Encounter with Seungcheol.

Wrecked Memories.

Mingyu's mind was a blur throughout the entire day and could not focus on anything during class. His mind was stuck on Seungcheol and Wonwoo. What is Seungcheol doing here? Why is he here? Is he going to take Wonwoo away from him? Thinking about that made Mingyu's heart race and he felt like he was going to break apart. Hansol looked at Mingyu and was visibly worried by his friend's state. He patted Mingyu on the back and Mingyu just looked at him with a blank look. Hansol sighed for the infinith time and gave up. Chan walked into class and pointed at Mingyu, mouthing 'what happened' to Hansol. Hansol beckoned him over and whispered in his ear the whole thing. When Chan heard what was happening, he covered his mouth with his hand in shock. Hansol just rolled his eyes. 

It was soon the 45 minute breaktime the students had and Mingyu was making his way to Wonwoo's class when someone grabbed his hand and pulled him into a room. Mingyu was about to scream when the mysterious person said,

"It's just me Mingyu. It's me Seungcheol." Mingyu turned around and saw Seungcheol. Seungcheol smiled at him but Mingyu just carried in staring, backing away from the older in the process.Seungcheol frowned and pouted.

"Why are you backing away from me?" Mingyu ignored the question and backed away further. Seungcheol realized the younger was not replying him and walked towards Mingyu. Mingyu became wary and backed away faster but his back hit the wall. '', Mingyu thought and he was about to run away when Seungcheol slammed both his hands beside Mingyu's face so the younger could not escape. He traced Mingyu's facial features with his eyes and smiled.

"You're really handsome." Seungcheol commented as he leaned closer towards Mingyu. Mingyu stood at his spot as he was too shocked to move. Seungcheol was about to kiss Mingyu when the door burst open and Hansol and Chan stood there, horrified. 

"STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!!!" Chan and Hansol screamed as Hansol punched Seungcheol in the stomach while Chan hugged Mingyu tight, allowing Mingyu to cry in his embrace. Hansol carried on punching Seungcheol on the chest, stomach and face. Mingyu walked weakly towards Hansol and tugged on his sleeve, begging the boy to stop. Hansol looked at him with angry eyes but when he saw how afraid Mingyu was, his heart ached for his best friend and threw one last big punch at the older before standing up and hugging Mingyu tightly. He then brought Mingyu out to wash his face, leaving Chan and Seungcheol behind. Chan walked over and bend down, glaring at Seungcheol. Seungcheol chuckled and Chan was enraged. He kicked the older hard on the back and in the stomach before hissing,

"Stay away from Mingyu and Wonwoo." Then, he left the older groaning in pain in an empty room.

Hansol watched as Mingyu cried in his arms and comforted the boy. He had texted Chan earlier that they were in the boy's restroom beside the cafeteria. Chan came in absolutely pissed. Hansol did not bothering asking as he knew what had happened. Chan softened when he saw Mingyu sobbing violently in Hansol's arms and patted the boy's head. Mingyu looked up with red puffy wet eyes and smiled weakly when he saw Hansol and Chan by his side. Hansol and Chan said the same thing at the same time.

"We will protect you and Wonwoo from him. Don't worry." Mingyu nodded and walked over to wash his face as he was still going to go meet Wonwoo at the roof garden. He made sure he looked perfectly fine and thanked Hansol and Chan for what they have done before walking away to find Wonwoo. 

Meanwhile, Seungcheol was still lying on the ground, clutching his stomach and instead on growling and grumbling in pain, he was laughing out loud like as if he had done a magneficent thing.

Mingyu opened the door to the roof garden and saw Wonwoo sleeping under a tree peacefully. Mingyu smiled fondly and walked quietly over to Wonwoo. He gently took Wonwoo's head and placed it on his lap so that the older's head was now resting on his head. He studied the older's features and felt his heart break when he saw the giant eyebags under Wonwoo's eyes. 'He must staying up all late everyday again' Mingyu thought and sighed, running his hands through the older's hair. He enjoyed the light breeze blowing against his face and the beautiful plants around him, filling the air with a fresh sweet smell. The bell rang loudly and Wonwoo woke up due to sound. When he saw Mingyu staring down and him, he smiled and puckered his lips as to ask the younger for a kiss. The younger laughed but bent down to give him a slow sweet kiss on the lips. 

"Hello Sleepyhead." Mingyu teased as the older sat up, stretching his limbs and yawning slightly. Wonwoo gave hima sleepy smile and they walked back to class together.

However, during class, Mingyu kept thinking about earlier on and he was mentally crying everytime he thought of it. Hansol and Chan noticed his dazed state and looked at each other with worried eyes. When lessons finally all ended, Mingyu still sat on his seat, completely dazed. Hansol and Chan tried to break him out of the state but it did not work. They sighed and left Mingyu in the class since Wonwoo always came to get the younger. 

Wonwoo walked into the class to find Mingyu staring into blank space. He walked over to the younger and gently tap Mingyu on the shoulder as the younger was in a daze. Mingyu snapped out of his thoughts and faced the older, forcing out a smile. Wonwoo was clearly not convinced and sat beside Mingyu.

"What's wrong Mingyu?" Wonwoo asked, concerned. Mingyu shook his head and said that nothing was wrong.

"Do I really have to force an answer out of you?"  Wonwoo asked, grabbing Mingyu's hands. Mingyu looked down to the ground, avoiding Wonwoo's gaze. Wonwoo was about to say something when someone cleared their throat. Mingyu and Wonwoo looked to see who it was and Wonwoo dropped Mingyu's hands as he opened his mouth in shock.

"Miss me babe?" Seungcheol said, smirking as he made his way to the couple. Wonwoo stood up and backed away but he realized that Seungcheol was not looking at him and that he was looking at Mingyu. Mingyu gulped and ran to Wonwoo. Wonwoo held Mingyu's hand and gave Seungcheol a cold hard stare.

"What do you want Seungcheol." 

Seungcheol walked towards the couple and Mingyu's cheek before looking at Wonwoo and smirked,

"I want him. I want Kim Mingyu."

Mingyu felt his blood run cold and Wonwoo froze and all Mingyu saw was Wonwoo fainting, Hansol beating up Seungcheol and Chan screaming out to Wonwoo before he went black.


So this is the final update for today! Will be updating tomorrow so don't worry! So Wow! Seungcheol wants Mingyu...Okay I feel really bad for Wonwoo:( Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this chapter:)