Third day

Finding her/him

The third day of school came and you thought about what happened the day before.

Krystal had hurt Jeonming and Minho or tried to,

There was a girl that Jeongmin had something with that Krystal knows about and is threatening about,

Minho and Krystal were attending a meeting at the same time and day you had a business meeting with your parents and two other families,

and that was pretty much it.

wait one more thing.... who was the girl that was in front of the school? she looked so familiar....

I shook that thought away as I started walking to school... I decided that every morning I was going to walk to school since it was good exercise and it gave me time to think.

When I got near to school, I saw the red ferrari again and the girl looking at someone. I turned to where she was looking at and to my surprise, it was Minho.

I blinked a few times before hiding behind a brick wall near a convention store. She looked at him for a few seconds, looking at Minho who was just passing the car. He looked at it once before continuing to walk but.... something wasn't right. 

He was trying to walk as fast as he could instead of walking and taking his time.

When he was a good feet away from the car, the car door opened and the girl that I saw before came out.

http://yeinjee.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/snsd-jessica-japan-gee.jpg

She looked like a doll and I thought that it was Minho's girlfriend until.... she reminded me of someone. I shrugged it off before turning my attention back to them.

When she was standing in front of her car, she didn't look too happy.

"MINHO!"

Minho stopped and I could see him stiffen when he was turning around. 

"Jessica"

Jessica? THE top model of SM company Jessica? 

She confidently walked over to Minho and stopped in fron of him, atleast a feet or so. Their side was showing towards me.

"You knew that was my car, why didn't you stop? And my voice mails, texts, and calls. How could you ignore them all? You know I have my sister to keep contact with me and keep an eye on you."

Wait what? Her sister goes here?

"Jessica just go back. We're done not that I ever loved you."
"Stop acting like we had no history together. We were once engaged after all just no one knew about it because of you. Plus, you went out with both me AND Krystal."

KRYSTAL? THAT'S HER SISTER? Krystal Jung... Jessica Jung.... it made sense! No duh.

"I. didn't. want. to. I. was. forced. to." Minho was trying to emphasize every word.

Jessica laughed and waved it off before holding her gaze. "Are you still stuck on that promise you made with that girl you can't even remember about long ago? You guys were little kids like 7 or whatever she probably left you."
Promise? When he was 7?

Minho stiffened and he tensed his jaws.

"I'll find her one day and ask her hand in marriage. Just watch her being the one coming down the aisle not you." 

Jessica narrowed her eyes and slapped Minho across the face.

"WAKE UP SHE'S GONE."

Minho tensed and grabed her wrist. Hard. Jessica yelped as Minho put strength into his arm.

Jessica was struggling to be freed and I saw Minho tense even more.

"She is not dead. What you said was a total lie that time. If I had followed her, she and I would've been engaged and I wouldn't have to be forced to be with you OR Krystal!"

Jessica was to the point where she had fear in her eyes and tears were about to drop.

There was silence except Jessica begging to be freed.

"MINHO I GET IT LET GO!!"

I could see Minho's hand go white and Jessica's wrist go red. I gasped and jumped out, ran towards them, and pushed Minho out.

Minho looked shocked to see me but I could see that he had pain in his eyes and memories were going through my mind. Those eyes... I've seen them somewhere along with other memories that were not clear.

I snapped out and looked at Jessica's wrist. She was whimpering and you could see that she had a pretty big bruise on her wrist. 

She was half crying but not tears were dropping.

"My wrist! And I have a photo shoot later! MINHO YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!" With that she stormed off and drove away quickly almost hitting the wall that I was hiding behind.

I turned around and looked at Minho who was looking at the ground and memories were flowing in his eyes....

I walked up to him and stood in front of him.

'Minho? Minho are you o-"
"STOP! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO ALWAYS INTERFERE WITH ME?! YOU BARELY EVEN KNOW ME!" He yelled at the top of his lungs and I could see his eyes had tears in his eyes.

"Im sorry I just....what happened?" Why. Was. I. ASking. THIS?! 

He looked away before walking away slowly towards the school. I followed him but stayed quiet.

Minho's shoulders were deflated and he was walking slowly. It was an hour before school started..... why was he here early again?

He changed his shoes silently and I did the same keeping an eye on him. He looked like he was going to break... so easily.

When we got to the classroom, Minho just sat at his desk and looked at the window. I turned around in my seat to face him but everything was silent.

We stayed like that until the door opened and Krystal came in. Minho didn't bother looking up and continued to look out the window.

Krystal scoffed and walked over to her desk and smiled at me.

"Good morning ~~~~!" i smiled at her and acted like I was working on a problem.

She walked over to Minho and tapped his desk.

"Talk with me. now"

She walked out of the class and Minho sighed before standing up to walk when he looked at me.

"Hey ~~~" I turned to look at him. "If I don't come back in time..... don't worry and tell the teacher I went to the nurse or something. Thanks" He smiled at me a sad smile and walked out. I felt sad all of a sudden and looked at the back of Minho's back then the door when he left.

I hope he comes back soon.....