Update 8

[ON HOLD] Bangtan University

Hellooooooo lovely ARMY!!

Finally...finallllllyyyy I got Jungkook's route kicking again. I'm back up to 700 lines with him, making me only a few scenes away from where I was before everything crashed. Almost four scenes to be exact! I also started to work on Yoongi/Suga's(...I don't know what you guys want me to call him...his name is Yoongi in the game by the way) route. I literally just started it, so I'm not too far in yet, but I know that I'm going to loooove writing his route. He's not even my bias but I'm already excited for this to happen.

Anyway, thank you all for your wonderful support!! I'll continue to write as much as I can before school starts again! Again, thank you all!!

Hey...how about I do this...

I'm going to put the photos I'm using (as of now) for each character. Knowing this, please understand that these photos might not stay if I look back at them and find a better photo. I'm just putting these here so you guys have more to go on than just me talking.

   

   

   

   

Aaaah, no Hobi yet. Sorry, I haven't looked up a photo for him because he hasn't appeared in the other stories yet. So yes, as of now, these are the photos I'm using. I might go back and look up some more recent photos of them, but this is the newest and the best I could find in Google. Sorry if this became an unexpected long post!! I'll see you in the next update!!!!