Sequel

Your Gege's Cute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Now at this part, you have to duck down while the other guy jumps over you. Got it?” Hoshi asked as he stood back up after showing the younger the moves.

“Who’s going to do the jumping hyung?” The8 asked instead.

“Hmm either Wonwoo or Jisoo hyung” he pondered before walking towards his phone connected to the speakers in the studio.

“I hope its Wonwoo hyung and not Joshua hyung” the younger confessed.

“Why?” Hoshi chortled “Is it because Jisoo hyung’s too short and he might fall on you instead?”

“Maybe” The8 shrugged earning another laugh from the elder.

“Don’t underestimate Jisoo hyung. That guy can jump pretty high too you know” Hoshi defended.

“If you say so. Come on hyung. Let’s start. As much as I love my jie jie’s cooking, I need to burn off the chicken chow mein that we ate just now” he said standing in front of the mirrored walls.

“Alright, get ready. When I say now, you duck and take a step back. Got it?” the elder instructed strictly earning a determined nod from the latter.

As the song Mansae started playing, The8 started doing the choreography he learnt earlier that week. Smiling, Hoshi watched the younger dance to every move right. When Vernon’s rap was coming to an end Hoshi clapped.

“Okay. Ready ready ready” he chanted pulling the legs of his pants up before running towards the younger “Duck!” he shouted as he took a leap.

“I hope you guys are up for some Bingsu!” you chimed pushing the door open with your back.

Entering the room, you gaped as you find both boys on the floor groaning.

“Minghao!” you called putting the tray with the cold treats on the floor before kneeling next to your baby brother.

“What happen? Are you alright? Is it bleeding?” you ask in panic touching his hands that were clutching onto his head.

“You! What did you do to him?” you scolded the latter that had his back facing you as he laid on his side crouching with his hands between his legs.

“No Jie. It’s not ge’s fault. I got up too early and an accident happen” The8 explained sitting up rubbing his forehead.

“You okay hyung?” he asked concerned for the elder.

“Never better” Hoshi squeaked. You can’t help but chortle at his face all scrunched up like that.

“I’m going to get some ice. Jie could you watch ge while I’m gone” The8 plead standing up wobbly.

“I’ll get the ice. You stay here” you said holding onto his hand to steady him.

“No Jie. Stay here with ge. I’ll be right back” he said rubbing his head as he left the studio.

You crossed your arms and pouted at your brother’s stubbornness. A groan by your side made you turn to look at the blonde whom now has his face planted on the floor as he crouched lower.

“Hey blondie. You alright?” you asked giving his shoulder a poke.

“Dui bu qi” he whispered. You arched your eyebrow at his sudden apology.

Hoshi turned his head to face you “I should have been more careful. It’s my fault. Dui bu qi” he repeated turning over

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter