Update 23

[ON HOLD] Bangtan University

I'm so sorry guys!! I literally apologize in every update lol. I've done some brainstorming with my friends and changed Jin's route a little bit to make it more interesting! I'll explain it a little...

I haven't decided yet on what position his father would be in, but he works at an entertainment company. Jin often visits his father, so he meets a lot of trainees and idols. One of his childhood friends applies at the company to become an idol. She is in the training process during the route. Only problem is, she's super clingy to Jin and you begin to find it difficult to hang out with him without the trainee. Soon enough, a scandal appears! In order to make the scandal a little more interesting, I would think of making Seokjin's father higher on the corporate ladder.

I've been away for a while, but I've still been working on the game. I made new bio slides so I'll post those below as well as a new trailer for the game. That reminds me, I didn't know you could change the size of the game any larger than 800x600 lol so I made it almost the size of the average laptop screen. 

 

And here's the link for the new trailer! It's super cheesy and lame but I hope it'll hype you guys up a little more!

CLICK HERE

I hope to get back to you all soon! :)