Knowing New People.

Wrecked Memories.

Mingyu woke up and saw that Wonwoo was not beside him in the bed. He started to panic and felt his heart beating fast.

"WONWOO? WHERE ARE YOU?" Mingyu screamed out loud as he looked around the room anxiously.

"I'M IN THE KITCHEN!" Wonwoo called out and Mingyu let out a sigh of relief. He got out of bed groggily and made his way to the kitchen to see Wonwoo's back facing him as he made breakfast. Mingyu snuck behind Wonwoo and hugged his Wonwoo's waist from behind tightly. Wonwoo jumped and turned around to flick Mingyu on the forehead.

"You nearly gave me a heart attack." Wonwoo said as he turned back to make breakfast. Mingyu pouted and looked over Wonwoo's shoulder to see that the younger was making pancakes. He smiled brightly and kissed Wonwoo on the neck. Wonwoo shivered and Mingyu smirked as he carried on placing light kisses at the back od Wonwoo's neck.

"Mingyu...Stop..."Wonwoo weakly whispered as he removed the younger's hands from his waist. Mingyu laughed and gave Wonwoo a peck on his cheek before going to the bathroom to wash up. Wonwoo smiled slightly and carried on making the pancakes. When Mingyu came back, Wonwoo was already eating his pancakes while Mingyu's plate was untouched. Mingyu thanked Wonwoo and dug into his scrumptious breakfast. 

"How was yesterday?" Wonwoo asked as he poured more maple syrup over his pancakes. Mingyu stopped eating and blushed when he thought about what happened last night and Wonwoo felt his heart break a little. 

"Nothing special much. We just hung out. Went to the cafe and arcade and watched a movie too." Mingyu replied as he munched on his pancakes. He didn't get a reply from Wonwoo and looked up to see Wonwoo staring at him with sad eyes.

"Wonwoo? Are you alright?" Mingyu asked as he gently held Wonwoo's hand. Wonwoo snapped out of his thoughts and nodded slightly, pulling his hand away from Mingyu. Mingyu frowned when he felt Wonwoo moving his hand away. The older loved it whenever he held his hand, what has happened to Wonwoo? 

Wonwoo and Mingyu then finished their breakfast in silence and Wonwoo took their empty plates and washed them up. Mingyu watched and smiled. Wonwoo dried the plates and his hands before turning around to make his way to the bedroom to change into his school uniform when he caught Mingyu staring at him.

"Mingyu are you okay?" 

Mingyu nodded and held Wonwoo's hand, staring at with so much love and affection in his eyes. Wonwoo could not help but feel weak and his heart soften. Mingyu smiled sadly as if he knew what Wonwoo was upset about. He kissed Wonwoo on the lips gingerly like as if he was afraid Wonwoo was going to go away. Wonwoo returned the kiss slowly and they stayed like this for as long as they could before they pulled away panting hard. They blushed and hugged each other.

"I love you so much Wonwoo..." Mingyu whispered as he kissed Wonwoo again. Wonwoo smiled in the kiss and mumbled back a 'me too'. They pulled away reluctantly and went to change into their school uniforms. Mingyu held Wonwoo's hand tight as they made their way to school, enjoying the quiet atmosphere around them.  

When they arrived at school, Jisoo saw them and waved at Mingyu, glaring at Wonwoo. Mingyu waved back cutely and walked away from Wonwoo to greet Jisoo. Wonwoo frowned slightly and Jisoo smirked victoriosly. 

"Hey Mingyu!" Jisoo greeted as he hugged the latter. Mingyu hugged him back and said a 'hi' back. Wonwoo walked to them, feeling his heart hurt. He looked at Jisoo and Mingyu and said,

"I'm going." Then, he just walked away. Mingyu looked at him, shocked. Wonwoo never walked away from him without sending hi to class first before. There was seriously something going on with Wonwoo. Jisoo saw Mingyu's sad look and patted him on shoulder. 

"Hey. Let's go meet my friends before school officially starts." Mingyu nodded and let Jisoo bring him to his friends. He found himself being stared at by four different boys. Seokmin, Junghan and two other boys.

"Who's that Jisoo? He's cute."

"Oh. This is Mingyu. Mingyu, the boy over there with pink hair is called Jihoon while this blond guy here is Soonyoung." Jisoo said as he pointed to them. Mingyu nodded and simply bowed. They waved back at him and he felt like they were already his friends. He sat down at one of the seats and instantly, the six of them clicked and they were already talking like they were childhood friends. 

"Did you know that Jisoo wet his pants when he was 13 once?" Jihoon said to Mingyu while laughing hysterically. Jisoo threw his water bottle at Jihoon which the younger avoided easily and glared at him. Mingyu widen his eyes and stared at Jisoo, before laughing out loud. Jisoo blushed in embarassment and covered his face with his hands as the five boys around him laugh their asses off. Jisoo could not help but smile when Mingyu laughed. He really liked his laughter. Mingyu looked at his watch and pouted as he stood up.

"Sorry guys, but I promised that I'll meet Wonwoo 5 minutes before my class starts. I'll be on my way! Bye!" Then, Mingyu skipped off. Jisoo frowned and muttered 'It's always Wonwoo'. The four boys looked at him and smirked.

"You like him don't you Jisoo?" Junghan questioned as he drank some water from his waterbottle. Jisoo flushed pure red and nodded shyly. The four boys squealed around him but they then stopped.

"Wait. You really like Mingyu? Seokmin asked.

Jisoo nodded and looked at Seokmin curiously, curious at why he asked that. Seokmin mouthed out an 'oh' and nodded his head but he looked upset. 

Mingyu made his way to the roof garden and saw Wonwoo there, enjoying the scenary.

"Wonwoo!" Mingyu called out and Wonwoo turned around, opening his arms. Mingyu grinned and ran to Wonwoo, hugging him tight. Wonwoo laughed and patted the younger's head. They pulled away and Mingyu just kept his arms on Wonwoo's waist while Wonwoo kept his hands around Mingyu's neck, staring at each other and getting lost in each other's eyes. They enjoyed this peaceful moment until the school bell rang and Mingyu groaned. Wonwoo chuckled and pulled away from the younger. The younger held Wonwoo's hand and Wonwoo turned around.

"Wonwoo...You know you can tell me if anything is wrong right?" Mingyu asked as he looked at Wonwoo. Wonwoo faked a smile and nodded. Mingyu smiled back and the two of them walked to their classes hand-in-hand.

Jisoo heard the bell and waited for Junghan, Soonyoung and Jihoon to walk away to their classes as he asked Seokmin to stay as he needed help for something. When the three of them were completely gone, Jisoo looked at Seokmin.

"What did you need help on Jisoo?" Seokmin asked as he sat beside Jisoo.

"Nothing. I want to ask something." 

Seokmin nodded and waited for Jisoo to ask him what he wanted.

"What did you mean when you asked me if I liked Mingyu? Why did you look upset when I nodded my head?"

He noticed that Seokmin stiffened and he stared at Seokmin harder.

"I like Mingyu too..." Seokmin said before he ran away


So double update cause I kinda felt like it:) Woah Seokmin has a crush on Mingyu too... I felt really sad for Wonwoo like I was trying not to cry while writing how Wonwoo felt about the kiss. Mingyu needs to stop man:( Poor Wonwoo... Thank you for reading this chapter and I hope you enjoyed it:)