Chapter 6

Wait(Book 2 of TNDDAP)

Sujeong's P.O.V

~Skip to Lovelyz8 promotions~

"Ah-Choo!"

Yein sneezed as I passed her a cup of hot chocolate.

"Obsessed with our song to the point you even carry out the action in real life?"

I as she glared at me.We were now in the dorm,resting.Manager-nim said we have a schedule later,and it's still early morning,so we're resting for now.He didn't tell us what schedule it was though.

"Yah Jeong Yein,you should wear a thicker coat now,its fall and winter is coming,it's going to get cold real soon"

"You too unnie!All the more you shouldn't get sick,since you have to sit for your exams tomorrow!"

I smiled at her.I was sitting for my college entrance exam tomorrow,and I certainly didn't want to be sick.

"Hey Maknaes!Get ready!We're heading to the 2015 Sky festival to perform!"

"Arraseo Kei unnie!"

We replied Jiyeon as we started to get dressed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All of Lovelyz hopped onto the car as manager-nim took a last look at the text before setting off.

"Girls,I received a text from the staff over there,and it seems you'll have to share a waiting room with another artist"

"Huh,Wae?"

"The waiting rooms over there are really big,they could fit 20 people in one,and the thing is they only have a few waiting rooms,so you'll have to share"

"Hmm,alright,who's the other artist?"

I asked as I took a sip of my orange juice.

"Bangtan Sonyeondan"

"WHAT!?"

"AH-CHOO!"

I choked on my juice while Lovelyz yelled and Yein sneezed again.

"But aren't we supposed to be paired with,like,female artists?

Jisoo unnie asked,while passing a tissue to Yein.

"Unfortunately Lovelyz and Bangtan are the odd ones out,so I guess you have to share.But it's not like you're enemies with them right?Don't be shy!"

Oh well.If only manager-nim knew.

"Does Bangtan sunbaenim know about this too?"

"Yup"

We drove in silence for about 5 minutes until we reached the destination.

"I need to head back to Woolim now.I trust you girls to behave yourselves!I'll be back to pick you up at 9pm,wait for me right here."

We were now along the road,at the sides.We could cross over to the other side,but there weren't any traffic lights.We nodded our heads and manager-nim drove off.

We made our way to our dressing room,which said'Bangtan Sonyeondan and Lovelyz'.I opened the door and it sure was big.REALLY big. 

We put on our outfits and the stylists put on our makeup and did our hair.By the time we were all done,Bangtan wasn't here yet.Well,we were quite early. This is the time where the idols should be shuffling in already. The makeup artists already left.

"Oh my!"

We turned to BabySoul unnie who shrieked.

"Unnie,what's wrong?"

She pointed to the ceiling.Right there,a mistletoe was hung up.My eyes wandered around,and there were mistletoes everywhere.

Lovelyz immediately scattered around to remove the mistletoe.

"It's not even a month till Christmas yet!Why on earth would they hang these!?"

We took off all of them in a hurry,frightened that Bangtan will come in anytime and it would create an awkward moment.Soon,all of them were gathered,and we were safe.

At least we thought we were.

"Yein!Over there!Right in front of the door!"

There was one right in front of the door,and Yein was the closest to it,so Kei commanded her to quickly take it off.

She rushed over and just as she was about to take it off the hook and it was right above her head,the door opened.

And there stood...what's his name?Uhh...Jungkook!Yea,that's his name.

The rest of Bangtan were standing behind him,and they all looked shocked.But not as much as Jungkook.His cheeks went bright red and Yein's a light shade of pink,before she quickly pulled the mistletoe off the hook.

"Hehe,sorry bout that"

She said while scratching the back of her head shyly.Bangtan came in and we exchanged greetings.I'm kind of putting on an act.I still don't have my memories back but I know Taehyung was my boyfriend.

"HI SUJEONGIE!!!"

I was startled when someone jumped beside me and shouted.Oh well it's just the same TaeTae.I gave him a smile.

"Hi TaeTae oppa!"

We continued chatting until the make-up artist said it was his turn.It was then I realised tags it was only us conversing,and the rest of Banglyz were just...awkward.

Yein's P.O.V

"Ah-Choo!"

I sneezed again as I took a seat on the chair.Its freezing cold in here,and I can find my coat.I think the stylist took it.I stayed in silence until someone settled down beside me.I turned to him.Oh,Jungkook.He leaned in closer and put his fire coat over me.Ah,that feels better.

"Better?"

He said while giving me a smile.I smiled back and nodded my head.

Ahhh,it feels warmer not only because of the coat,but I guess it's also because you're here,right next to me.

Sujeong's P.O.V

Alright.Its too awkward here.The only ones talking are me,Taehyung,Yein and Jungkook.And I'm starting to get hyper.I always get hyper when we're in dressing rooms.And I always do weird things in here.Which is not good.But who cares.I bet Bangtan already saw me like this.Hyoer girl Sujeong.Well I have a crazy plan.And I'm going to carry it out since I'm bored.

I saw Jiae asleep next to Yoongi,kind of.Their chairs were separated.Jiae isn't that easy to wake up,so this would be easy.I creeped over to her,and made sure nobody was watching me.Right,good,everyone is busy with their own things.I swiftly lifted Jiae's chair with her on top of it,and moved her next to Yoong's chair.She's light and I'm hulk Sujeong,so it wasn't a problem.Now,it's time for the plan.I glanced around to see if anyone was watching me.Still nobody.Okay...now...

1...

2...

3!

I crashed both their heads together,hard.I quickly ran to another corner of the room in a flash,and waited for their reaction.

"OWWW!!!"

"AHH!!!What was that for!?"

"I wasn't the one who did it!It was you!"

And there started the bickering of Jiae and Yoongi,and everyone started turning their heads at them.We were all alone now,stylists had left the room.

And soon,it was all normal again.Everyone started communicating again,like they were old friends.Well,they were.And thanks to who?Me!Ryu Sujeong,of course.I'm so fabulous-

"Lovelyz?You're on in 5"

Well I guess we have to go now.I waved to Taehyung,while he mouthed a 'Fighting!' to me.I gave him a thumbs up back and went to get ready.

And the rest of the day passed just like that,with us chatting forever,until Bangtan had to leave first for another schedule.Lovelyz stayed for the encore,and went back to the dressing room to get our coats.It was then I noticed a white-cased phone on the table.

"Whose is this?"

Lovelyz turned to me and observed the phone.

"I think it's Taehyung's!Better find him before they leave!"

We rushed out to find Bangtan.Turns out they were just across us from where we were supposed to meet manager-nim.It was 8.50 now.I spotted Taehyung.

"There he is Sujeong!Go!"

I was crossing the road using the traffic light.Yes,I'm more careful now,and I don't think there would be any drunk drivers around this time.Hopefully.

"Taehyung-

I waved his phone in my hand,as his head turned to me,but I got cut off by honking of a car.Before I knew it,the car was swerving from left to right,and left again.I commanded my legs to run,but by the time I took one step,it was right in front of me.

Oh no.Not again.

I closed my eyes tightly,bracing for the impact.But all I felt was a warm embrace,and a rush of memories coming back to me.

A/N:Long chapter!I wanted to write more,but NEVERMIND!ASDFGHJKL!Coz I cant wait to tell ya guys about Bangtan's comeback!Suga's rapping in the concept trailer was my infiration man.Infires.And even though Rap Mon and J-Hope appeared for only seconds,it was still gold.Basically,everyone in Bangtan is a bias wrecker.The meaning is so deep,I'm proud on turtle Yoongi.Oh and,Lovelyz's mini concert!I wish im in korea right now!The Loveinus there is so lucky.Their Ah-Choo promotions officially ended...aww no Banglyz interactions.I hope they would promote another song from their Lovelyz8 album.A follow-up song.Ok this is getting too long.Stay tuned for the next update!Thank you for reading!

And happy Ryuvely day tomorrow!I love you Sujeong unnie~