Unwanted Touch

Change Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The days after I ditched school with Taehyung were different. He started to follow me from class to class, always carrying my books for me. Of course, it drew a considerable amount of attention; something I never wanted.

 

 

"Why are you following me? Don't you have class too?" I sighed as Taehyung trailed behind me like a puppy.

"Your class is on the way."

"Well then go straight there, don't follow me around!" I snatched my books out of his hands and jogged ahead of him. To no surprise, he jogged up right next to me in a blink of an eye.

"Psh, don't pretend like you don't like me walking you to class."

His ego was the size of the whole North-Korean military. "Well surprise Taehyung, I don't."

Taehyung laughed and I shook my head in defeat. I had a feeling he wouldn't leave me alone even if I beat him up.

"Oppa!" Sunny squeezed her way inbetween me and Taehyung, knocking me over. "Oops, didn't see you there."

"Hey Sunny." Taehyung just stood there and let Sunny grab onto his arm.

"Oppa, who are you taking to the homecoming dance?" Sunny batted her lash extensions at full speed and I internally gagged. Why was she even calling him oppa when he was the same age as her?

"I haven't thought about it yet." As he said that, he peered at me but I ignored him and continued to powerwalk to class.

"Well if you don't have a date, and I don't either, this is totally fate! We should totally go together."

I rolled my eyes and slipped into class before I could hear Taehyung's response. People all over school were already labeling them as a couple because they looked so good together. But why am I mad? It doesn't matter to me who Taehyung goes with...

"Yah! Woo Yuri!"

Well it was about time. Sunny seemed to have finished up to Taehyung and was now in the classroom, completely ready to torment me.

"Come to the rooftop after class okay?" She flicked her hair and sat down in her desk. Her possy immediately surrounded her, and they all devlishly grinned at me.

Freaking what the heck. I was already stressed out because my next mission was going to be alerted to me soon, but now I had to deal with these nothings? From the back of the room, Yoongi sent me a worried look.

Class seemed to drag on as I escaped into my imagination. I almost forgot about Sunny until the bell rang.

"Rooftop. Now, okay?" Sunny flounced ahead of me as her possy flanked my sides, forcing me to walk behind her. I almost chuckled because it reminded me of how North Korea treated its prisoners.

Right when we reached the rooftop, the girls pushed me onto the ground and I landed h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter