Childhood Bestfriends.

Wrecked Memories.

" You don't know who he is? " Hansol asked, clearly shocked.

Mingyu shook his head and looked at Wonwoo, who was supressing his tears and his lip pressed into a thin line.

" What's  your name? " Mingyu asked as he looked at Wonwoo curiously.

That's it.

Wonwoo ran out and Hansol went after him but caught Seungcheol's smirk. He glared at Seungcheol and threw a hard punch towards Seungcheol in the stomach before running after Wonwoo. Mingyu gasped and was about to shout at Hansol when he saw Chan pulling Seungcheol up by the collar and slammed him against the wall,

" You caused this. You'll pay. " Knocking Seungcheol hard on the head, Seungcheol fell down, unconcious. Then, he walked off to find Hansol and Wonwoo, leaving Minghao and Seokmin trying to wake Seungcheol up and Jisoo trying to calm the shocked Mingyu down.

Hansol ran after Wonwoo but sadly lost Wonwoo. Thinking hard on where Wonwoo would most likely go, Hansol decided to go to the rooftop of the hospital and let out a sigh of relief when he saw Wonwoo standing there, leaning against the cold hard concrete railing, silently crying. Hansol frowned and walked towards Wonwoo, patting his back. Wonwoo turned to look at Hansol and Hansol nearly cried at the sight of his childhood bestfriend. Wonwoo's eyes were bloodshot red and filled with tears, his hair messy and his face pale. Wonwoo could not hold it in further and hugged the younger tightly, bawling his eyes out while the younger patted his head and said,

" I'm calling Jun and Doyoon hyung. "

Wonwoo simply ignored the younger and Hansol pulled out his phone and scrolled through his contacts while still patting Wonwoo's head and found Jun's contact.

After a few second, Jun picked up the call.

" Hey Hansol. What's up?"

" Hey hyung. Can you come to Seoul Hospital now? Wonwoo hyung fainted and something happened..."

Hansol proceeded to explain the whole situation to Jun and hanged up the call. Wonwoo thanked Hansol and Hansol simply smiled and reassured Wonwoo it was fine. Chan walked to them thanks to Hansol for texting him their location and awkwardly gave Wonwoo a hug.

Suddenly the door burst open and Jun ran towards Wonwoo, holding Wonwoo's face in his hands, staring the Wonwoo worriedly, a boy trailing behind him.

" Won! Are you okay? urgh I am going to kill Seungcheol!"

Wonwoo weakly grabbed Jun's shirt to stop him but Jun gave him a look and Wonwoo instantly released his grip on Jun's sleeve, allowing the raging man to go. The boy who followed him looked at Wonwoo and said,

" Hey there Wonwoo. I am Seungkwan, Jun's boyfriend,"

Wonwoo smiled and said hi while Hansol eyed him up and down carefully and Seungkwan fidgetted around nervously.

.

.

.

Meanwhile, Jun burst into Mingyu's room and saw a male already beating up Seungcheol with two other guys trying to stop him. 

" Doyoon hyung! Stop, you'll kill him. Wonwoo will hate you for the rest of his life! "

Jun screamed as he grabbed the male's hand.

The man glared at him and kicked Seungcheol one more time and stormed out, giving Mingyu a dirty look. Mingyu clutched onto Jisoo's arm tightly in fear. Jun looked at Seungcheol who looked like he just got hit by a bus and reached out to help him, much to Seungcheol's surprise. Since the older was in so much pain, he took Jun's hand without thinking. In a blink of an eye, Jun twisted Seungcheol's arm and pinned it behind his back, pushing the older against the wall. Seungcheol grunted in pain and tried to break away which instead resulted in Jun twisting his arm even more. Screaming in pain, Seungcheol stopped moving. 

" You go near Wonwoo one more time and I'll really kill you." 

Then, Jun released him and walked off.

When Jun came back, he saw Seungkwan talking to Wonwoo bubbily and Wonwoo was smiling, genuinely smiling. Doyoon was talking to Hansol and some other boy he did not know. Walking over to Seungkwan, he hugged the latter from behind and smiled at Wonwoo who smiled back at him. Jun beckoned the trio to come over and Hansol looked at the couple, gagging at the sight, earning a soft chuckle from the rest except Jun who simply glared at him.

" So hyung, you seemed to have finished your 'killing' so quickly! Usually, you take like twenty minutes but you've only been gone for like ten minutes." Hansol said as he looked at Jun. Jun looked at Doyoon and said,

" Doyoon already began his torture on that before I did."

Doyoon looked away when Wonwoo frowned at him as the younger knew that Doyoon can be very ruthless with his attacks sometimes.

" Hyung, why did you do that?" Wonwoo asked as he walked over to Doyoon.

Doyoon carassed his cheek and sighed,

" He deserved it Won... He ing deserved it."

Wonwoo did not fight back but instead hugged the older, knowing what the older once went through before.

" Sorry to interrupt bit I'm sorry, who is who?" Chan asked, confused.

Doyoon gasped and stared at Chan,

" You mean Han-Han and Won-Won never talked about us?" 

Hansol and Wonwoo cringed at the nicknames while Chan simply shook his head innocently.

Doyoon sniffled and looked at Wonwoo and Hansol with sad eyes.

" How could you do this Hansol? Why Wonwoo?"

Wonwoo and Hansol simply shrugged. 

After overly dramatic introductions. a lot of cringing, many neck chops and playful kicks, Chan finally knew who was who. The group talked and talked like a bunch of old friends.

Wonwoo smiled, grateful that they had helped him forget what had happened before for a few hours. 

" Thanks guys." Wonwoo said as he smiled at all of them.

They all looked at him, smiling and replied together'

" Welcome. What are friends for?"


So um Jun and Hansol and Doyoon are Wonwoo's childhood bestfriends in case you don't know hehe. IM SUPER GUILTY FOR NOT UPDATING PLEASE DONT HATE MEEE. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this chapter:)