Part Three.

Your Gege's Cute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ming Mei darling, could you please get the door while I get our groceries" your mother prompted as she got out of the taxi.

"Mei guan xi Mama. I got it. Don't forget to pay for the fare" you reminded as you already grabbed the boxes out from the trunk of the vehicle.

"Such a sweetheart" she crooned before paying the taxi driver and thanking him for the ride.

You too bowed to the ajuhssi whom in return tipped his hat politely before bidding you both a good day. As the taxi drove off you walk side by side with your mother while carrying the boxes across the pavement.

"Are you sure you can manage qian jin?" She asks as she climbed up the steps first and watched you pause at the foot of the stairs to adjust the boxes in your arms.

"It's fine mama, really" you assured before you grit your teeth while smiling, inwardly struggling at the underestimated weight of both boxes combined.

Your mother was about to come back down the steps to help you when she paused and smiled. Not a moment later both boxes of groceries were taken from your arms making you spin in surprise.

"Jun ge!" You beamed.

"Need some help mei mei?" He smiled handsomely before turning to greet your mother "Nin hao ah yee"

"Hao de Junhui" she beamed back "Hello Wonwoo" she added in Korean making you frown and turn curiously. That's when you notice a tall handsome young man around your age climbing up the steps next to you.

"Hello ommoni" he bowed to your mother before turning his attention to you "Annyeong" he waved showing off his pearly whites and might you add his eye smile.

Flustered you bowed before bashfully smiling back.

"His name is Wonwoo. He's the same age as us so you can be comfortable with him too if you want" Jun smiled earning a nod from you.

"This is Ming Mei, The8's noona" Jun introduced in Korean facing the latter "She just got here like three days ago. Oh and mind you she hasn't actually learned hangul yet" he added cautiously.

"Ah I see. It's nice to meet you Ming Mei" he offered his hand towards you.

Blinking you stared at his hand before glancing at Jun making him chuckle.

"He just wants to shake your hand" he assured.

Looking back at the boy in front of you, you slowly slip your hand through his and was immediately surprised when he lifted it to his lips.

"It's very nice to meet you Ming Mei" he winked.

Turning a bright shade of red, you quickly pulled back your hand before running off up the steps where your mother was.

"You had to " Jun elbowed him at the gut.

"Oof!" Wonwoo grunted yet still smiling "What? She's cute alright" he grinned.

"Carry this" Jun nodded to one box stacked on the other in his arms.

Obediently Wonwoo took a box and carried it along with Jun as they both climbed up the steps effortlessly.

"Did you boys just arrived?" Your mother asked Jun when both boys reached the top.

"Shi ah yee. We just finished our extra academics class and came right after" he explained diligently.

Slightly hiding behind your mother's back, you watched as both your mother and Jun talked. Not noticing that Wonwoo was smiling as he stared at you.

"Such nice boys" your mother complimented finally ending the small talk before pressing in the code to your home.

As she was about to step inside the house, her phone rang. Quickly fishing it our from her bag she answered "Wei"

Blinking at your mother, you held the door for her which she was grateful for and smiled at you briefly before continuing to answer the caller.

"Very well. I'll be right there. Yes. Thank you" she chimed in her eccentric Korean. "Your father needs me at the shop again. Are you boys staying for dinner?" she asked turning to both boys.

"We're not sure. Minghao hasn't actually told us yet" Jun answered before looking at Wonwoo who merely blinked not getting the situation.

"In that case tell your other friends that you're all invited to stay for dinner. I trust Ming Mei can fix you something tonight. Right qian jin?" she turned to you still fixed at the door.

"Of course Mama" you smiled softly.

"In that case we will be definitely staying for dinner ah yee" Jun grinned.

"Wonderful" she clapped "Be good, qian jin. Make sure your brother is eating well and so does his friends okay?" She prompt earning a nod from you.

"Your father and I will be back before you know it" she assured pecking you on the cheek before patting both boys on the shoulder.

"Have a safe journey ah yee" Jun chimed bowing which Wonwoo quickly followed earning a wave and a smile from your mother.

"Is The8's ommoni going somewhere?" He asks after your mother left your sight.

"She has to help their father at the restaurant" Jun shrugged before facing you "Should we go in?" He asked.

"Of course! Come in ge and erm" you paused not sure what to address the latter.

"MingMei doesn't know what to call you" Jun chortled as he stepped inside your home.

"She can call me oppa. I wouldn't mind that" he beamed as he gave you another wink before entering your home.

Blushing slightly you closed the door before following the boys through the foyer.

"You wouldn't mind but someone else might" Jun continued as he took off his sneakers with his feet before arranging them next to the ones that were already there.

That's when you noticed that the whole front of your door was filled with guys' shoes. You frowned did your brother invited his whole school to come and play or something.

"Really? I wonder who the special guy is" Wonwoo scoffed carrying the box back in his arms before pushing his shoes slightly with his foot.

"I'm not telling but you can expect some competition cause MingMei here has somehow already captured one of the guys' heart" he grinned cunningly at you "Right mei mei?"

You blinked not understanding their conversation.

"I guess?" You shrugged making the l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter