Shopping with Minho and drama

Finding her/him

The ride to the grocery store was hilarious. Minho and I were talking about the randomest things until we arrived to the store.

When we were walking to get a cart, Minho ran up and got a cart for me. I went up to it and examined its condition, but the wheel was stuck, there were pieces of paper in the cart, and the handle bars were loose. I looked at Minho with a raised eyebrow. Then I sighed and put the cart back into its original place and got a good type of cart. When I was about to go into the store, Minho grabbed my arm and pulled me back. I looked at him with a quesitoning look.

"What?"

"What are you doing?"

"Going into the store?"
"No I mean, I chose a perfectly fine cart for you and you just put it back and chose another one."
"Because the one you chose had things on it and had stuff in it."
Minho pouted which I found very cute and I sighed and gave in.

"Fine do you want me to change it back to the original one?" Minho sighed too and shook his head and took the cart for my hands and pushed it to go into the store. I smiled and gave him a pat on the back. Minho looked at me and rolled his eyes before smiling too.

As we went through the store, I put in all the items that Minho should have in his refregerator. But as we kept going, Minho started to put in chips and sodas into the cart. I looked at him and shook my head.

"Minho you have to eat healthy! This is why you don't have any abs!" 

Minho looked at me with a raised eyebrow. 

"No abs? I so have abs."

I scoffed and started to take out the snacks. Minho was freaking out and was whining which I found a bit annoying still adorable and when girls passed by and blushed at how good looking he was. I can't blame him but I still felt a bit jealous. Meanwhile, Minho was giving them smiles and I felt this pang of sad and mad together. So I started to push the cart and rush away before turning the aisle and go to the next section.

I heard Minho call my name but I just ignored him and kept on walking. After about five minutes of him searching for me, his voice wasn't searching for me anymore. I felt sad again and I pouted.

"I shouldn't even have come here to start with.... ugh why did I even bother to do this?" I thought maybe I should leave him here but then realized all my stuff were in his house. 

"You came with me because you like me Minnie. You have to be with me forever." I turned around and saw Minho who was looking down at me. I blushed realizing that he had heard me and I walked faster and faster but because his legs were long, he caught up to me quickly.

When he kept on following me and pleading for me to explain, I turned to look at him and glare straight into his eyes.

"Ya! Just go flirt with the girls that you so kindly greeted." I pouted and walked away again. But behind me, I could hear Minho laughing as he came to talk to me again. 

"Minnie are you possiblly jealous of those girls? THey were just in my club last year. I do know them...." I looked at him with the slight bit of hope. "Of course they all confessed to me before too." My shoulders drooped and I just sighed and looked at him with a tired smile.

"I shouldn't even be jealous or anything so let's just continue shopping shall we?" With that, I pushed the cart once again. But Minho grabbed my arm and made me step back so he could pull the cart. I just smiled at his thoughtfulness and walked along side of him. Minho smiled at me too as I put down the rest of the stuff. 

"You look like my girlfriend or wife." I froze and slowly looked at him as blush creeped up my cheeks. Minho just laughed and pinched my cheeks. But at the same time, girls that waved at Minho from before walked up to us again and glared at me before standing themselves next to him.

"Hey Minho~ I heard you went to JYP high! Why didn't you just come to SM high with us? I heard Krystal also went there too! You know what she did t-" all of a  sudden, Minho slammed her onto a wall at the store and it looked like he would smack her. Instead, he just looked down onto the floor and spoke with pain in his voice.

"Don't mention her again. EVER" Minho then just stood there being silent while I watched unable to do anything. This was the second time that I have seen Minho be like this. I snapped out of my daze and went between the girl and Minho.

"Minho stop this. Not publicly." I loosened his grip on her and she whimpered while walking away and looking back at us. I could still hear them say "is that his girlfriend?" I bent down to look at Minho who had lowered his head and even though he was taller than me, I still had to bend down.

"Minho....? Let's go home." I dragged him by his arm while he walked numbly and as I bought the stuff, he just stood there looking outside. I sighed and when I was about to carry the stuff to the car, Minho just took it from me and put it into the trunk without a word.

I was about to go into the driver seat but Minho stopped me and slightly smiled at me and motioned me to go into the other seat. I sat and I looked at Minho before looking ahead since I knew it would make him feel uncomfortable. 

When we got to his house, he helped me unload the stuff into his house and he was about to follow me into the kitchen when I stopped him.

"I can organize myself so go rest." He just sat on the chair that faced towards where I was and watched me unload. 

WHen I was done, I started to make dinner. I made spaghetti since it was getting late and spagetti was easy to make and simple.  

I sat across the table from Minho who was eating his food slowly and just looking down. I put down my fork and looked at Minho. He looked at me and gestured me to eat.

"How can I eat when you look so depressing? Minho I want you to talk to me about what happened with Krystal. No. I want you to tell me all the reasons why you are so upset at the mention of Jessica and Krystal. What did they do to you?"

Minho again looked mad when he took a deep breath.

"Minnie I think it's time for you to go. Thanks for being with me today. See you Monday or something." I tried to stop him who was pushing me out the door and threw my stuff at me. I was about to talk but Minho just closed the door at me. I sighed and thought maybe I should go back home but I knew I didn't want to.

I just sank down at his door and waited for him to maybe come out. But time passed and Minho didn't even bother checking to see if I had gone or not. Without realizing, I fell asleep on the steps and dreamed about the boy that was in my past when I was 7.

 

Minho's POV:

 

Everything was wonderful. Until the girls mentioned Krystal. After that, everything just felt numb and all I can say was I drove home and Minnie was cooking for me.

Even when I ate my meal, I stayed silent and numb. I was in deep thought of what happened last year to the girl Krystal used to get closed to me. The girl was he daughter of the company that my parents were having a contract with so they just wanted me to be friends with her but because Krystal misunderstood,  and Krystal tried to use her to spread rumors. . When the girl said she didn't want to help her or anything and disagreed to not meet me,, Krystal ordered men to get the girl and... did horrible things to her. I wasn't there to save her but I still felt bad for the girl. She was a good friend and she was like an older sister to me. 

I snapped out of my thoughts when Minnie put her fork down.

I didn't feel like talking so I gestured her to eat. 

"How can I eat when you look so depressing? Minho I want you to talk to me about what happened with Krystal. No. I want you to tell me all the reasons why you are so upset at the mention of Jessica and Krystal. What did they do to you?"

I asked her to leave when I wanted her to stay with me, but I felt that if I had told her, then she would get hurt by Krystal and Jessica. Jessica and Krystal already knew MInnie so it was dangerous enough for her. I threw the stuff to Minnie lightly and closed the door. I felt bad but I just went to my room and closed the door. I punched the wall and thank goodness it didn't crack. I just screamed really loud and tears were coming out. (Sound proof house.)

"Why did you leave me? If you stayed with me.... we would already be engaged." I thought of the girl who had left me when I was 7. I was chasing her car that was leaving but when I stopped, I stood in the middle of the road. WHen I turned, a car hit me causing me to remember the one that I was thinking about during the accident. Since then, my parents tried to avoid what happened that day. 

I kept asking but they just looked so pained that I had to stop asking them too. 

I just sank down onto my bed and cried more and thought of her as I drifted to sleep.

_________________________