Update 18

[ON HOLD] Bangtan University

First of all, I'm super sorry for not updating in almost a month...!! I finished school about two weeks ago and felt the need to have a week of doing nothing, so I ended up being a little lazy when it came to doing stuff. Sorry!!

Second, I've been thinking on what to do about the photos used in the game. A question for you guys, (I put that in bold so you would read it first): would you perfer the members photos to be close or farther away? In other words, would you rather have, lets say Jungkook...would you rather have Jungkook's main photo be him waist up or abdomen up? If you don't know what I mean, then look at the photos below.

The one on the left is waist high and the one on the right is abdomen. Now, I won't be using this photo of Jungkook if I'm using the abdomen high photos because it's just too blurry. I just need to know what you guys perfer. Having the photo on the right will take up more of the empty space that's in the game, so it'll be a little more in your face. I think using the the closer photos would be better for two reasons. One, I think it'll make you feel a little more invested in the gameplay in the members are closer to you (the screen). Two, it is much easier to find perfect high quality photos of the members with abdomen-up shots instead of waist-up, which can only be found in airport photos (since I need casual wear)

I'll stop my rant. I hope to hear some feedback. Again, sorry for the long wait..! I'll continue to work hard on the game for you guys from now on!