Final

It's all Started With a Kick

 

It was Sunday morning, Taeyeon was getting ready for her date with Leeteuk because yesterday was totally ruined thanks to their dongseang, and they didn’t have their private time together so today they are making up with each other.

‘Knock Knock’ someone knocked on the door of her and Hyoyeon’s dorm.

“Hyoyeon get the door!” She yelled from the bathroom but there was no response from Hyoyeon.  She yelled again but there was still no response and the person kept on knocking.

“Aish.” Taeyeon get out of the shower but then slipped on the floor and fell on her back and couldn’t move and the door kept on knocking.

‘Crap how can I get out of here?’

“Taeyeon, are you in there?” Leeteuk was knocking on the door but there was no sound, he put his hand on the door knob and turned. The door was unlocked, so he walked inside the dorm.

“Taeyeon are you here.” He called her but get no response.

OH MY GODH it Leeteuk, he can’t see me like this.’ Taeyeon was starting to get worried.

“Taeyeon?” he went inside her bedroom but she was not inside so he went to Hyoyeon room and there was no sight of her. He looked around the place the he saw the bathroom, he gently knock on the door.

“Taeyeon are you inside?” he asked but got no answer, he put his hand on the knob and was about to twist it when he heard a sound.

“NO! Don’t open.” She said.

“Taeyeon, you were inside here the whole time? Didn’t you hear me when I was knocking on the door?” he asked and began twisting the door knob.

“NO don’t come in! I slipped on the floor and I can’t move my body.”

“Then you need medical help, let me come in so I can help you.”

“You can’t I’m not wearing anything, I’m .” She said and waited for his response but he didn’t said anything, When suddenly, the door sprang opened and Leeteuk came inside with a huge blanket in front of him and his eyes was closed. He dropped the blanket on her.

“Did it cover everything?” He asked.

“Yeah!” She said and he slowly opened his eyes he went on his knee and picked her up in bridal style and carried her out of the bathroom toward her bedroom. He gently laid her down on the bed.

“The ambulance going to come here soon.” He informs her.

“Leeteuk could you get me my night gown.” She told him.

“Why.” He asked but when he look at her he understood what she meant and so he got up and opened the closet, he go through some stuff and saw things he shouldn’t have seen but he finally found the night grown. He gave it to her but she was having some problem putting it on so he helped her.

“YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” She asked

“I’m only helping you. You can’t even move your arm how can you get dressed?” He put her arms inside the shirt arms and the only problem is to pull it down. He put his hand under the blanket and Taeyeon look at him with her eyes wide open.

“Ah stop!” She yelled.

“Calm down, I need to pull it down I won’t touch anything…oops.” He said.

“Yah, where were you touching?” She yelled at him.

“Sorry it was in the way.” He said.

“YAH!” She yelled.

 

Hospital…

“Taeyeon unnie are you ok?” The eight girls asked, they were so worried when Leeteuk called them and said that their unnie is in the hospital.

“Hyoyeon this is your entire fault.” Taeyeon said.

“What! How is it my fault?” Hyoyeon gave out a shocked expression.

“If you didn’t tell me that you’re going out, then I won’t have to rush trying to get out of the bathroom to get the door and I wouldn’t fall and got paralyze and ‘he’ wouldn’t have seen me .” She said.

“Fine, I’m sorry, but he’s your boyfriend so it’s fine that he see your body.” Hyoyeon said.

“What do you mean by that? He sees my body and if people know about this, no one will marry me and I will die without anyone to remember.” Taeyeon faked a sob.

“Taeyeon, how can you think like that? If he won’t take the responsibility we will…” suddenly the door swung open and reveals Leeteuk standing.

“I’m sorry to interrupt you guys but can I talk to Taeyeon for a minute?” Leeteuk pleaded.

“Sure.” Hyoyeon said and all the girls got out. Leeteuk waited for the girls to be out of sight and he closed the door. Then he started to move closer to Taeyeon’s bed.

“Hey.” He said but Taeyeon didn’t respond but instead looked the other way.

“You actually don’t look bad with the cast on your neck.” He laughed and got a glare from Tayeon.

“I wasn’t eavesdropping but I kind of overheard about marriage and responsibility.” Taeyeon eyes were wide open.

“I’ll take full responsibility for what I did and if no one marries you then I’ll marry you. How about that?” Leeteuk said.

“Ha impossible.” She mocked him.

“What do you mean impossible? You don’t believe me, fine I’ll show you.” He starts to go down on one knee and take something out of him pocket, Taeyeon look at him in shock.

“Kim Taeyeon, will you marry me? Even though we had a bad relationship from the start, I have come to love you and your personality. You are like an addicting drug that keeps making me want more. And I want you to be my drug and no one else’s. I love you and I will only accept yes as the answer.” He looked at her while patiently waiting for her answer. She started crying and covering .

“If you won’t say yes then I’m going out there and pick some random person to marry.” He stand up was about to walk toward the door.

“NO!” Taeyeon scream.

“’No’ for I won’t marry you or ‘No’ don’t go?” he asked.

“No don’t go, you haven’t heard my answer yet. Yes I’ll marry you but you have to wait until I finish my studies.” She said

“WOOHOO YES, YES I’LL WAIT!” Leeteuk is now running and jumping up and down like a little kid.

“I was so scared that you’re going to say no. I seriously wouldn’t marry a random person and you can’t say no because I’ll make you say yes.”

“So the whole time you were bluffing.”

“No, only the part where I’ll marry a random person and everything I just said are true it come from my true feeling for you.” He tried to explain so Taeyeon won’t get the wrong idea.

“Ok, aren’t you going to put the ring on my finger and kiss me?” Tayeon raised her hand up toward Leeteuk direction.

“Oh yeah almost forgot.” He took out the ring from the velvet box and go down on one knee; he took her hand and slipped the ring on her ring finger. He looked up to her and she smiled at him and he smiled back, he slowly moved toward her and she closed her eyes. And on the hospital bed there they share a hot steaming passionate kiss.

THE END


A/N: Sorry for not updating for like 2 month now. So I just finish this story and I have to do the other now.

Can I get 47 of you to subcribe my other fanfic also about Taeteuk couple. I will update the first chapter maybe tomorrow.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/134518/you-re-my-one-and-only-sticky-notes-girl-comedy-leeteuk-taeteuk-taeyeon-teukso