Chapter 5

Wait(Book 2 of TNDDAP)

Sujeong's P.O.V

"This is...our house?"

Yein nodded her head,answering my question.We were now standing in front my old home.I used to live with Yein here.Yein then went to the doorstep and took out some old,rusted keys,before unlocking the door with them.I stepped in,and smelt...dust!

I quickly opened the windows as I coughed.I inhaled the fresh air from outside before relaxing.I looked around.Not that small but not that big either...

"Well,take your time to look around,unnie!Your room's over there!While mine is there!I'll just be over here alright!"

Yein said before plopping down on the sofa and pointing to two rooms.Before I could reply,she was already sleeping.Aish,that sleepy pig.I went to what was supposed to be my room and observed.A bed,cabinet,and drawers,along with my closet and a table with a mirror on the wall.I sat down on the chair before the table,and stared in the mirror.Wow,if I'm 18 now,then I was 16 when I lived here with Yein.

My eyes wandered to the drawers in the table.There were 3.I opened the first and second,there was nothing.The third one also had nothing though-...wait.

It looked like it has 2 spaces.I lifted the first floor up,lrevealing a second floor with another album.Instead of that 'Banglyz' album,this one had a plain cover which was in baby pink,and said the words printed in fine letters,'Tae-Tae and me'.Tae-Tae again?Just who is he?

I flipped to the first page.There wasn't two people but 4.I saw me and Yein,and I widened my eyes.That guy.His arm was around me,and had that familiar rectangular smile.I looked at the other person with Yein.Dressed in a policeman outfit,he posed with the peace sign beside Yein.Wasn't he the one who was with Taehyung at the grocery store that time?Yein and him...

I rushed out to see Yein asleep on the sofa.I pounced on her.

"AHHHHH!!!Ugh,what is it unnie-

"Yein,wasn't this the guy who was with you at the grocery store?Along with Taehyung and me?"

I pushed the album into her hands as I said that hurriedly.She took a look at the picture as her eyes widened.She was in shock and froze.I took the album back and she was still in that position.Looking at another picture in there,it confirmed my suspicions.

It was Taehyung.It had to be.Its all too familiar.

I flipped through the pages,only to see me and Taehyung's cute pictures.So that means Taehyung was the one in my memories?My so-called BOYFRIEND?Wow,I...don't know how to feel about this.I need to sort out my feelings.

"Yein...is this true?"

I shook her gently.She looked at me in the eyes before sighing deeply and nodding her head slowly.I sighed as my grip on her shoulder loosened and I let go of her.

We lingered a little more,and went back to the dorm eventually.I tried to be the cheerful Sujeong,but my unnies and Yein know me too well,and they knew something was wrong.I told Yein to tell them if they asked,and I went straight to bed.The album still in my bag,I stared at it.I decided to take it out and look through it again.Unknowingly,a smile was spread on my face while I looked through.But...why don't I remeber all these?I admit it,I have some feelings for Taehyung,but losing all our past memories of us together made me pressurised.I just felt guilty.I sighed before Putting the album away,and lay down on my bed,and slowly drifted off to dreamland.

"Sujeongie?"

I opened my eyes.It was him.Mr Memory.His face was clear now,and it was Taehyung.

"So it really was you,Taehyung"

I said in an unbelievable tone as he gave me a small smile.He then continued,

"I suggest that you tell the real-life Taehyung that you know about this,but on the way,please be careful"

"What do you mean?Why do I have to be careful?"

I asked in a confused tone as he walked around me in circles.

"I can't tell you that,I'll just let fate do its work and pull the strings.Just be careful,you almost completed your puzzle of your past memories"

Before I could ask,he flew away with two big white wings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sujeong!Wake up!Its time for work!We have a schedule today!For our new album!"

"Right...okay,thanks BabySoul unnie"

I got up and washed my face and did everything that was necessary before rushing to the car.Lovelyz were preparing for a new album,and we had to prepare for it.

A/N:This chappie was kinda short,so I'll give a sneak preview of the next one once again.

~Skip to Lovelyz8 promotions now~

"There he is Sujeong!Go!"

"Oh...there he is!"

"Sujeong!Watch out!"

A familiar light of a car blinded my eyes,and I couldn't command my legs to move.

No.Not again.