Hyunseong's leaving... already?

Finding her/him

Sorry guys but I felt like Hyunseong wasn't really going to be mentioned in the story but he will be in it in the future... so... yea....

__________________________-

No one's POV:

 

Minnie was some what done with cleaning Minho's wound, she put a band aid on it. But the blood was still flowing down under the band aid.

"Hey Minho you should probably get home and get this cleaned up." Minnie said. 

 

Minho's POV:

 

I knew I should. The blood was trickling down my leg. But just today.... I didn't want to be alone. Because of work, my parents always had been out late and in fact, I lived by myself while they were in Japan in their other house. 

Minnie stood up and smiled at me and helped me up.

"Bye Minho!" She smiled at me and waved. She was walking away and she was getting further and further. Somehow, this made me think of the day when I remembered the day that the girl who left me in the car and was going away. 

I gasped in pain and tears were in my eyes. I didn't want to be alone just today. 

No. 

I didn't want to part from her just today.

So I sprinted despite the pain in my knee and ran up to her. 

"MINNIE!!"

She turned and right then, I hugged her into my arms tightly. 

"Please just stay with me tonight. Just tonight I don't want to be alone."

I could feel her relax and she hugged me too and rubbed my back gently. 

She took a step back and looked at me with soft eyes. 

She took out her phone and called someone.

"Umma? Yes... um is it alright if I sleepover a friends house? Oh you're going to Japan for work? Oh... um ok. Bye. Love you!" 

She hung up and looked at my face that was covered in happiness. Whenever I was with Minnie, I felt happy and just so calm.

 

Minnie's POV:

 

Omy gosh.... he's smiling at me with that cute eyes and... and lips....

I blushed but turned around just in time so he didn't see. 

"O-ok Minho let's go!" I started to march when Minho wrapped one of his arms around my waist. 

"Someone's eager....." He hissed into my ear. That made me blush so hard and made my heart thump so fast. Faster than I could imagine!

Minho then let go and looked at me. His smile got even wider as he looked at me with gentle eyes. Eyes that reminded me of the boy. 

"wow.... didn't know someone was erted." I looked at him with a "you serious?" look and I rolled my eyes and shook my head while smiling. 

Aish if he wasn't that cute..... 

--

When we got to his house, I was beyond amazed.

His houes was so big!

I gasped and ran around the whole house and threw my bag on the couch.

"THIS IS SOOOOO COOOL!!! YOU LIVE HERE BY YOURSELF?! I mean my house is bigger but.... mehe." Minho looked at me and started to run after me.

"What did you say?" We ran around the house for a few minutes before I went tired and I jumped onto the couch just before he noticed. 

"Minnie? Where are you?" 

I laughed and sat up and looked at him. But when I looked at him, it wasn't him that caught my eyes. It was a photo. It was a big sized photo in a frame and I looked at it, shocked that in the picture was.... me.  

Before I could ask him anything, his phone rang and he picked it up. 

"Hello? Yeah Hyunseong? What's up?" He listened and he had a smile to start with.... until his smile turned into a frown. 

"Bora is back...? That's good right? You should be happy!" He listened some more and swallowed hard.

"Alright I'll be there soon man. Just wait for me a bit."

When he hung up, he looked at me and he didn't look so happy.

I walked up to him and looked up at him with a worried expression.

"What's wrong?" 

"I'll tell you on the way... can you come with me?" I nodded my head and followed Minho out of the door and into his car.

I looked at Minho and 5 minutes passed.

"Minho. It's time to tell me what happened."

Minho sighed and nodded his head before starting to tell me what happened.

"Hyunseong is engaged... his friend's company has good ties with his parent's company. And he is engaged with his friend. She was in the states for some time and she's back."

"Shouldn't he be happy?"
"I also told him before he told me the bad news..... because they are engaged and Bora living in the states, he has to.... has to move with her there."

My eyes widened and I looked at Minho.

Hyunseong was so bright with helping me and cheering me up.... I definitely will miss him.

-

When we got to the airport, we went straight looking for Hyunseong. I looked far and spotted someone familiar. 

"MINHO!! I SEE HIM!" MInho immediately ran to where Hyunseong was. Next to Hyunseong was a very pretty girl who was talking to someone in I guess fluent English.

But right when Minho reached Hyuseong, Minho punched him in the jaw and screamed at him.

I sprinted and went up to Minho and grabbed his arm.

"Minho! Stop!" Minho looked at Hyunseong and just shook his head.

"You didn't even tell me and you kept this for 2 months?! Where is Jeongmin?"
"I already said bye to him. He has to go to a meeting with his parents." Hyunseong looked pained too and there was awkward silence in our space.

Minho looked down and sighed.

The girl next to Hyunseong grabbed his arm and gave him a small smile. 

"Time to go Hyunseong." She looked at Minho and smiled.

"Nice to see you Minho." She then came up to me and whispered into my ear.

"Nice to see you. Please take care of Minho for us." I bowed at her and smiled at her.

-

THey were soon at the boarding part of the airport.

Minho looked at Hyunseong and Hyunseong looked at Minho. I guess they had a silent conversation because they smiled and gave eachother "man hugs."

Hyunseong and Bora soon left the airport and headed to America. Minho sighed and he looked down again with his shoulder's going down.

I felt bad for him so I hugged Minho from Behind and rested my head against his back.

"Minho....I'll take care of you like Bora asked me too.... and Jeongmin is here too so you don't have to worry about it ok?"

Minho sighed again and nodded his head. I stood in front of him and held out my hand.

"Gimme your keys and I'll drive." Minho slowly took his keys out and handed me his keys. 

I smiled and tipy toed and rubbed his head. 

"Good boy" 

I started to walk and turned around to find that Minho hadn't moved and inch and just stood there.

I went back to him and grabbed his hand. Right when I did, electricity ran through me and I blushed. I looked down and dragged him with me to his car.

 

No one's POV:

 

Right when you held hand, electricity ran through him too and it was like you energized him. He felt like he could sprint throughout the whole airport while carrying you. Better yet, he saw you blush and his heart fluttered.

-

When you both reached back to Minho's house, Minho sank into the couch and sighed and the television.

 

Minnie's POV:

 

I sat next to him and looked at him. I continued to stare at him wondering if he really was alright. He swiftly turned his head at me and i stared right at him. He smiled and sat so he was facing me. 

"Why do you look at me so much? Am I that jalsangyutso?(good looking)" I chuckled and shook my head. 

"Do you wanna eat something? I can cook" I said and stood up. Minho grabbed my hand and smiled at me.

"I would love to Minnie." I laughed and went to the refregerator. When I opened it, there was nothing. Absolutely nothing but bottles of water.

"MINHO!!!" I shouted. In a few seconds, Minho came by my side.

"What?"

"Let's go shopping.... you need food here. Food!"
Minho laughed and nodded. 

But little did I know that there was going to be a girl there. Who wanted to kill me.

_______________