Update 16: random update

[ON HOLD] Bangtan University

I'm starting to update when I have time and when I have something new to share with you guys, so sorry for this random update not even a week after the last one.

First off, I would like to show you guys the new cover for Bangtan University. I'm glad big hit posted this photo on Twitter with the boys in uniforms. This makes it much easier if they're in school uniforms with a recent picture.

Photoshop blows me away...the features in it are amazing. Like, it can literally erase an entire object and still look like the original photo..! (if you don't know what I'm talking about, this is the original photo)

Err..I don't think my photoshop job is perfect, but I'm surprised at how well it turned out.

On another note, although this might not mean much to you guys, I'm going to tell you the lines and progression of the game by each route. Cause I love teasing you guys. If it helps to imagine what these lines mean, I timed it, and 1,100 lines can equal about 40 minutes of gameplay.  :)

    Yoongi: 1,384 lines
Jungkook: 1,163 lines
   Hoseok:      31 lines (I just started to begin his route now, in order to take a short break from Yoongi's)
      Jimin:      80 lines
   Seokjin:       4 lines (I swear I love you, Jin)
 Namjoon:     13 lines
Taehyung:    811 lines


I have three days in a row that I'm off from work!! Finally! So I'll have a writing spree tomorrow, most likely..since I'm not busy. My semester is almost over, so that's good news for you guys as well. 
On a side note, anyone wanna freak out with me about the sudden bomb that Big Hit threw at us?? I had a heart attack this morning because of them.

<3<3<3Thank you for all your love and support!!<3<3<3