Update 3

[ON HOLD] Bangtan University

Well, hello everyone!!! I know it hasn't been long since I last posted an update, but I couldn't wait to post some more screenshots. Oh sheesh, I'll spoil the whole game if I keep doing this, so this might be the last screenshot post. I'm not 100% sure yet, so I guess we'll all just have to wait and see.

Any who, these screenshots are more focused on Jungkook's route because I've been writing A LOT for him. 

 

This is a scene from V's route ---^

As well as this one! ^^^^^

These next four are from Jungkook's route

 

Also, I'm sorry if the images look a little blurry or fuzzy. That was my fault when I took the screenshot, it has nothing to do with the actual gameplay. I try and get high quality photos for you guys. Hehhee, HD.

And sorry, but this is where my update ends! Once again, I'll have to think about the screenshot thing because as the story progresses, there will be more and more spoilers that could pop up by accident and I don't want that to happen. Should I also mention that this game is going to be free? I should probably do that, huh? I know what it feels like to not be able to purchase a game, so...free for you guys! 

Seriously now, I'm stopping here. I hope you guys have a lovely rest of your weekend and I'll see you next update!