Topic of gossip

Finding her/him

Jeongmin and I were still standing in front of eachother when out of no where the other two boys, Hyunseong and Minho, came out from behind up to us.

I thought about what I did wrong adn hoped they weren't mad -___-' but what was I supposed to be wrong about? Before they could say anything, I held up a hand and stopped them which I think got them by surprise and I heard people gasp.

"How dare she!"

I quickly put down the hand and cleared my throat and looked down.

"Um... I don't know what you want from me and I'm sorry if I was a bother to you but you see I don't really feel that I am at fau-"
Before I could finish, the two boys went to sit behind me which the seating arangement looked like this:

Me                      Krystal

Jeongmin           empty

Hyunseong        empty

Minho                 empty 

 

the rest of the class was filled with just people. Everyone started to leave their attentions else where and I was left there to just... look into the ceiling. I looked soooooooo weird right now. O_O

The teacher soon came in and told even the ones who were standing had to sit. I sighed and took the papers that had to be signed on the first day of school as always.

I took a sheet for myself and turned around to give it to Jeongmin. But when I turned around, his eyes met mine before I quickly looked away and kinda threw the papers at him causing it to fall on the floor. I panicked and bent down to pick up the papers in a hurry when I felt a shadow loom over me. 

I looked up to see that Krystal was looking down on me with a smile that was both sweet and bitter.

I flinched but relaxed when she bent down with me and helped me pick up the papers. There was one more piece of paper and as we both reached to pick it up, Krystal hesitated. I looked at her but when I wasn't looking at the paper, Krystal picked it up and "somehow" got a paper cut. She yelped causing the whole class to look at us and blood was dripping from her finger. ALOT OF BLOOD.

My eyes widened as I stood up and looked at the teacher who gave her permission to go to the nurse. But instead of going, Krystal looked at me without moving before opening .

"~~~~... when I see blood I get dizzy easily so I can't walk straight... can you come with me?"

I just looked at the teacher who again nodded and I quickly got up and shuffled my feet to the door. Apparently I guess I already had haters who were willing to trip me and I fell in front of the whole class who were laughing at me. My face bright red with humiliation, Krystal bent down once again offering a hand to help me up.

I thanked her but she wobbled back wards which a guy student caught her before she completely fell over. I heard some cusses thrown at me and my teacher immediately sent a glare to that person but I knew I was going to be framed. So much drama....

---

When we arrived at the nurse's office, she wasn't there which actually surprised me and I looked around the student bin (box where students could access to) and found a hello kitty band aid. 

I turned around and Krystal was looking at me even though I couldn't see her expression due to the sunlight. 

But then she grabbed the band aid from my hand and started to walk toward the door. I was about to ask her where she was going when I heard a 'click'. 

She had locked the door.

When she turned around she was tearing up. I grew worried and walked toward her. 

"Does your finger hurt that much? I can try to clean it up.."
Krystal just shook her head and looked at me with desperate eyes. I grabbed a chair and told her to sit down while I sat at the chair in front of her. 

"~~~~.... Can I talk with you?"
I just nodded not wanting to make her cry.

"Well.... you see... I apologize again for yelling at you but it was because Minho... he was in our class and I didn't expect that but.... he and I used to go out last year...."
I jerked and looked at her in the eye but also felt a pang of pain when I heard she and Minho went out. His name rang a bell that I didn't know of so I continued to listen.

"He and I.... we were so sweet together... I loved him just as much as he loved me but because of some rumors we broke up... and I really want to get back with him I still love him so much and I know he does too so... can you help me get back together with him?

My mind was blank.

For some reason I didn't want to. It's not some drama where I love Minho too and I didn't want her to have him I didn't really care but for right now... let's just say nothing came out of my mouth and I only stared at Krystal with a blank expression.

 After what seemed forever, Krystal's hopeful smile turned into a frown.

"~~~ could it be you like him too?" I jerked awake and looked at her. That woke me up.

"Huh?"

"I understand... if you like him then it's fine..." She started to tear up again and at that moment out of just reaction, I nodded.

She looked at me and I looked at her while nodding.

"I'll help you."

Krystal was smiling of happiness and she stood up and grabbed my hand urging me towards the classroom.

I pulled back and she turned around to look at me.

"Go back to class... I'm gonna... take a dump....?" Krystal gave me a slight laugh and waved at me before leaving out of the door.

I looked at the door behind her and I just stared my mind still blank.

I had to help her get Minho.... but why is it I just didn't want to help her? Not because of jealousy. Not because of me liking him... just because I didn't trust her that much yet. I knew she was faking so much of what she showed me today but I still wanted to believe I made a friend who wanted my help. This was maybe the first. I was home school until last year where I stayed away from people and kept to myself. And then I entered high school which was a whole different thing. 

I always dreamed of having that one friend who wanted me and kept me by her side instead of using me but that was what she was doing. No matter how many times I told myself Krystal was faking it, I still believed the fake part as the truth. She cared for me.

I got up and walked out of the door where I was walking very, very slowly towards the class room but took the long way instead. I was just looking straight ahead my mind and focus elsewhere when I saw a guy walking... more of an angel actually.

I just stared at him and continued walking when my eyes met with his but I didn't pull away and just stared at him. He looked at me too but stopped walking while I continued to walk.

Even though the boy stopped walking I was still staring at him and walked even closer and closer but at the side so I could go through before I was so close.... next to... then away from him.

I could feel his intense stare on my back but I continued my way not turning around because I had finally come back to Earth... and realized what I had done.

Maybe I would see him again soon....

When I got back to the classroom, there was the teacher.. and the boy.... AND THE BOY!!!

I ran to my seat and looked at the boy and no one noticed me since their eyes were glued onto the boy... he was good lookin'.

The boy looked at me and smiled which girls thought that it was Krystal and sighed in jealousy and also heard 'It's to Krystal....' as I thought it was me... 

I didn't care so I just looked down onto my desk when I heard my teacher say:
"He's late guys... but since he is good looking I'll make him introduce himself to you all." Which made the girls cheer.

"name is Myungsoo or L. Call me L." And he smirked at the girls and they all giggled.

I looked up to see that L was walking towards me and I could feel myself losing the thought into his eyes....

*poke* I turned to look at Krystal who had poked me and she waved at me and I just looked at her with a questioning look.

She pointed to L and smiled while blushing. I thought she liked Minho.... Maybe she was just saying he was good looking.

I turned back to the teacher and I guess I was gone for so long because the bell signaling that school was over rang.

I got up and packed everything when Krystal left and waved a bye at me and ran outside following Minho.

I was about to zip my bag when I felt a tap on my shoulder. 

I turned around to see L smiling at me.

"Hey... I saw you at the hallway right? You kinda just stared at me?"
I flushed and nodded keeping my head down.

"Well my name is L. Nice to meet you hopefully we can be good friends." He offered you his hand to shake. 
You reluctantly took it with both hands and kind of bowed due to awkwardness.

When you let go, L ruffled your hair before leaving out the door and you were left at you desk. You thought you were alone when you heard a chair move and saw Jeongmin. Who was still here...

You flushed again and looked at him who stared at you.

He walked away before you snapped out.

"Hey!!" Jeongmin turned around half way to see you when you smiled at him. It was only you and him in the classroom.

"T-thank you!' and you bowed.

"For?"

"O-oh... um for lining up with me and coming to sit with me...?"
He looked thoughtful before replying:
"I usually sit by the window seat.. and as for lining up, your welcome."
With that he left you wondering and still smiling.

You had to admit... tomorrow was a day you were looking forward to.

 

 

_____________________________________
 

Sorry if you got confused with "You" and changing to "I" and first perspective to third. Just please adjust or I'll change it but hope you enjoy! ^^

Plz subscribe!!