The meeting

Finding her/him

Hi

______________________________________

Minho's POV:

 

I looked 

 

I looked back at myself in the mirror. I buttoned up the sleeves of my tux and straightened it. I looked at the clock and it was 6: 15. I sighed and walked to my car in the parking lot. My silver sports car beeped and I got into the car with another sigh. It seemed like with everything I did, a sigh came out. My mind was filled with Minnie. 

~~flashback~~

After Minnie left I just looked at the way she had gone. I grabbed onto my hair and freaked out about me and Minnie. Right then I heard a evil crackle of a laughter. I turned around to find that Krystal was sitting on the curve of the fountain. I stared at her in disbelief. Was she the one behind this?

"You did this? You spread the rumor?"

"Minho. You and I both know it's not going to be a rumor anymore. The dinner is at 7. Be sure to pick me up. And since your engagement with my sister wasn't known to public, there might be a chance of us getting engaged so dress nicely." She was smiling widely at me but I could still see the evil in her eye.

I shook my head and started running to find Minnie. Luckily, Minnie wasn't too far since I sprinted, but I was scared of talking to her. I ran the last few feet up to her and grabbed her wrist, then turned her around. 

"MInnie please talk to me... please"

Minnie stayed frozen in place but I knew she was listening to me. She was tensed up and I could feel wet drops on my hand. I sighed and hugged her from behind. She was still not moving and I was worried about her. About her not talking to me ever again.

"Minnie I know I did so many things wrong but I'm telling you I have nothing to do with Jessica. Krystal was just following you and trying to hurt you and.... and...." I couldn't find any words to say to her. I could feel even more tears dropping down onto my hands.

I sighed and hugged her tighter while I buried my face in her neck. 

"Minnie please.... forgive me for being stupid and not explaning you about anything.... I'm so stressed out right now and sorry for accusing you I-"
"AND YOU DON'T THINK I AM?!" 

Minnie pushed away from me and faced me while glaring. Her eyes were puffy from all the crying and I could see even more drops of her tears coming down.

"Save your stupid excuses I don't want to hear it." I looked at her with pain in my eyes. But that was nothing compared to what I saw in her eyes.

WIthout thinking twice, I grabbed both sides of Minnie's cheecks and pulled her into a kiss. The moment my lips met her lips, I felt a spark and the whole stress seemed to have gone. Minnie was pushing me away but I encircled my arms around her and pulled her tighter. Eventually MInnie relaxed and her eyes closed and she was starting to kiss back. I smiled and she stepped back and stared at me.

My arms were still encircled around her and in no time we were hugging again. This moment seemed to be right. I felt like missing puzzle pieces clicked together when I kissed her. 

I hoped for all of this to last when all of a sudden, someone grabbed me away from her and circle their arm around me. I felt no warmth, no love, nothing that I felt when I was with Minnie.

"Minho why are you hugging her? I thought you hated her...." Jessica's icy voice was saying to me. Time seemed to be frozen then. Minnie was looking at me with pain that was increasing as time passed by and I stretched out my arm to reach for her but she stepped back.

"YOU LIAR!" Minnie slapped me hard on the cheek and walked away angrily. I tried to loosen the grip of Jessica but she held on tighter. 

"You belong with my sister now Minho. You know it."

"NO I don't!!! Now let me go!" I was struggling and I finally managed to push her off. She just laughed even more and walked off. 

"Pick up my sister later ok?! Bye~~ <3" I watched Jessica hop away. In my mind I was ready to hunt her down.

Then Minnie came into my mind and I was trying to search for her again but failed to do so.

 

~~end of flash back~~~

 

I knocked on the door of Krystal's mansion and I saw one of her maids come out and bow to me.

"Good evening sir, Miss Krys-" Right in the middle of the maid talking, Krystal ran down and pushed her out of the way.

I looked at how she was dressed. Yes she was pretty but it wasn't enough to make my heart beat. To add to that her dress was too revealing for this occasion.

"You're dress is too revealing for this occation."

http://cfile7.uf.tistory.com/image/1459E6334CAD6B202D6776

Krystal gave me a pout and flipped a piece of hair behind her ear. 

"So you're saying I'm looking too y for others to see?" She smirked and I smirked too which at first made her surprised.

"No. It's just too revealing." She quickly frowned and scoffed.

"Don't you have another dress?" I sighed and looked at her in annoyance. She sighed too and looked at me from top to bottom. 

"Actually you're right. Our clothes don't match!" She ran up to her room and locked the door.

http://www3.images.coolspotters.com/photos/268343/versace-spring-2010-rtw-white-mini-dress-profile.jpg

She came down a few minutes later and came right in front of me with a flashing smile. I just gave her a forced smile and she hooked her arm along with mine. I just sighed again and walked to my car. I opened the car for her and ran to my door without closing hers. She just frowned and closed the door by herself.

 

"It means I might take care of you in the beginning but in the end, you have to take care of yourself." I didn't know why I said this outloud but she gasped and looked at me straight into my eye.

--

Minnie's POV:

 

I looked into the grand mirror in my dressing room. I picked out an elegant yet cute white dress with black.

http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/b/0/0/25/3/AAAACzfqcZQAAAAAACU5SA.jpg?v=1231470733000

I wondered who my date would be since my dad decided to keep it a secret from me. The scene of me and Minho kept replaying in my head. I groaned a little and sighed at how stupid I was for believing him. But then part of me said that I should give him a chance since I didn't hear his part of the story.

___

I fixed my hair for the past 30 minutes and looked around my room. I looked out the window where I had watched MInho leave before but I still felt empty. 

The door bell rang and one of the maids came in with a smile. 

"Miss your date for the night has come." I nodded and smiled at her. I sighed and checked the mirror once more. The maid closed the door and walked towards me and place her hands on my shoulders. "Minnie why are you so nervous? You look beautiful as always!" She squeezed my shoulders and gave me a genuine smile. 

She was like a sister to me. 

"Thanks Taeyeon... You're always there for me" I stood up and she handed me my purse/hand bag. 

When I reached the door, it was none other than L. He smiled at me and he looked so charming in his black suit. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-HVHAkofMC4M/TXz13-7_zRI/AAAAAAAAAXw/je4nSXDfZbo/s1600/c0059994_4c7a44174de91.jpg

"Hey" L waved a hand. 

"Hey" I smiled and walked down the stairs. In the shoes I was wearing, the stairs seemed three times longer than they actually were. WHen I finally reached down, L took my hand and took me to the car.

(Skip car ride)

When we stepped into the restaurant, I was taken at who was already waiting for me. 

Minho and Krystal. 

They looked up and I saw Krystal smirk while Minho looked at me stunned. L came and took my waist gently to keep me walking.

"I know you must be surprised but act normal there are reporters everywhere around here." He whispered. 

We walked forward towards the table and i was still in shock that my father's business partner was L's dad... and both of our business partners are Minho and Krystal's fathers... 

As I walked, I could still feel Minho's gaze follow my every step.

____________________________________