Meeting Jisoo.

Wrecked Memories.

Mingyu waited patiently outside Wonwoo's house, kicking tiny pebbles around with his foot. The door opened and Wonwoo stepped out, smiling brightly at Mingyu. Mingyu looked up and smiled back, holding his hand out to Wonwoo. Wonwoo gladly took it and held it tight, intertwining their fingers together. Mingyu blushed and bit his lips cutely, staring at Wonwoo. Wonwoo chuckled at his cute and shy reaction.

"First day of school in year 4. Sounds stressful but fun at the same time," Wonwoo said as he walked to school hand-in-hand with Mingyu. Mingyu nodded and leaned his head lightly on Wonwoo's head. Wonwoo pouted and frowned at Mingyu.

"I'm fully aware that I'm shorter than you, Mingyu. Don't need to point it out to me thanks."

Mingyu laughed out loud and moved his head away, giving Wonwoo a playful smile, making Wonwoo frowned harder. Wonwoo punched him lightly on the arm and Mingyu cried out loud, pretending that it hurt a lot. Wonwoo rolled his eyes at the younger and bit his lip, trying to contain a smile. Mingyu chuckled and patted Wonwoo's head.

"You're not that short Wonwoo, but you're still considered short when with me," Mingyu teased as he turned to look at his boyfriend. Wonwoo shot him a glare and kicked him in the shin, really hard. Mingyu whimpered in pain as he grabbed his leg while Wonwoo smirked at him victoriously. Mingyu carried on grabbing his shin as it sting painfully and he felt like he was about to cry. He let go of Wonwoo and slowly sat down, still grabbing on his shin and sniffing quietly. He blinked away his tears and gently rolled up his pants to take a look at his shin. Wonwoo shrugged at stared at Mingyu, completely not guilty. Mingyu frowned when he saw the giant bruise that was forming on his shin. Mingyu touched it and hissed in pain when it stinged really bad again, he felt tears drip down and quickly wiped them away. Wonwoo felt guilty when he saw Mingyu crying and bent down to hook his arm under Mingyu's knee and placed Mingyu's arms around his neck, carrying him. Mingyu yelped in surprise and held onto Wonwoo tight. 

"You're a crybaby."

Mingyu pouted and hit Wonwoo weakly on the chest. They soon arrived at school and Mingyu asked Wonwoo to put him down but Wonwoo ignored him and brought him to the nurse's office. The nurse looked up to see who has arrived and saw Wonwoo and Mingyu.

"Mingyu and Wonwoo? What brought you two here?" The nurse said as she stared at them. Wonwoo placed Mingyu on one of the bed and explained the whole childish incident that happened earlier on. The nurse facepalmed herself and let out a big sigh.

"Wonwoo, you're 17. Can you please grow up?" Mingyu snickered at what the nurse said but the nurse was not finished.

"And you, Mingyu, you're 16. Do be more respectful to your elders." Wonwoo flashed Mingyu a smug grin. Mingyu glared at him angirly and crossed his hands on his chest. Wonwoo laughed and excused himself to go to class. Mingyu kissed him goodbye and let the nurse treat him wounds. Suddenly, the door opened again and there stood two really cute boys, one was holding onto the other one who looked really sick. Mingyu looked at them, worried while the nurse rushed forward to them, holding onto the pale boy. 

"What happened to him, Jisoo?" The nurse asked anxiously, while helping the pale boy to the bed. The boy who was watching Mingyu and snapped out of his thoughts at the nurse's voice. Mingyu blushed and looked away. The boy, who's name is Jisoo, walked over to the nurse and his friend.

"Junghan was walking with me to the teacher's office when he suddenly fainted in front of me. He didn't look sick earlier on though." The nurse nodded and wiped away the sweat on the pale boy's face. 

"I'm going to go and grab some medicine," the nurse then left them to go to the medicine room. The atmosphere was really awkward, until Jisoo decided to break it. He cleared him throat nervously snd looked at Mingyu.

"Hi. I'm Jisoo. What's your name?" Mingyu blinked and stuttered.

"Huh? Oh...I'm Min...Mingyu." The boy muttered 'cute' and flashed Mingyu a cute smile, successfully making him blush hard. Jisoo was about to ask another question when the nurse walked in with two bottles in her hand. She walked over to the pale boy and took out a needle. Jisoo looked worried and asked if it was necessary. The nurse explained that the pale boy was unconcious and that he was running a really high fever so she had to inject the medicine in. Jisoo nodded and looked away when she injected the needle in. The pale boy did not stir or move. He just remained in his unconcious state. 

"Okay. Jisoo you can turn around now." The nurse said and Jisoo turned around. The nurse chuckled, amused at his kiddy behaviour.

"Alright, Jisoo, you can go back to class now. I'll take care of him." 

Jisoo nodded and was about to leave when he turned around to face Mingyu and mouthed, 'I hope to see you soon' and winked at Mingyu before leaving. Mingyu felt his heart beating fast and his face warm. The nurse was too busy taking care of the pale boy to notice Mingyu. Mingyu stared at the pale boy and thought, ' wow. he's pretty cute.'

"Um...What's his name?" Mingyu asked the nurse, fiddling with his fingers nervously, hoping that it wasn't too creepy. The nurse replied without looking at Mingyu but with a gentle tone,

"Junghan."

Mingyu nodded and smiled to himself. Maybe that kick from Wonwoo was worth it afterall. 

After the lunch bell rang, Wonwoo made his way to the nurse office but notcied that the door was not closed properly. Wonwoo wanted to surprise Mingyu and looked through a small gap and saw that Mingyu was not in the bed he was supposed to be in, but instead he was on another bed, talking to a boy who was smiling at him the entire time. Wonwoo felt upset but brushed that feeling away, thinking that maybe Mingyu had made a new friend. He pushed the door open and Mingyu turned to look and smiled brightly when he saw Wonwoo. 

"Wonwoo!" Mingyu squealed as he limped over and threw his arms around Wonwoo, kissing him on the lips. Wonwoo happily returned the kiss and the boys got lost in the moment when someone coughed and the two pulled away, only to find the boy looking at them, smirking. Wonwoo and Mingyu blushed and apologized in which the boy laughed and said it was alright. 

"Wonwoo. This is Junghan and Junghan, this is Wonwoo, my boyfriend." Mingyu introduced. Junghan waved and smiled and Wonwoo smiled back. The door opened and Jisoo stood there, confused at whatever was going on. Jisoo saw Mingyu and winked before smiling at Junghan. Mingyu blushed slightly and smiled while Wonwoo raised an eyebrow, looking at the two of them.

"Who's that Mingyu?" Jisoo asked as he looked at Wonwoo.

"This is Wonwoo, , my boyfriend." Mingyu said happily as he held Wonwoo's hand. Wonwoo smiled and waved at Jisoo. Jisoo faked a smile and felt his heart hurt. 

"Jisoo, what brings you here?" Junghan asked as he ate the sandwich Jisoo bought. Jisoo shrugged and sat on Junghan's bed, still staring at the couple. Junghan followed his gaze and smirked. Wonwoo pecked Mingyu's cheek affectionately, making the younger blush really hard. Mingyu has been blushing all day. Jisoo saw that and glared at Wonwoo, grtting his teeth. Junghan saw Jisoo's face and nearly burst out laughing. The bell went off and Mingyu frowned as he knew Wonwoo had to go back to class. Wonwoo hugged Mingyu and kissed him on the forehead before heading out. When Wonwoo left, Jisoo smiled and looked at Mingyu.

"Mingyu, do you want to hang out sometime?" Jisoo asked confidently. Mingyu looked at him, shocked at the sudden question. 

"Yeah sure..." Mingyu said, shyly. Jisoo smiled and asked,

"How about this Saturday?" 

"I'm free on that so yeah sure." Jisoo smiled at Mingyu's reply and asked Mingyu for his number and address, insisting that he fetch Mingyu from his house. Soon, Jisoo had to go back to class and bid Mingyu and Junghan farewell. Jisoo smiled as he walked out.

He could not wait to hang out with Mingyu, make him for in love with him, and leave Wonwoo. It's not that difficult. Jisoo smirked as he walked to class. He truly liked Mingyu and thought,

' Mingyu will be mine and I will make sure that happens.'


So in this chapter, Mingyu meets Jisoo who has a crush on him after seeing him in the nurse's office but this is just the beginning. Jisoo is not the main character. It is Wonwoo and Mingyu and we shall see what will hapen to their relationship.  I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and thank you for reading:)