Five.

Your Gege's Cute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Alright guys, it's getting late. Start clearing up. Don't forget your bowls"

You watch as S.Coups stood up and started collecting his plastic bowl that was filled with black sauced noodles earlier before heading towards the kitchen. In return all the boys around you groaned and too started cleaning around them up.

"Is it time for all of you to leave already?" you ask turning to the latter on your right.

"Unfortunately yes" Joshua smiled softly as he stood up and collected both his and your bowls.

"It's okay I got it" you blurted but sat back down when Joshua gave you a knowing look which you smiled in defeat and left him to continue on to the kitchen.

"Here noona you can carry mine if you want to" Vernon piped holding out his plastic bowl.

You turn to the younger with an arch eyebrow. But before you could retort, you watch as he got hit by the back of his head.

"Ah hyung" Vernon winced looking up to the older.

"Don't bully MingMei. Go on. Get" Jun shooed as he made show of kicking the younger away.

You giggled at the two and merely return the smile to Jun before he left after the younger for the kitchen. Looking around, you took note of the chopstick wrappers and paper cups that were left behind. Pulling the sleeves of your jumper to your elbows you started stacking the paper cups.

Hearing the animated sounds in kitchen you could only shake your head and assumed that they were arguing over washing their hands or something. As you reach for the last cup that was at the far end of the circle that all of you were in, while eating earlier. You miscalculated the distance and accidentally tipped it over. Making the remains off the soda that was still in the cup to spill.

Gasping you quickly stood up and turn to look for the tissue box but stop still as a certain blonde beat you to it and started dabbing the carpet from the spill. Bitting your lip, you curled your hair behind your ear as you squat next to the blonde and started helping him pull out the tissues for him.

"Xie xie" Hoshi beamed as he accepted the tissues you handed to him.

You nodded back and merely rested your chin on your knees. It's funny how the both of you hadn't gotten to talk to each other because of the other boys kept wanting your attention during dinner. Despite sitting quite close with each other, you would still steal glances towards him and so would he. Hoshi was talkative during dinner no doubt about that, but he would always feel bad every time Joshua, Wonwoo, Mingyu and not to mention the maknaes that were practically screaming for your attention all the time. It didn't help that Joshua was a total gentleman sitting next to you throughout the whole dinner. From constantly making sure that you got your share of side dishes to refilling your cup every time it's empty. Hoshi pouts he's definitely no match when it comes to such a great guy like Joshua himself. Then a tap on his shoulder made him snap from his thoughts and he turn to face you.

"Give me those tissues. I'll throw them away" you offered.

Hoshi blinks "Chou ji?" he repeated.

You nodded and pointed to the bundle of soiled tissues he had just used.

"Ah chou ji. It's okay. I'll throw it. Err wo. Reng. Chou ji" Hoshi said as he gathered the tissues in his palm and gestured to the kitchen.

"But" you didn't have the chance to argue as you watch the blonde ran off to the kitchen just as the boys start spilling back into the living room.

"Jie why are you still on the floor?" The8 frown as he gulps another can of soda he got from the fridge.

"It's nothing. Could you help me with these cups?" you ask kneeling next to the towers of paper cups you had stacked.

"Nope. I have to borrow DK my shirt. He got sauce on his earlier remember" your brother chimed.

"Right. Okay then" you sighed watching how your giant of brother climbed up the stairs with a distraught looking Dokyeom following right after.

Blowing a raspberry you took hold of the two tower of paper cups and was about to stand up when the cups were taken from you. Looking up you see both Mingyu and Wonwoo glaring at each other as they held a tower each. Stifling a laugh you cleared your throat and smiled.

"Thank you but the bin is over there" you pointed to the kitchen.

"I think noona is thanking me for helping her hyung so if you don't mind" Mingyu chide as he snatch the other tower from the elder.

"I believe she was actually talking to me" Wonwoo refute taking both stacks of paper cups from the younger.

You watched confused as both boys kept bickering and snatching the cups back and forth from each other.

"Alright that's enough" Jeonghan came and hit the both of them on the napes "You both will go throw those cups away. And take the trash out since it's so obvious you two want to help out our dear MingMei here" he scolded.

With pouts and slouched shoulders each, both Mingyu and Wonwoo headed for the kitchen where they did throw the cups away and collected the other rubbish that were in the kitchen.

"Mingmei noona! Come play with us" Dino popped up behind you and pulled you to the couch where Seungkwang and Vernon were currently having a match with each other.

"You are so gonna loose hyung" Vernon taunted as he kept pressing his game console.

"Me lose? No no no. I win" Seungkwang countered back in English with his cute accent.

You beamed as you watch their match being shown on the screen. Sitting between Dino and Vernon it was obvious who the maknae was rooting for as Dino kept cheering for Vernon while DK, who is now wearing a clean shirt that belongs to your brother, was screaming next to Seungkwang on the couch's arm rest. Then Vernon gave the last blow and sure enough he won the game. Jumping up and down he cheered along with Dino. You laughed as the two maknaes started doing a victory dance in front of the sullen Seungkwang.

"Aww don't worry Seungkwang. I thought you did great" you patted the younger.

"I'm not sure what yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter