Chapter 4

Wait(Book 2 of TNDDAP)

Sujeong's P.O.V

I flipped to the first page.Decorated with pop-out letter,it said 'Banglyz together',along with a picture pasted on the top.I saw a younger version of Lovelyz,and a group of boys.Seven of them I think.I scanned their faces.They look kind of familar...wait this boy...I pointed to him.He looks like...

I couldn't think.I had a throbbing headache now.He looked way too familiar.

"Sujeong!Quick!Its starting!"

I put the album on the table,and rushed down to see the horror movie with Lovelyz.I tried to brush the thoughts off my shoulders and focus on the movie instead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night,I had a nightmare.That man,who appeared in my memories,he was reaching out to me.We were in a white box,and he muttered some words that I couldn't really make out.His face was blur once again.I tried to step closer to him,but he would always move a step away.I had to strain my ears to listen to what he was saying.

"Sujeong...you didn't wait...why did you lose your memories?"

"I-I'm sorry,I got into a car accident"

I stepped closer but he stepped away once again.

"Umm,may I know your name?Mr Memory?"

Yes,I call him mr memory.He bitterly laughed while clenching his fists.He then pointed at me using his finger.

"You have to find that out yourself.I can't help you Sujeong"

"But how?When?"

I asked,tired of him beating around the bush and giving indirect answers.

He smiled.

"Soon,my dear,soon.Now,I can only give you this hint.Until you figure it out,I will see you then.Goodbye,Sujeong"

He disappeared.What hint?That was when I noticed.There was golden powder on the white floor.I walked towards it.It was scattering around,trying to form Korean words.It finally finished,with a circle around it.And the word was...

Tae-Tae?

I only saw it for a second before it was blown away by the howling wind.The howling wind got stronger and stronger,until it blew me away too,and I was about to enter a pitch black dark forest.

I sat up on bed.I woke up from my nightmare.I wiped tears away from my eyes.What was that?As I saw Yein lying beside me sleeping peacefully,it calmed me down a little and I lay back down on my bed. 

What was that?Tae-Tae?Let me think...My headache was starting to get back,but I continued thinking,ignoring the throbbing pain.Who did I call that?I used taut recently,but on who?Tae...Tae...Taehyung oppa?He was my last thought before I fell unconscious,mostly because of the pain.

By the tmr I woke up,Lovelyz were all gathered around my bed,reading books.I sat up and they noticed me.

"Well,good morning!"

"Sujeongie,it's 4pm now"

"What!?Really!?"

Well that was long.Very long.They chuckled as Myungeun unnie helped to adjust the pillow behind my back.

"As long as you're alright,it's okay!"

I laughed but not for long.Another memory again.I'm...in the hospital?I see Lovelyz all lying down with their heads on my bed,and the other bed by my side...It was him again.But his face was blurred,again.Six heads rested on his bed.The memory slowly faded away and I opened my eyes to see Lovelyz looking at me with worried expressions.

"Sujeong,are you sure you're okay?"

I smiled.This was the only time to ask them.

"Can I ask you girls something?And Can you promise me to tell the truth?"

Lovelyz looked at me,confused,but nodded soon after.I took a deep breath and asked.

"What is Banglyz?"

All of them froze.Tehy looked at each other,tensing up.Until BabySoul unnie broke the silence.She sighed.

"I guess it's time to tell you.But we'll not be too specific"

I nodded as she spoke.

"So,you see,before we became woolim trainees,we hung out with seven boys.You could say we were best friends,since we were all comfortable with each other.We went to many places,did many things.How we came to know them,was all because of you,Sujeong"

She pointed to me and continued,

"You were living with Yein in an apartment,and well,two guys moved in next door.So you all became friends and eventually started dating"

I gave a shocked expression.

"All was going well until both our companies forbid us from seeing each other anymore.And well Sujeong,he told YOU to WAIT..."

I processed what I heard in my brain.

"So that man in my dreams were my boyfriend!?"

"Well,maybe,we can't see your dreams!"

They chuckled.But what about the house?

"What happened to the house?"

"We planned to sell the houses,but we didn't eventually.We couldn't find a potential buyer,so the two houses were left unsold"

"Then can I go and see it,maybe tomorrow?"

They considered for a while before agreeing.I just HAD to find out about my past.This is so interesting.I wonder who's my boyfriend though.That means he's also an idol now,isn't he?Hmm,I'll find him!

Maybe I found him already,but I just don't know.Nah,too much of a coincidence.Taehyung Oppa?Nah,can't be him.Or can it?

A/N:How was this chappie?I hope it's alright.There wasn't much moments here,so I'll give a sneak preview for the next chapter!Oh and,this story only has a few chapters left.Maybe until chapter 7 or 8?Don't worry,once I finish this,I'm bound to start another one sooner or later about Jeongin or Taejeong!Heres Chapter 5's preview:

"Hey Yein!Who's this?Isn't that the guy that was with Taehyung at the grocery store?"

Yein gulped as beads of sweat rolled down at the sides of her head.Looking at another picture,it comfirmed my suspicions.

I was right.Its Taehyung.