The chase

Finding her/him

Minho's POV:

 

 

I was afraid that Jessica or Krystal would have more people that might cause MInnie to get hurt. 

So I texted Minnie before chasing after Krystal's car.

Minnie get home NOW. Jessica and Krystal are after you.

I saw Minnie read the text and quickly heading home. I made a sharp turn and followed Krystal.

Krystal was a mile away but I still reocognized her yellow ferrari. I speeded up and caught up to her and when she turned the corner off into a less crowded place. Before she could go on further, I sped up and stopped in front of her car. WIth a screech, her car stopped and she came out running to my car and pointing at me.

When she finally reached my car, she tapped on the window and I rolled it down. I looked at her with my head tilted and an eye brow raised.

"What."

She smiled and was about to open my door which was locked. SHe tried to unlock it but I rolled up my window enough so I could hear her but not enough to make her arm pass through. She pouted and looked at me but smiled right back and leaned on my window again.

"Wait why did you follow me? Gasp! Do you by any chance want to go out with me again? But you know that my sister-" I cut her off.

"No. We did not go out in the first place. I have nothing to do with your sister either."

"Then why did you follow me?"

"I-" Why did I follower her...? "I followed you because you just passed in front of me and I-" 

"-And your heart starting beating so fast that you wanted to see me?! ME TOO!" I just rolled my eyes and drove away wondering what I had done. 

But before I went back home, I drove to Minnie's house. When I arrived at her house, I spoke to the gate person.

"Um I'm a classmate of Minnie... can i talk to her?"

The gate slowly opened and I drove to the front of Minnie's house. I got off and knocked on the front door. A maid came out and she blushed as she spoke with. 

"Please enter MR......"

"Minho."
"Yes sir Ms. Minnie will be down shortly." She hurried off upstairs or rather to the very top since it was a 3 story building.

I heard a scream and Minnie's voice.

"I DONT WANT TO SEE HIM!" I heard the door slam and the maid came down and bowed at me.

"Sorry but Mistress does not want to exactly meet you at this moment. If you leave a messa-"

"It's fine. Thank you."

I walked out of the house and looked at the windows. Surely I would find atleast one that was hers.... I found it! I saw her looking out the window up into the sky. At that moment, i forgot everything and smiled at her and ran under her window.

"MINNIE!!" She looked down at me and I heard her gasp before she backed away. When she did that, I frowned and continued to call her name.

She finally came out and looked at me with her arms crossed.

"Talk."

"Minnie I know that Jessica told you stuff and they are-"
"True? I know it all already you don't have to tell me anything your girlfriend already told me about it. If you didn't need me, why call me in the first place?"

I just looked at her unable to say anything and just sighed. What she said was definitely not true I just momentarily forgot she was coming over!

I was about to say further but she stopped me and shut her window. Turned off her lights even. I started to walk away but looked back every now and then. She still wouldn't even look out her window.

- next day at school-

 

I stepped into the school a little later than usual, the time when a lot of the other kids come. After I changed shoes, I walked to my classroom but along the way, the hallway had their eyes on me. Some people were even pointing at me before turning back to gossip some more. I just ignored them and went to class.

WHen I came in, the whole class went silent and all eyes were on me- except for Minnie's. I looked around and slowly went to my seat with no one making a sound. I sat down and Jeongmin turned around to look at me. One by one, the people in the room started to turn away and start their own conversation. 

"Dude what happened?" 

"How could you not tell me?" Jeongmin looked pissed.

"Tell you what?"
"That you are going out with Krystal! After what she did to you and the other girl?!"

I looked at him in disbelief. Then I looked at Minnie behind Jeongmin. She was just reading her book and acting like nothing was going on. I stood up and took her wrist before taking her out of the classroom to the garden. When we arrived, I started to scream at her.

"WHY WOULD YOU START SUCH A STUPID RUMOR?! YOU KNOW I DON'T LIKE KRYSTAL AT ALL!!" I looked at her hoping for her to give me a good answer.

She scoffed and looked at me deeply in the eyes. But in her eyes I could see her being in intense pain and betrayal.

"I. DIDN'T. SAY. A. WORD." She emphasized every word and looked into my eyes again without even flinching. 

Out of no where, I heard laughter and I saw Krystal come out from behind a tree. 

"It wasn't her Minho. It was us, and you know it was." Before I could say anything Minnie her heels and started to walk away from me. 

WHy was it this was happening to me?!

_______________________