Ditching

Change Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm surprised you let that kid take your picture. Do you like him?"

I punched Yoongi's arm. "For your information, I didn't let him take the picture. He took it without me knowing."

Yoongi smirked. "You didn't answer my question. Do you like him?"

"You know I don't have time for things like that. Plus, why would I like a stupid guy that cares about nothing but girls?"

"You're turning red."

"No I'm not!" I cupped my cheeks and got off the bench. Lunch was over, so I needed to get back to class and more importantly, away from Yoongi. He was being so annoying.

Suddenly he grabbed my arm and swung me around. Bending down to my eye-level, he ruffled my hair. "Don't get too distracted okay? Trust no one Yuri."

I jerked away from him and rolled my eyes. "I'm pretty sure you're the last person I should trust Yoongi. Let's not be seen together until they alert us on the next mission, okay?"

Yoongi was slowly starting to grab the attention of the girls. They were labeling him the "icy flower boy" and all I could do barf. If I was seen around him, I'd probably face the wrath of more girls and I really didn't have any more energy to pretend like I was scared of them.

I opened the door to the stairs but stumbled back when I saw Taehyung right behind it.

"Are you free right now?"

"Of course not. I have class."

Taehyung grinned and put his hands in his pockets. "I do too. Let's ditch."

I scoffed at his stupidity, "Are you crazy? Why would I ever go ditch, especially with you?"

"I'll take your picture down if you come with me."

"I thought you said that only your art teacher could take it down."

He shrugged. "I can find a way. Just come with me."

He was being weird. He could go with any girl or guy friend, yet he was choosing me. "Find someone else."

I brushed past him and quickly shuffled down the stairs. Before I could reach the end, a hand grabbed mine.

"What the-"

Taehyung practically dragged me across the school court-yard towards the back of the school. Reaching the fence in the back, he let go of my hand and pulled my backpack off.

"Give it back!" I lunged for it, but before I could grab it, Taehyung lifted it above my head and threw it across the fence.

I was speechless. Breathing heavily, I glared at Taehyung.

"I guess if you want your backpack, you're going to have to ditch with me."

"I'm not coming with you."

Taehyung stubbornly crossed his arms across his chest. I could already tell he wasn't going to budge.

I caved in. What was the point of even fighting him if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter