quickly tore a small piece of paper off a random notebook,which I assumed to be Jimin hyung's,and grabbed a pen.I need to think and write fast.Short but sweet.Think,Jungkook!Think!And a light bulb appeared in my head.All my emotions probably lead to this.

I miss you,Jeong Yein-Jeon Jungkook

Wait,no,I shouldn't put our names on it,what if she drops it-

"Jungkook,time to go!Ppali!"

Too late to change it now,Jeon Jungkook.I hurried to stage with the rest of Bangtan.Lovelyz are near us,next to Infinite sunbae.

I was next to Taehyung hyung,and we were both waving to fans with balloons in our hands.

Just one quick look.

I glanced behind me,and saw her face,after three years.Still bubbly and cute,she was laughing along with Babysoul.A quick look soon disappeared,and I was staring at her.I couldn't pull myself away,I just wanted to hug her right now,and pull her into my arms again,in my embrace.I guess she probably sensed that someone was staring at her,because the next thing that  she did was turn her head around,and caught me staring at her.We were lost in each other's eyes for a while,until we both forcefully pulled away from each other.

We're both going to die if we stare at each other for too long and there was a fancamera.

It was then I noticed Taehyung glancing back and forth.As if looking out for something.

"Hyung,what's wrong?"

"Sujeong got some confetti or dust in her eye"

We whispered to each other.So he was looking out for Sujeong.It was time for Bangtan to move.And now,I was right behind Yein.

Yein's P.O.V

My heart still thumps for him after three years.Am I that in love with him?I could even smell his familiar scent behind me.Sigh.I'm being too-

Someone knocked into me lightly on the shoulder,and slid a paper into my hand.Hmm,what's this?I was about i look back but he walked in front of me.And I recognized that back view.Jeon Jungkook?

It isn't safe to read it now,I'll read it in the car later.Still,a small smile unknowingly crept up my face,and I followe my unnies.The encore ended.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I'm now at the car park.Manager-nim is going to drive us back now.But I wanted to see Sujeong first.She got some confetti dust in her eye.This was where all idols park their cars,so I kinda hoped to see her.

"Come on,get in the car Taehyung!"

I spotted Sujeong.I ran to her and grabbed her wrist by surprise.

"Oh?Taetae oppa?"

"Umm,is your eye okay?"

"Ohh!Umm,yeah!"

"That's good to hear!"

I quickly waved goodbye to her and flashed her my signature rectangular smile,and winked.She blushed a little,but waved goodbye to me too.I returned back to our car,and manager-nim drove us back to the dorm.

As Long as she's fine,I'm okay.

Yein's P.O.V

Lovelyz were all in the car now.I secretly took out the slip of paper and opened it up.

I miss you,Jeong Yein-Jeon Jungkook

I smiled.Its been so long.Nothing was really in my mind now.Tears pooled at the corner of my eyes for no specific reason.I quickly wiped them away before my unnies notice me.

I miss you too,Jeon Jungkook.

We reached the dorm soon after.All of us washed up and went to our rooms.My roomate was Sujeong unnie.She was still in the washroom.I lied down on my bed,but it felt like something was poking me.I took it out from behind me,and realised it was the bear that Jungkook gave me.I played with it for a while,and took out an album containing all of Banglyz's pictures.The first one was the four of us at the amusement park,enjoying ourselves.There were pictures of Me and Jungkook,Sujeong with Taehyung,and Banglyz all together.Looking at all the funny pictures with all our funny faces made me feel a little better but at the same time sad.

"Yein?"

I looked up.I saw Sujeong unnie at the door,about to enter the room.I quickly stashed the album under my bed,and greeted her.

"Are you okay?You looked strange and looked like you were about to cry in the car"

"Yeah,I'm okay!Thanks for caring and asking,Sujeong unnie"

She smiled at me.

"It's no biggie,I'm going to have some fruits,want some?"

"Nah,no thanks.I'm sleepy!"

I stretched my hands out and yawned loudly while she chuckled.

"Alright then,more for me!"

Sujeong unnie exclaimed before heading off to the kitchen to get some fruits.I tucked myself in to sleep and drifted off into dreamland soon after.

Sujeong's P.O.V

What on earth.We only have an apple left!?Aish.I grabbed the line Apple and shut the fridge door.We HAVE to go grocery shopping tomorrow.Its a free day!Yay!I sat down alone at the dining table,thinking of what happened with Taehyung while chewing on my apple.A smile unknowingly creeps up my face when I think of him.Whats wrong with me?The problem is unknown.I finished my apple and went to go brush my teeth before heading to bed.

Yein was already asleep by then.Not wanting to disturb her,I didn't turn on the lights but my smal lamp beside my bed instead.I'm having weird flashbacks again.

//Flashback//

I was sitting on the swing in the playground,trying to push myself higher and higher.I couldn't succeed as i didn't have enough strength.I was only 7 then.

"Hi there!It seems like you're having trouble!Let me help you!"

He then pushed me and the swing was going higher and higher.I was having fun,and he was too.

We then played together for 10 minutes before he said he had to go back home.He ran away while waving at me and I waved back.I didn't even get his name.After he left and I was about to leave too,I found out that he dropped something.A small treasure box with the initials T and H on it.

//Flashback end//

Treasure Box?T and H?Wait.I'm having another one.

//Flashback 2//

"I think I solved your case,as well as mine"

"So it was you all along!And I don't even know why I wanted to find this boy anyway,strange feelings"

"Me too,I guess...it's FATE!!!"

She covered her ears slightly because if my loudness.

"Haha,yes,but not too loud please oppa"

//Flashback 2 end//

Wait...so...I found the person who owned the treasure box!But...I couldn't see his face...it was blurred out...

Ughh,I'm having a bad headache right now,I'll continue thinking about this tomorrow.Its so strange.Just WAIT.I'll find out.

A/N:Yay!Another update!