Final

Your Gege's Cute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You gave out a large yawn before slumping on the kitchen counter.

“Jeez jie, can you be more unlady like” The8 mocked as he took another spoonful of cereal.

“Bi Zui Minghao. I guess I still have some jet lag in me” you said stretching your limbs.

“What jet lag? It’s only 2 hrs from Beijing to Seoul” he snorted.

Annoyed you threw a kitchen cloth at him which he caught and used it to wipe his mouth instead.

“Xiexie jie. I needed that” he smirked before picking up his bowl to the sink.

“Hey, since you’re up early want to show me around this place while I’m still here” you suggested as you combed your fingers through your bird nest of a hair.

“Can’t. A ge of mine is coming over to tutor me math” he explained.

“Ge? Ooh is he Chinese?” you asked gaining interest.

“Nope. Korean but he’s learning basic Mandarin and honestly he’s not that bad” he grinned. “Pass” you said slumping back on the counter.

 “I don’t get you jie. What do you have against Koreans” he chuckled

“It’s because I prefer muscle over cutesy wootsy” she jeered making faces in the process.

“Hey Koreans can be masculine too” he defended.

“Whatever. All I see were pretty boys in skinny jeans at the airport yesterday” she stated.

“So prejudiced” he shook his head earning a shrug from you.

“Jie you should probably go wash and get dressed. Ge would be here any minute” he said looking at the wall clock.

“Oh don’t mind me, I will. Just give me five more minutes” You said snuggling in your ams.

“How are you older, I will never know” The8 sighed.

“It’s cause I’m destined to annoy you till your hair starts turning grey” you stated before sticking out your tongue.

“Aish-” But before he could retort, the doorbell rang. “Oh hyung’s here” The8 excitedly spoke in Korean.

You pouted, losing your baby brother’s attention. Hearing him greet his senior, you scowl as you trudged towards the doorway.

“Was it hard to get here hyung?” The8 asked grinning to the elder.

 “Nah man, it was just about two bus stops from my place- oh hello” Hoshi greeted noticing your presence.

“Right. Hyung this is my jiejie Xu Ming Mei. She just got here yesterday so apparently the jet lag is making her moody” The8 explained.

“Jet lag? Really now?” Hoshi grinned.

“Minghao. What did you tell him? Why is he smiling his head off” You scowled crossing your arms as you noticed his eyes turned into the shapes of crescent moons.

Quickly, Hoshi whispered to The8 whom whispered him back. “Because I find your pajamas hen ke ai” Hoshi spoke fluently in Mandarin.

You blushed before looking down at your pajamas consisting of pink cotton pants with a white Hello Kitty T-shirt. Embarrassed you turn around and went back into the kitchen with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter