Not back?

Finding her/him

I anxiously looked at the door. Half the class was filled and there was 5 minutes on the clock, yet no signs of Minho OR Krystal anywhere.

I sighed and prayed they would come back soon.... with no bruises on both of them or scars.

THe five minutes were quickly up and I panicked. Still there was some kids that were late but most of the class was still here.

I was really starting to worry when the teacher came in and looked around. He didn't seem to notice that  the seats of Minho and Krystal's were empty.

I stared at the teacher and the teacher looked at me before taking attendence. 

When he was half way through calling attendence, I was getting sweaty it was almost their turn to be called!!

Without thinking, I jumped out of my seat and landed on the floor. Luckily, the whole class was looking at me weird and I knew that the teacher had noticed me.

When I peaked out through strands of my hair, there was a crowd more like a circle and the teacher was looking over me.

I continued to hide and acted like I fainted. But I heard the teacher say "Hey you two boys! Take her to the nurse!" I heard the boys feet shuffle and come close to me. But if I am carried away like this... then my plan would be ruined!

I was so embarrased but I had to do this! 

I jerked like I was electricuted and I heard people flinch and back away. Even the two boys that were three times my size shrieked and I had to bite on my tongue to hold back a laugh.

The teacher was coming near me again so I jerked again. But right when I did, I saw Minho come slowly into the class but Krystal was no where to be seen. When he came in, Minho made eye contact with me and I guess he caught on cuz he was holding in a laugh. I felt my face go red and I stayed still.

"Hey boys! Quickly take her to the nurse!!" The mucho big two dudes shook their head in fear. The teacher looked around for volunteers but everyone looked away scared of me. 

Just then, Minho raised his hand.

"I'll take her." Everyone looked at him and started to whisper. Some girls went up to him and clung up to him and cooed over him.

"But Minho!"

"Minho oppa you're gonna be infected by that nerd!"

and so on.

But he laughed it all off and walked towards me. I was starting to get mad at him for laughing at me and did he do this on purpose?!

When he was close enough, I decided to jerk once more and it made me hit him in the face. Minho fell back and stared at me.

He picked me up and angrily walked or rather stomped to the nurse's office. 

He dropped me on a bed and I sat up and pulled down my skirt while blushing.

Minho smirked at me and looked at me up and down pulling the curtain behind him. 

"You know Minnie... I do bad things when people make me angry."

I swallowed hard and backed away. Where was the nurse?!

Minho came in closer and closer until his face was inches away from my face. I could see all the details of his face and I blushed even more.

I closed my eyes for what was coming and thought "maybe this isn't bad...."
'What's not bad Minnie?" I froze. What? Did I just hear something, when I opened my eyes, Minho was laughing and pointing at me and away from my face.

"AHAHHAH A YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOURSELF!!! AHAHHAHAH"

I frowned and threw a pillow at him. Minho caught it swiftly and looked at me with a smile.

"A'ight I'm sorry- but thanks for doing that for me that was really nice"

I just looked at him and he looked at me. His laugh reminded me of someone.

The boy that had stole my first kiss and promise seemed to be so much like Minho. I sighed and looked at Minho while thinking about the boy. If only I could remember who he was, it would be so much better but i couldn't remember anything.

I looked down quickly when tears were starting to form near my eyes. Minho noticed and bent down to look at my hidden face.

"Minnie what's wrong...? Did I hurt you?"

I shook my head and tried to hold in all the tears that were flowing endlessly down my cheek.

"I... I miss him so much...." I couldn't even look at Minho's face when I said that. It had broken my heart to pieces when i tried to think about the boy. I had always thought about who he was. He was always in my dreams crying for me to come back to him but I would be so far away, or some other nights, I would run to him but he would always seem so far away. Had he forgotten about me?

It started with a few drops of tears to streams and soon enough, I was sobbing.

I tried to wipe away the tears and talk at the same time which it didn't come out clearly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2iGU6ddXCY (Listen to this to really be into it)

"I-I promised this boy when I was really young, like, 7 but I had to move and I left him chasing after my car and I was leaving.... I can't e-even remember his name! I can't see him or find him- ever, ever again!" I started crying even more and it had soaked the blanket that was on me.

WHen I kept crying, I was sure that Minho had already left me. I just kept crying and crying. I can't keep my promise to the boy....

I was crying harder and harder every second when I felt a pair of soft arms around me and embrace me in. I looked up to see Minho who was hugging me. But when I blinked, it was Jeongmin. 

What.

The. 

Heck.

Happened?!

 

~~~~back in the classroom~~~~

Jeongmin's POV:

 

Everything was true. Minnie had fell out of her chair and performed many jerks but when she was carried to the nurse, the teacher had sent me to the nurse with them but a little far away.

All of the event up to where Minnie started crying, Minho came out and told me to take his place. Minnie was too busy to notice that Minho came out.

"Jeongmin... I'm gonna be out for a little bit so can you take care of her? Make her feel better and tell her that I was never there but she hit her head or fell asleep or SOMETHING. I can't be with her anymore... I.. I think I know her from somewhere."

I went in and walked up to where Minnie was silently and hugged her. She was crying so hard that I felt like she was so lost.

Why was Minho so... upset? He looked like he was about to cry as well. I just patted Minnie's back but she looked up at me froze.

"Jeongmin? Where's Minho?"

Well I guess I have to tell her my excuse now...? 

"Um... what? Minho? What are you talking about?"

"But... I was just with Minho."

"Minho? OH! Um you see, you fell out of your chair and apparently bumped your head or something and you passed out. So-um- the teacher told me to take you here-along with MINHO- so maybe you woke up in the middle of it but passed out again and you dreamed the whole thing....?"

I was sure she was going to find out I was lying.

But instead, she nodded her head and looked at me with a smile that pained my heart.

"Well thank you Jeongmin. THat was very generous of you. You can go back to class, I'll stay here a little longer."

I nodded my head and walked out slowly and closed the door.

Why do I feel so.... empty? 

 

~~~Minnie's POV~~~~

 

I was dreaming?

Again?

Maybe what Jeongmin said was right.

I bumped my head on the floor and dreamed the whole thing. I lost my memory when I was little. It's possible that it would happen again right? 

I sighed and pulled the cover of the blanket over my shoulders and stared out the window.

I could feel my self be full of emotions when I though about the boy and how Minho reminded me so much of him.

-

(After school)

 

I returned back to class, but when I did I caught Minho's eyes as I sat down.

Throughout the rest of class I was pretty much blank. I could feel myself becoming sad every second.

I could also feel Minho, Jeongmin, and L stare at me but I was just...... numb. 

When the bell rang, I packed slowly and walked to the door when a girl tripped me causing my books to fall out. I got up and picked up my books one by one.

When I looked at the girls in the eye, they were laughing.

"What?"

I just looked at her before bowing.

"Sorry. I should've watched where I was going."

The girls looked at me like I was crazy. The main girl looked like she was panicking and stuttered.

"Y-yea you should! GO away!!" I just bowed again and walked out.

I was walking across the field when a familiar ferrari stopped in front of me and honked.

"HEY YOU NERD!" I turned to look at the girl who was called Jessica.

She climbed out and stood in front of me and smirked.

What did she want?

_____________________