Four

Your Gege's Cute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heads up. I changed the OC's name from Ming Ue to MingMei since it might get confusing with our very own Kim Mingyu LOL. Anyway enjoy!

 

Entering the living room you had to stop yourself from laughing out loud. Six out of the twelve boys were on their knees and had their arms raised above their heads. The other six were standing on each ends of the boys kneeling. Three each of course. With that being said Jun left your side in exchange with your brother who came right next to you gingerly.

"Jie. I'd like you to meet my friends" he gestured as he started introducing each boy to you whom either waved or smiled when their name was called.

You bowed slightly and smiled back as your brother kept introducing till the last two boys at the end.

"And you know Hoshi ge and Jun ge. So that's about it" The8 shrugged. You peek at the familiar blonde at the other end and smiled softly as he perked when he made eye contact with you.

"It's very nice to meet you Ming Mei. We've heard so much about you" S.Coups interrupted as he stole your attention from the blonde and came up front to shake your hand.

You smiled back and looked to your brother for translation.

"He said it was nice meeting you. I heard you're an English major back in Beijing" Joshua piped in English, coming forth next to the leader.

"Why yes. Actually I am" you chortled in surprise shaking his hand as well.

"You have a pretty voice. Ever thought of singing?" someone intervened catching your attention.

You turn to face a boy that's just about your height and smiled. Woozi was his name. You like how he resembled a cute cat when he smiles.

"Ge said he likes your voice" The8 translated though he eye balled at the end.

"Thank you" you smiled to Woozi.

"Xie xie. That means thank you right?" Woozi repeated before turning to Jun who nodded assuringly.

"Ni zhen piao liang" Jeonghan spoke as he took your hand and kissed your knuckles sweetly.

"Oh my" you blushed.

"Okay I don't need that to be translated to know that Jeonghan hyung is obviously flirting with MingMei noona" Seungkwang retort earning a glare from the elder.

"Hey what did I say. Not a peep till I say so. Now keep those hands up straight" S.Coups scolded as the maknae team all straightened their arms groaning.

"Are they being punished?" you asked Joshua in English.

"More like torture is what it is" a voice interrupted in English as well making you turn to the boys on the floor "Noona tell hyungs we're sorry. We really are" Vernon plead almost pouting surprising you.

"Hansol speaks English but between you and me. He's lacking in his grammar" Joshua made a face.

"I heard that Joshua" Vernon hollered before getting hit on the back of his head by S.Coups.

"No. Don't hit them" you plead in Mandarin as you turn to Jun "Ge let them up. It's really nothing to be punished for. They're just boys. I'm sure they learnt their lesson right?" you turn towards the boys who were gaping at your rapid Mandarin.

"Ming Mei said she'll forgive you if you boys would help her clean up the place" Jun deadpanned which The8 turn to in bafflement at his ge.

You said nothing about them helping to clean. The maknae team however cheered and started crowding you to give you a hug. You laughed as one of them even dared kissed you on the cheek.

"Hyungs! Mingyu hyung kissed noona" Dino shouted as he pointed to the tallest among them.

"Yah!" Wonwoo, Jun and Hoshi shouted as they started chasing him all over the living room.

"You poor thing. You must be traumatized. Come let oppa tend to you" Jeonghan came and pulled you by the hand back to the kitchen.

You blinked as you had not understand a single thing he said but followed him nevertheless. Luckily Joshua was just at your heels and sat next to you when Jeonghan left you at the breakfast table.

"Is he going to make something?" you asked Joshua.

"I'm not sure. Jeonghan hyung doesn't cook" he frowned "Hyung. What are you doing?"

"Ming Mei just got herself contaminated. She needs a face pack stat" he announced nonchalantly as if it wasn't the most ridiculous solution.

"Don't be ridiculous. We need to head back to practice remember" S.Coups came in as he pulled Jeonghan out the kitchen.

You blinked not getting the situation.

"Hey Ming Mei" Joshua called making you turn to face him.

"Did you choose an English name when you were studying your major?" he questioned.

"I did. It's Melanie but you can call me Mel for short" you smiled.

"Mel. I like that" Joshua beamed.

"Joshua hyung! We need you" a voice you recognised as DK from before called.

"Sorry Mel. Duty calls" Joshua smiled apologetically as he stood up "Oh hey. Why don't you watch us practice?" he suggested.

"Oh I shouldn't. I'll just be a distraction. Plus I have to start with dinner soon" you excused yourself.

"Come on Mel. You can even judge us if you want" he offered leaning in.

"I don't think so but thanks anyway" you shook your head shyly.

"Hey, what's the hold up?" Wonwoo came and asked as he notices how close the both of you were "What's going on?" he frowned.

"It's nothing Wonwoo. I invited her to come and see us practice" Joshua explained straightening back in his seat.

"Ooh good idea" Wonwoo beamed.

"But she said she has to start on dinner soon so she said no" Joshua concluded.

"Oh no worries about that. We'll just order pizza like we always do. Now come on Ming Mei" Wonwoo urged excitedly as he pulled you off the stool and headed towards your brother's dance studio.

As the both of you burst through the the doors all eyes were on you.

"Jie?" The8 blinked.

"I thought you said we can't have any more skinships with noona" Mingyu stormed towards the both of you and snatched your hand free from Wonwoo.

"Well I said you can't have any skin ship with her. I didn't say anything about me" Wonwoo argued as he grabbed your hand back.

"That's enough you two. Can't you see you're scaring the poor girl" S.Coups scolded making the two to look down at you who was beyond baffled.

"Here noona you can sit with us" Dino and Vernon came and took your hand each as they brought you to front where the mirrors were.

"I really think I shouldn't be here" you argued slightly in English and turn for the door but was stopped by the the maknaes who quickly pushed you by the shoulders down to sit between them on the floor.

"No can do Ming Mei noona. I think I spoke for everyone here that you have stay and watch us practice" Vernon spoke haughtily.

"Even though I have no idea what did you just say but watch your tone, you little brat" Woozi chide hitting the younger on the back of his head.

"Ming Mei noona, would you like a chair?" DK asked at the other end of the room.

You stared at the younger that had called your name and merely shook your head with a smile as you saw him pointing at a stool.

"Alright guys. Let's get in position. Someone tell Ming Mei that she can stop us anytime if she sees something off" S.Coups said in the middle as both maknaes left your side to join the group.

"Jie. Ge said to shout if you see one of us makes mistake" The8 translated as he stood next to Seungkwang.

"You don't have to shout mei mei. A simple stop would be fine" Jun assured before eye balling at your brother as he took his spot next to Jeonghan.

You nodded and gave an okay to the boys. As the boys were in their positions, with your view being shown with the boys' backs you stifled a giggle when you notice Mingyu waving to you from between Seungkwang's and Wonwoo's legs. After they shouted out a cheer, your brother left his spot to press play on the computer at the side of the room before scurrying back to his place.

 

[Dance Practice] SEVENTEEN(세븐틴) - 만세(MANSAE) - HIDE ver.

 (watch this while reading. It'll help to visualize better ^^)

 

As the music started to play, you smiled when S.Coups popped up from between Wonwoo and Joshua. But when he got o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter