Still here?

Finding her/him

Minho's POV:

 

I woke up with the sunlight shining down on my face. My throat felt soar and my eyes felt puffy. I sighed and grabbed an ice pack to cool down my eyes.

I walked to the front door to pick up my newpaper when a heavy object fell on my feet. I was about to scream at first, but held back when I recognized the hair color. My eyes widened at who it was and what she was doing here. 

 

 

Minnie's POV:

 

I woke up after having a dream of falling into something. When I jerked awake, I realized I was still at Minho's house. So I quickly got up since it was around 9 am and I hurried my way home. 

When I got home, my mother was still not home yet and I sighed a relief. The maids greeted me and I just slightly bowed and smiled at them in return. I put my phone to vibrate before going into the shower.

-

When I came out of the shower, I changed and got on my bed. I thought about what had happened last night and tried to organize everything so it made sense and put it into my head.

Here's what I came up with.

 

1.) Minho, Jeongming, and Hyunseong do not have a good relationship with Krystal or Jessica.

2.) Hyunseong moved with Bora to America.

3.) Jessica used to be engaged to Minho.... Krystal didn't actually date him. 

4.) Minho has a memory of a girl he can not remember and so do I except mine is a guy.

 

and that was about it. But there was a question that kept bothering me even as I was near that person.

Where does Krystal fit into this storyline? She didn't go out with Minho officially... there was a rumor about her from last year that I didn't quite catch, and who is she actually? 

All the questions seemed to be revolving around Krystal. I sighed and to be honest, whenever I saw Minho being pained because of things that were caused by Krystal, it hurt me. I always got the feeling of my heart being squeezed and tears lining up to be dropped down my cheek. Even now I felt like tears were going to come out because of the way Minho was. 

Right when I was thinking about Minho, my phone rang. With the slightest bit of hope that it will be MInho, I sprinted across my huge room to get to my phone. When I my phone, I saw that it was Minho!! 

I smiled in happiness but frowned right after wondering if it was bad news.

With shaking hands, I opened the text and read it. h

'Hey Minnie, I kinda need your help right now... do you think you can come over?'

I smiled in joy once more. MInho needed me! He had said the same thing the day before when he said he was lonely.

Without thinking twice, I grabbed my keys and went to my car. 

-

WHen I got to Minho's house, I ran up the stairs since it took some time for the elevator to come. His floor was at the 3rd level anyway. 

So I was running up the stairs before slowing down. Eventually I came in front of his door and knocked on it. 

My heart was thumping with every second when the door suddenly opened. I half smiled but I froze too. 

The person who opened the door wasn't Minho. In fact, it was girl.

A girl named Jessica.

I put on a fake smile when I felt my heart break to a million pieces before waving at her.

"H-hi um is Minho here?" I tried to look in but she blocked me and smirked at me while her arms were crossed.

"Oh you didn't know? Minho and I are back together! Oh and I am aware he called you for help, but now he said it was fine and he's in the shower... he called me in instead so you can go back now!" She waved at me and slammed the door shut in my face.

My heart was in a million pieces. And I was numb at the same time. I just stared at the door that would have led me to Minho's side, but now that was shut too. He had Jessica now. 

I ran out from the building and into my car and drove to random places. Whatever I did, the only point was to not stop and keep moving. Tears were pouring down my face and I was crying out loud and at the same time, I was trying to wipe away the tears.

I could hear my phone ring so I looked at who called me. 

Minho.

I put my phone on silent and just kept driving until the last tear had come down my cheek.

Were the sweet moments we shared just the day before mean nothing to him?

 

 

Minho's POV:

 

I woke up and went outside to find Jessica's body laying there. Her face was completely white and I was afraid she had got hurt by her anti fans- again.

I wasn't scared for her. I was scared of her.

I picked her up while frowning and put her on the sofa. Looks like I'll have to get a replacement sofa.

Anyways, I checked her temperature and she was fine. She didn't have a cold or anything but she was absolutely normal.

I sighed and clenched my jaws.

"Jessica I know this is an act just open your eyes." and just as I thought, she smirked before slowly opening her eyes and getting up.

"You know me too well Minho. This is why we have to go out again!"

I got up and hissed at her.

"You better leave now or else I will call the police." Jessica just frowned and rolled her eyes.

I walked to the bathroom because my anger was about to get the best of me and I tried to calm down.

By this time, I had forgotten that I had called Minnie in to help me do something about Jessica and to be honest, I just wanted Minnie to be by my side. I knew it wasn't fair for her but I still wanted her to be next to me.

I was doing ok until I heard the door open and heard another voice. 

An angelic voice asked I guess Jessica if I was here or not. But right when I was about to open the door and run out, I heard Jessica say "Oh you didn't know? Minho and I are back together! Oh and I am aware he called you for help, but now he said it was fine and he's in the shower... he called me in instead so you can go back now!" 

I ran out but Jessica blocked me and looked at me in the eye.

I screamed her name out but because my house was sound proof, Minnie couldn't hear me. But when I looked out the window, I saw her car speed out of the neighborhood. 

I was beyond furious and still my heart ached for Minnie to be with me.

Jessica was smirking and still blocking my way.

I pushed her out the door, locked my door, and went into the parking lot and drove to follow Minnie's car.

I have to explain to her what really happened before she... she really is unwilling to talk to me.

-

Minnie drove around for about 3 hours everywhere in Seoul. I could see her wipe her face and saw some tears and her screaming. 

I felt my heart ache and I wanted to hug her right now but I couldn't since we were on a high way and she was driving so fast. Didn't she notice that I was following her?

I kept on calling her and calling her but she didn't pick up.

Just when we were about to turn the corner, or rather Minnie was about to turn the corner, and car out of no where came towards her.

My eyes widened as I saw the other car being close to hit Minnie's car when she made a quick turn and dodged it. It was like a movie scene.

But as the other car passed by, I saw the face of a very familiar girl winking at me.

Jung Krystal.

___________________________________