Character Summary (Update 11)

[ON HOLD] Bangtan University

Sorry for being a little late on this update, everyone!! As promised, here are the outlines for each route!

Jeon Jungkook-
     Also in his second year of college, Jungkook helps you out of an embarrassing situation because it's "his job", though you find it hard to believe his words. His rude personality throws you off guard despite him helping you at such an odd hour. You find it annoying, how a lot of men put on a facade about being nice, so you can't help yourself when you instantly dislike Jungkook. In the following days, you keep running in to each other at school. After having some beer and chicken, he somehow ends up sleeping over your house!

Kim Taehyung-
     When Taehyung finds you alone at night, he helps you get home out of the kindness of his heart. Realizing he's in the same class as you back at Seoul University, the two of you are friendly almost instantly. In class, when Jimin invites you to a house party with Taehyung and a few of his friends, you accidently drink a little too much. Taehyung ends up taking you home and you act a little too rashly. A day later, when Taehyung left his phone at your apartment, you find yourself reading an incoming message from his father. It says how the hospital is gone and it's all Taehyung's fault.

Min Yoongi-
     High school drop-out and childhood friend, you reconnect with Yoongi in an unlikely way. His family moved to America when the two of you were in grade school. His leaving was one of the worst days of your lives. You promised each other to write to one another, but when the letter from the states never came, you accepted the fact that he was gone forever. Surprised to see him again living in South Korea, you're overcome with excitement and find yourself asking dozens of questions. By the strained look on his face and his responses, this Yoongi wasn't the one who you remember. He was different, broken. He's being chased down by loan sharks and relentlessly bothered by the bills stacking up in his home.

Park Jimin-
     Jimin is quite the handful when he suddenly approaches you and puts on his gentleman mask. You fall for it, surprised that there could be such a kind person in the world. When he invites you to a party at his home, you happily accept, excited to attend your first college party. When you arrive without your best friend, Jimin offers to show you around the giant home. At the end of the tour, however, the two of you somehow end up upstairs, in his bedroom.

Jung Hoseok-
     Stuck at a party because of your best friend, you end up sitting in the corner with a beer in your hand. Seemingly out of nowhere, a man sits down next to you, introducing himself by the name Jung Hoseok. You end up complaining to him, telling him that you never wanted to come to this party, but did because your friend begged you to. He listened to your nitpicking until some guy came rushing over. He looked over to you for a split second before focusing on Hoseok. He explained that he needed Hoseok to keep a girl's friend busy so he could show another one upstairs. Hoseok agreed, looking at you apologetically. You found your eyes following him through the crowd until he stopped at a group of girls. Some conversation went down until Hoseok looked confused. He shook his head in disagreement at the guy, who suddenly looked angry. Curious, you looked at the woman. You could tell instantly that she was almost too drunk to be standing up. You looked back at Hoseok, realizing that he was trying to stop the guy from taking the girl to a bedroom. You felt your heart skip a beat when the guy grabbed Hoseok by the collar!

Kim Namjoon-
     You aren't the best student, and it turns out you're not the worst either, but when you start failing in one of your classes, your professor assigns a tutor to you. It just so happens to be Kim Namjoon, the student who is known for his grades. He focuses on school and only school. No one knows if he's ever dated before, but neither has anyone dared to ask. He was someone hard to approach, so no one dared to mess with him. Aggravated that you were paired up with someone so mechanical, you're reluctant to learn anything at first. The two of you end up arguing most sessions, but you're suddenly confused when his face gets so close to yours.

Kim Seokjin-
     Surprised by his commanding presence when he answers your call for help, you feel frozen when he reaches out to support you. You've never seen someone so handsome and gentleman-like before. As the days go by, your acquaintanceship with him slowly turns into somethign more. It's finally the weekend and Seokjin suddenly asks you to help him take care of some dogs. He's done it before, but they always end up barking at him. You tell him you'll help and end up getting there before him. He apologizes for making you wait and the two of you head inside. After playing with the dogs for much longer than you needed to, you realize that this day didn't feel like work. Was it actually a date?

 

 

I realize that some summaries are longer than others. That's because some have more planning than others. I hope that doesn't hinder you from choosing a route though!! Also, sorry that the summaries aren't perfectly written. I'm not good at writing them because I want to write all the interesting parts but I can't...Thank you all for your continuous support and bearing with this long process! Keep those amazing comments coming!!