Ask Me

Change Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School was pure and utter hell. It was filled with Sunny and her possy giving you strange glares and avoiding Taehyung at all costs.

Surprisingly, the little episode between Sunny and I went unrevealed. It was probably the doing of Taehyung.

Bzz Bzz

I flipped open my phone and checked the new message. It was from an unknown number, but I knew that number was far from unknown.

"A History of Korea" by Eckert, page 42.

The message was short and simple, but it was enough for me to powerwalk to the library. I strode into the non-fiction aisle but as usual, Yoongi was already there.

"Did you get the message?"

He nodded but continued to shift through the books, his finger running through the binds. He stopped at a book and pulled it out. I strided to his side and peered at the book over his shoulder.

We sat on the ground with our backs against the aisle. Yoongi gingerly opened the book and flipped to page 42.

My eyes did a quick scan of the page. It was just a normal page on the famous war general Lee Soon Shin.

"We have to decode it or something. There has to be a hidden message."

I nodded in agreement and started to concentrate stronger on the page. I carefully read the page over and over again. There was absolutely nothing in the paragraph that could be of any use. Unless...

"Here, look Yoongi." I pointed at the first word of every sentence.

"Target is national assembly Park Hoon." I looked up at the same time Yoongi did, and he broke out into a smile.

'Park Hoon of the National Assembly! He's part of the Democratic United Party."

I smiled back at him and lifted my hand up for a high-five. He slapped my palm and I laughed at how excited he was.

"This is the easy part. It only get's harder from here."

Yoongi clicked his tongue. "Everything's easy when I'm around."

¨Aish Yoongi!" I flicked his forehead and he defensively jabbed my side, causing me to roll on the ground with laughter. Yoongi pounced on top of me and started to tickle me on the stomach. It took all my will-power to not scream and knock all the aisles down.

"Comrade Yuri! Don't make me tickle you!"

"Yah!! Don't you dare tickle me Yoongi! I can't promise that I won't accidently kick you in the face!"

Disregarding my warning, Yoongi tackled me and started to tickle my ribs and my stomach causing me to cry with laughter. I was heaving and shrieking which in turn made Yoongi hold his stomach with laughter.

"Not funny Comrade! You know how much I hate being tickled!"

It was just like old times, and a nostalgic feeling washed over me. I used to be best friends with Yoongi until...I had to leave. It was refreshing to be able to laugh with him like this again.

Yoongi stopped his tickling to let me breathe. He looked down from above me and slowly blinked. Biting his lips, his eyes raked across my face. I was breathing heavily from the tickle session, but my I held my breath when his head st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter