Six -Finale-

Your Gege's Cute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Already in your pajamas, you were sitting on the edge of your bed just gazing onto your carpet with your small towel draped over your damp head. You reach for your bottom lip and instantly is reminded on how plump his lips felt against yours earlier. Which immediately made you blush and throw yourself back on your bed. Still in the amidst of squealing in your pillow, you froze when a knock was heard on your door.

"Who is it?" you asked out loud after clearing your throat.

"It's just me qianjin" your mother answered as she open your door and step inside your room.

"Hi mama. Ni che la ma?" you beamed as she stood in front of you at the foot of your bed.

"Yes dear, your baba and I ate before we came home" she answered combing back your still damp hair "I see you've already showered"

"Shi de mama" you beamed.

"Come, let me help you dry your hair. Just like old times" she smiled pulling you up before taking your place and patted in front of her.

"What's the occasion mama? The last time you dried my hair was when I was a teenager" you chortled but sat down on to the carpet nevertheless.

"Aiya. You're still a teenager yourself. Just because you're staying on your own back in Beijing doesn't mean you're not my qianjin anymore" she prompt poking your sides making you squeal and giggle loudly.

"Bu yao ma!" you laughed as you try to escape from her attacks.

As both you and your mother were laughing together, you didn't notice a presence standing at your bedroom door. Not until the said man cleared his throat loudly that is.

"Baba!" you beamed "Ni che la ma?"

"Chi le" your father nodded.

"Why don't you go take a shower first lao gong. I'll be with you in a moment's time" your mother assures shooing him away.

"But I need you to scrub my back laopo" he pouted making you to chortle.

"Aish" your mother scolded before throwing one of your plushies to him at the door which he successfully dodged.

"I'll wait for you in the tub baobei" he sang giving your mother a flying kiss before finally leaving your doorway.

Your mother could only shake her head at your father's behaviour and merely grabbed your towel to really start drying your hair.

"Baba is so funny" you giggled.

"More like childish is what he is" she sighs making you laugh more.

Your mother smiled behind you but it slowly dropped as she continued drying your hair. She was contemplating in her head on how was she going to bring the topic up. But as if the Heavens are by her side you brought the topic out to the light.

"What did you say my dear?" she asks not believing her ears.

"I said.. what do you think of me joining the exchange program to study here in Seoul mama?" you cautioned.

Not getting an immediate respond you turn slightly to face your mother who surprisingly has tears running down her cheeks.

"Mama! Du bu qi! I shouldn't have asked. I'm sorry. I'll continue my studies my Beijing like I promised" you quickly assured as your mother started bawling "Please don't be sad" you cooed heart broken at the sight of your mother's tears.

"No my child. I'm not crying because I'm sad" she sobbed "I'm crying because I'm happy" she cupped your cheeks affectionately.

"Mama" you whined disbelief as you pulled her in for a hug.

"You have no idea how worried I am when you're so far away from me" she hiccuped.

"I've been staying at gu ma the whole time. I'm fine" you assured patting her back.

"Oh hush. I rather take care of my own qian jin myself" she tutted pulling back to comb your hair back with her fingers fondly.

"With you by my side here I don't have to worry about your bad habits of skipping meals and staying up late for school anymore" she crooned.

"Ke yi mama" you smiled softly.

"My precious qian jin" she cooed before standing up "I'll go tell your baba the good news. We'll start working on that exchange program for you tomorrow. I'm so excited" she cheered almost skipping across your room. You grin as you followed her to the door.

"And one more thing" she stopped mid way "Thank you for helping out with Minghao's friends today MingMei"

"Mei wen ti mama. I ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter