Second day and scars

Finding her/him

I walked the whole way to school. Since yesterday, I couldn't hold in the excitement of going to school to see, I have to admit is weird, Jeongmin, Hyunseong, Minho, and L. I haven't talked to Minho yet but I really hope I could today... he seems so familiar... well all of them do actually even Krystal but I don't know where so I shrugged it off.

I was across from the school yard when a bright red ferrari came up to me with a screech. I jumped back in surprise when someone looked out the window. 

"HEY! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING  WIIL YOU?! YOU ALMOST MADE MY BABY GET HURT!"
Baby? Oh. She must be referring to her car which was really pretty. But that wasn't the point. The point was that there was a girl with a high tone voice who looked like a model was screaming at me for almost getting ran over by her terrible driving.

I just bowed and ran into the school which was a far sprint. I took off my show while struggling to catch my breath when someone walked into the show changing place.

I looked up to see that it was a super-hot-tall-storebagwithabs guy. (You know the guys on the bags of clothing stores?)

He looked at me and I snapped out of my thoughts when I realized it was L.

"Good morning" I stared at him with a blank face as always.

"Me?" I pointed to myself.

"No the cookie monster behind you who is clearly here" he laughed.

I pouted and closed the door to my shoe box thing. I started to walk away when someone grabbed my arm and twirled me around before catching me in their arms. I looked up and saw none other than.... Hyunseong. Of course this flirt.

"Morning pretty"

I smiled and got off before bumping into another back. I looked up and saw Jeongmin this time.

He just looked at me and slightly smiled before walking away leaving me to stand there with an opened mouth.

When I turned, I met eyes with Minho who looked at me before slowly waving that made the awkwardness worse.

I just smiled and slightly waved before following Jeongmin and L to the classroom. THey didn't even wait for me... not that I would expect them to.

When I looked into the window of the door, I saw Jeongmin but not L... Jeongming was talking with... Krystal? What was she doing here so early? School didn't start for  an hour....

I squated and put my ears to the door.

"....why did you come back here?" 

"What do you mean?"
"After what you did to Minho how could you come back?"
"I did nothing but give him love."

"I never liked you.... I knew you had nerve but I didn't think you would show up again."
"Well.... I'm in love with Minho.... I'm back to get him... although the new boy L is starting to poke my interest..."
"Stop toying with guys..... they don't like you especially Minho."

Krystal's eyes widened before she slapped Jeongmin across the face. I gasped before running into the next door classroom since I saw Krystal walk towards the door.

"You know Jeongmin, stay out of this before that girl gets hurt."

What girl?

"She has nothing to do with this stop puling her into your plan."

I heard her smirk before coming out of classroom and walking down the hallway.

I opened the door slightly and walked in before closing the door and staying queit while looking at Jeongmin. Was he alright? His cheek was glowing red thanks to Krystal.

Jeongmin was looking at the desk. I stood by the door and everything seemed to be frozen I looked at the floor too.

"BAM" I looked up and saw Jeongmin who had hit the desk... real hard.

My eyes widened when I saw that his hand was slowly starting to bruise. Without thinking, I ran to him and took hold of his hand and examinging it.

"Are you ok?!" I looked into Jeongmin's eyes that was looking at me but elsewhere.

Then I saw it. Tears were at the brim of his eyes and it was filled with pain. 

"Minnie.... why is Krystal so.... " His tears were threatening to drop so I shushed him softly like he was a kid.

He closed his eyes when he sat down and put his head onto the desk. There, I stared at him not knowing what to do.

He was so pained. I started to pat his head and he stirred before relaxing.

"Minnie... why are you so... nice to me?"

I smiled and looked at his features. 

"I don't know...."

"Thanks by the way..."
"No problem... can I tell you something?"
He nodded and smiled which made me smile.

"Go ahead"
"Cheer up....you grow during the hardest times in your life.... you came here for a reason... to be honest, I walked the whole mile here to school because I couldn't contain my excitement of seeing you and the other guys...."
I blushed when I said that because I felt like it was a love confession.

Jeongmin smiled too and he slightly chuckled.

"If you have anything to talk to me about I'm always willing to listen Jeongmin. You're not alone."

I saw a tear drop fall and it was shining... in pain and happiness. But when I looked out the window, I saw that people were starting to walk into the school. So I quickly got up and left giving a kiss on Jeongmin's now sleeping and happy face (cheek).

I walked out of the class room before going to the garden. I still had half and hour left before school started.

--

When I walked into the gate of the school garden, I saw two figures.

One was Krystal... and one was....MInho.

I stood there behind a tree.

But to my disbelief, Krystal walked up to Minho who looked blank and she hugged him.

He looked up and our eyes met. With Minho gasping.

Krystal let go before turning around to see who was here which was obviously me but I ducked.

"Oppa what are you looking at?"
"Nothing... just get off of me."

He slightly pushed her away from him and looked at her with a cold gaze.

"Why do you want to talk to me? To use me for my money again?"
"What? Oppa no I wanted to say... that I love you.... I still do."
Minho scoffed and smirked at her.

"Sure you do that's why you left me" There was sarcasm in his voice which made Krystal bring her real self up.

"Minho wake up. This world only cares about money and you are the heir to your dad's company. I'm the daughter to the partner of his company. How do you expect the business to go on if you hate me?"
"We can just... be friends but actually no that's too precious for you even."

Krystal glared at him and scoffed.

"Fine. Just show up at the business meeting this Saturday at 7pm."

Business meeting? I had one too.... at the same time....

With that Krystal left before MInho sighed.

"~~~~~~ you can come out now. She's finally gone."
I slowly came out and lowered my head.

He sat down on a bench and sighed. 

He didn't look so good either.

"um..."
"Can you just go? I'm not feeling so good."

I was going to say something but just turned around and left.

This was the first time I talked to him and I was told to leave.... wow.

-

I returned to my class and found that Jeongmin was surrounded by girls and so was Hyunseong and L but the three looked up and smiled. I weakly smiled back and walked to my seat.

Soon the teacher came in and all the girls left and Krystal came in and sat down.

She smiled at me before taking her seat. I just weakly smiled at her and turned my attention to the board. Even without looking, I could feel the tension between the boys and Krystal. I don't know when Minho came in, but since he did, I could tell he was looking at Krystal and me. Why me?

It was only the second day of school and there were already scars.

 

_______________

HI GUYS! Merry Christmas! Although its a little late....