Update 24

[ON HOLD] Bangtan University

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

HUGE update today for the game. So, as many of you may not know, the program I'm using to write up the game just got a beautiful update that makes coding a little easier and the layout much better. That's the first announcement.

Second, I got a new laptop, so I need to transfer all the files over to my new one, and since the program for the game is different, that means some of the coding is different, so it'll take a little time to fix it and get it in order.

Third announcement, I haven't been too happy with the direction the game has been going, so I'm rewriting most of it in terms of plot. The original idea was to have the seven boys and you in a university and eventually fall in love or not, yadda yadda, the usual. Anyway, I didn't know how difficult it would be to come up with seven different stories with so little to work with. So, instead of making a crappy story, I'm placing the plot after you graduate and are in search of a job. Different jobs for each member. I don't want to reveal much in case things change about this plan, but I can tell you all what job the boys will be doing and what yours might entitle.

Jimin: He's still the son of a CEO, Jimin works in the clothing department industry. Not sure of his position yet, but it will be close to the CEO. The company is in charge of national distribution of their products. You will most likely be working in a department store Jimin frequents.

Hoseok: Jimin and Hoseok's routes are closely related. Their parents work together to spread their products worldwide. Hoseok's parent's company distributes the products internationally. Hoseok's position is unknown as of now. You will be working under Hoseok as an office worker for international relations.

Jungkook: He's become a detective. You're a prosecutor and follow Jungkook around the crime scenes and help investigate. There will also be courtroom scenes in which you try out your first case.

Jin: Jin's father is a politician, so he is well known. Jin just debuted as an idol. He's not popular yet, but he does have a small fan base. Since he just started, the company employs few staff to regulate him. You get hired as his personal stylist.

Yoongi: As of now, his route is still the same as it's always been since there was no mention of school in the story.

Namjoon: I don't have an idea for Namjoon at the moment :(

Taehyung: You graduate with a medial degree and get hired at the same hospital Taehyung works at. You get placed into his team to participate in helping his patients and some surgeries. 

That's all I have right now. I'm still struggling with a new title since it's no longer in a university haha

Don't be afraid to let me know what you guys think. I'm really sorry if you all were looking forward to the university theme, but it's really hard to make unique stories when you have to write seven of them. It's easier to make a good storyline when you have different enviroments to work with. Thank for understanding, guys! If there's anything you're curious about, make sure to comment, I'll try my best to answer it!!