Jessica

Finding her/him

Just so no one gets confused, Jessica is 19 and everyonelse is 18. 

I just said they were in grade like freshman, sohpmore, junior, etc. Please understand~!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica stepped closer and closer to me and with each step I froze and stiffened more.

When she was exactly a feet away from me, she tilted her head back a little in a rude way. 

"So you're the famous ~~~~~~?"

I just nodded my head and looked at her.

"What... what do you want from me?"

Jessica looked at me before starting to laugh.

"You seem cuter than I thought. And much dumber.... well anyways let me get to the point. I want you away from Minho, Jeongmin, Hyunseong and that's basically it." 

I scoffed and thought about it. So she was basically telling me to stay away from the only people who were willing to talk to me?

Her smile turned into an evil glare and she raised her eyebrows.

I stared at her in disbelief to be honest, who was she to tell me to stay away? More like why would she?

"Well you see miss.. miss Jessica, I don't exactly see why I would do such a thing. I'm friends with them." I hope I am friends with them atleast.

She looked furious almost.... like she was even going to hurt me herself despite the fact that she was a model.

Right when she was going to continue, her phone rang. She grumbled a few words and picked up her phone with a bright tone.

"Hello? Oh yes Mr. Park! Yes I haven't forgotten the photoshoot! Yes, yes don't worry!" She was rolling her eyes and her back was to me so I decided to sneak away. 

I sprinted silently and as fast as I could to the back of the school. I poked out my head to make sure that Jessica didn't see me. She had turned around right when I poked out my head but didn't see me. Even if she was far from where I was, I could still hear her voice.

"THAT UGLY NERD OF A B****!!! WHERE DID SHE GO?!" She was throwing a tantrum before getting into her car and driving off way over the speed limit.

When she finally went away from the school property, I turned around to walk to my house. But right when I did, a group of boys were smoking and alcohol bottles. Realizing that the situation could get worse, I turned again to walk towards the other direction when I heard one of them call me.

"Hey you!" I turned around and pointed to myself. 

"M-me?"
They all laughed and started to mock me. I felt embarrased and i started to walk away.

I was walking at a regular pace when I heard footsteps behind me. So I walked faster and faster until I was sprinting once more.

I turned around to see that one of the boys no wait two-three a lot of them actuall were chasing me.

WHY ME

I turned so many corners and turns before coming to a stop at a blocked alleyway. I turned hoping maybe I would have enough time to run to another alleyway. But right when I was about to turn another alleyway, the boys caught up with me and smirked. Even from 20 feet away, I could still smell that they were drunk. I was scared and i reached for my phone when I realized that I had left it at home. 

"Hey pretty. Wanna play with us tonight?" I shook my head and tears were escaping my eyes.

"Aww come on you don't want to be a party pooper do you?" What party to start with -____-'

I stood there and they or the leader was slowly closing in on me. I could feel the heavy flow of the tears pouring even more. I knew that I was probably going to get hurt. I didn't want to get detailed or more specific with this.

But right when I felt the finger tips of the leader touch my cheek, and as quick as it came, it left. I could hear the beating of people but I didn't dare open my eyes. I finally gathered enough courage to open my eyes to find that all the guys were on the floor unconcious. 

My mouth was opened and I was left dumbfounded, I looked around to see who was helping me, but when I did, no one was there.

I ran out of the alley and looked around, then I saw a guy-a very good looking guy even from the back- was walking away. Even if he was walking slow, his long legs carried him far. 

I ran to catch up with him and I again started running quickly. 

"EXCUSE ME!!"

He turned froze in place before sprinting. 

"Aish I hate your legs! Why do you run so fast?!"

I heard the guy laugh and his head was back as he laughed but continued to run. Since his head was back, he tripped over some brick. It was a down hill I was running down, so because of gravity I fell too and landed on top of the guy. I could hear him groan in pain and I took that chance to look at his face.

"MINHO?!"

Minho looked up and slightly smiled but he winced back in pain. I frowned and got off of him. (ahhahah)

He got up in pain and looked at his knee which naturally led to me looking at his knee too. His running pants were ripped and his knee was bleeding pretty badly. I gasped and opened my bag pack to take out my emergency kit. He looked at me with a wowed expression and I smiled at him shyly. 

"It's a habit I had since I was little since I fell a lot..."

 

Minho's POV:

 

I stiffened. Habit since she was little? But... the girl that I loved and still love had the same habit. Why was it that ~~~~ reminded me so much of her?

I was on my way jogging when i heard a scream and saw the group of boys that always caused trouble. I sneaked up behind the wall behind them when I saw a familiar face. The guy was slowly starting to walk closer to her who was crying. I felt so bad and I knew that if I just kept going, I would've felt so much pain.... I punched one of the guys in the face and the rest turned to look at me. I promised myself I wouldn't beat up any kids.

WHen I was done, ~~~~ was still in shock and was crying her eyes out! I was going to say something when instead, I just started to walk away from the scene down the hill back to my usual jogging place. But right when I was in the middle of the downhill, I heard Minnie call me. 

I turned around and saw that she was running after me.

Out of instinct, I sprinted away from her and I was close to getting out of her sight when I heard her say "Aish! I hate your legs! Why do you run so fast?!" I started to laugh so hard. This girl was too cute- 

CRASH. I could feel myself flying in the air and I even spread out my arms like a wing. I am one crazy dude. 

Anyways, I fell on the floor and scrapped my knee. If that wasn't enough, I felt a great pressure on top of me and the breath was knocked out of my lungs.

She looked at my face and at that moment, I could feel my heart rate increasing like I just sprinted. But I knew that if she wasn't the girl that I had loved since I was 7, I couldn't like Minnie. I sighed but right when I was sure Minnie wasn't the girl, she pulled out her emergency kit and smiled at me shyly. Again, my heart started to race. 

WHy couldn't Minnie just remember who it was so I could be sure of SOMETHING?!

___________________________________________