Refresher Update (22)

[ON HOLD] Bangtan University

Hey guys, it's been a while. I'm sorry I haven't been able to post much within the last month. Hopefully, I'm back now! There's still some issues, so I'm not sure if I'll have to take a break again. Since I've started again, I got new photos of the boys. Bless BigHit for posting these on facebook. Now I have better photos of them in HD. Thank goodness. Those will be posted below for you...

Some of their story lines have changed, so I'll rewrite it in this update to re-read. (they haven't changed too much...I just want to post a refresher and hopefully a better written summary) These summaries also might not be summaries since I'm going to be talking directly to you and telling you their personalities, past and current situations. Some things in the stories intertwine, but I usually won't have the other boys show up often in your chosen route.

Everything said here is not set in stone, so please don't get mad if the scene in the game is not the same in this summary...

Taehyung: Taehyung is misunderstood a lot of the time by people around him. Because he is from a rich family and an heir, people tend to dislike him right off the bat. He tries to avoid telling people who his father is in order to make friends or at least to stop them from pointing fingers. He's considerate and enjoys listening to underrated songs. He doesn't dislike his father, but he tends to want to ignore and advoid him. 

 

Yoongi: This is going to be action-packed. Blood, gore, fighting, the whole nine yards. He was a childhood friend who you were very close to. He protected you from being teased and kept you company when your parents couldn't. Going into middle school, Yoongi's parents got a job in America, forcing him to move along with them. He told you that he would send a letter with his new address on it, but it never came. Whether it got lost on the way or he never sent it, you didn't know. Yoongi comes back to Korea on his own accord. You didn't know when he came back and begin to wonder why he didn't get in contact with you again. He has his own problems, though...being chased down by loan sharks, security guards, and even privately hired gangsters. 

 

Jin: This will probably be the sweeted route you could get. From cooking...to puppies, Jin is for the weak-hearted. (not saying that's a bad thing :D) He's a medical student who is majoring in pediatrics pulmonology (these type of doctors treat children who have problems breathing or an issue with their lungs. They treat a range of people...from newborns to 21-year-olds.) He does some pet-sitting on the side in order to destress himself, since studying can be difficult. He completed his fourth year of undergraduate school and is in the middle of his first year of residency at the hospital, Silver Birch Medical Center.

 

Jimin: He's a chaebol, his parents are the founders of a very popular department store (it's called "no-name" as of now...haha) On the outside, he's charming and sweet. Inside, he's just your typical, cliche playboy. His parents never had a good relationship when he was young, causing him to jump from girl to girl every two seconds. He never really learned the meaning of loving someone, so he tends to be clueless when talking about new things to him. When you get past his playboy personality, he's very confident and warm-hearted. He's very cautious at first around you, since he has no idea what a relationship is.

 

Jungkook: Semi-action, semi-romance, semi-comedy. He's an all around kind of guy, so it's an all around kind of route. Jungkook is going to school to be a cop. He's in a few of your classes, but you've never really noticed him until one day...(can't really saaaay~) While going to school, he is also working at a local police station, along side some of the best cops at the precinct. He's very blatant with his words, but can be romantic. He's the same age as you, attending his second year. (so, basically Jungkook's current age right now. korean age: 20)

 

Namjoon: Namjoon is a smarty pants. He has no filter and ends up saying some really insulting things, but oddly enough, you find yourself drawn to him. He's first in your class, and when your professor forces you to find a tutor for Physics, you're basically stuck with Namjoon. He's the only one who knows the subject well enough to pass his knowledge along. You unwillingly ask for help. He seems reluctant as well, but quickly changes his mind and agrees to help you. Namjoon is an introvert so he is quiet and talks to no one; it'd be very easy for someone to find something about him to poke fun at. But for some reason, no one wanted to mess with him.

 

Hoseok: Hoseok is very passionate about his dancing (no surprise there). He goes around to different underground crews and picks up some new moves from them. Intergrating it into his own style, Hoseok enters competitions for the exposure, not the prize. His father is the CEO of an international clothing company (again, no-naaaame). He became friends with Jimin because their parents work together. Hoseok has always had options with girls, but never took it. He isn't like Jimin. He isn't too interested in a relationship because he hasn't found the right person (hint hint wink wink)

 

Photos:

 

Jungkook:

        

 

Jimin: (I had to make the smile one smaller to fit them next to each other oops)

    

 

Hoseok: 

     

 

Jin:

     

 

Namjoon:

     

 

Yoongi:

     

 

Taehyung:

     

 

 

 

 

End!

I hope that I'll be happy with these photos and not go on another five hour hunt for good ones...Thank you all for being so patient with me! I hope I'll be able to give you lots of good updates in the future!!