Day Out With Jisoo.

Wrecked Memories.

Mingyu tossed and turned in bed, his heart was beating fast. Saturday was finally here and he could not wait to go out Jisoo, as friends. He couldn't stop thinking about Jisoo ever since that day, even when he was with Wonwoo. Speaking of Wonwoo, his phone rang and Mingyu picked up the call when he saw the caller ID.

"Hey Mingyu." Wonwoo said, his voice deep and husky due to the fact he just woke up. Mingyu bit his lip at the way Wonwoo sounded and replied,

"Hey Wonwoo. What's up?"

"Nothing. Just wanted to hear your voice before I start my day." Mingyu blushed and he fely butterflies in his stomach when Wonwoo said that sentence. Wonwoo always had a way of making him weak in the heart and Wonwoo was also always unintentionally cheesy. 

"Cheesy bastard." Mingyu heard a deep chuckle on the other side of the call and smiled.

"You're going out today right? With that Jisoo kid right?" Wonwoo asked. Mingyu simply replied with a 'yes' and he sensed the older pouting.

"Don't worry babe. I still love you." Mingyu reassured the other and he heard the older sigh.

"Be careful Mingyu. I gotta go now. Bye." Then, Wonwoo hanged up. Mingyu frowned but shrugged and prepared for his day out with Jisoo. He took a quick shower and went to pick some clothes to wear. He decided to go with a normal everyday outfit and wore a simple V-neck t-shirt and some black skinny jeans. He also tied a red flannel around his waist and put on his black boots before fixing his hair a little. He heard someone knocking on his door and went to open his door,  and there stood an extremely handsome Jisoo. Mingyu smiled and let the boy in, while Jisoo checked Mingyu out, biting his lip in the process. Mingyu felt self-concious at Jisoo's staring and fiddled his fingers.

"Do I look bad?" Mingyu asked as he looked at Jisoo. Jisoo shook his head and winked at him, making Mingyu blush.

"You look absolutely stunning."

Mingyu smiled at the compliment and thanked Jisoo.

"Come on! Let's go on our date!" Jisoo said happily. Mingyu nodded and allowed the younger to drag him out of his house.

The two of them went to a cafe to grab breakfast. Jisoo brought their food over and Mingyu stared at the food and felt himself drooling at the sight as his eyes glistened. Jisoo saw him and chuckled as he called Mingyu a kid. Mingyu ignored him and proceeded to dig into his delicious breakfast. The two of them finished their food in silence and when they were done, they decided to go to a arcade to spend some good quality friendship bonding time together. Mingyu suggested they play some racing game first and Jisoo shot him a competitive look. The raced to the machines and started to play. Mingyu was a natural at this game and smiled as he successfully managed to win Jisoo three times in a row while Jisoo whined like a little baby at how Mingyu kept 'cheating'.

"Sore loser." Mingyu teased as he grinned at Jisoo. Jisoo felt his breath hitch as he looked at Mingyu. He couldn't help but smile back at him. After spending a good few hours in the arcade, they then decided to go catch a movie. When they arrived at the cinemas, Jisoo saw someone and ran to that counter.

"Seokmin!" Jisoo screamed as he hugged a relatively young boy. 

"Hyung! How have you been? Oh my gosh you've gotten hotter." The boy said. Mingyu stared at the two of them weirdly and Jisoo realized.

"Seokmin, this is Mingyu, my friend." Jisoo said as he introduced Mingyu to Seokmin. Mingyu shook Seokmin's hand and pulled away when he realized that the other seemed a bit relunctant to pull away. Mingyu raised an eyebrow and saw the other blush slightly before he looked away.

"You're working here?" Jisoo asked. Seokmin nodded and asked them politely what movie they would like to watch. Since the two of them were not picky, they settled on watching The Visit and Seokmin passed the tickets to Mingyu, smiling at him brightly as he did so. Mingyu smiled back and went with Jisoo to watch the movie. When they arrived at the theater with their food and drinks, they made themselves comfortable int their seats and waited for the movie to start. Mingyu felt his phone vibrate and pulled it out, smiling as he realized Wonwoo had sent him a message.

From: Wonwoo<3

Hey baby. How is your outing with Jisoo so far?

Mingyu smiled and replied,

To: Wonwoo<3

it's been great:) i miss you though :(

The movie started and Mingyu hurriedly placed his phone back into his pocket, enjoying the horror movie. 

Halfway through the movie, Mingyu felt Jisoo clutching on his arm and turned to look at Jisoo and felt his heart ache when he saw Jisoo cowering behind his arms and jumped a little at the loud screaming noises. Jisoo loved horror movies but this was too much. Without even thinking twice, he brought Jisoo's head to his chest and rocked him back and forth. Jisoo felt his heart thumping fast and he could not stop blushing. Same for Mingyu.  They pulled away and Jisoo thanked Mingyu for what he had done. Mingyu smiled and looked at his watch, frowning when he realized it was already so late at night. Jisoo offered to walk him home and Mingyu accepted it.

They walked back, sharing small conversations here and there but mostly just enjoying each other's company. When they arrived at Mingyu's house, Mingyu was too busy looking at Jisoo to even notice that his lights were on and that someone was watching them. Jisoo stopped at his door and leaned over to give Mingyu a big tight hug.

"Thank you so much for the amazing day today Mingyu.

"You're welcome."

Jisoo then pulled away and stared at Mingyu with eyes full of affection. Without any warning, Jisoo leaned over again and stood on the tip of his toes and pressed a short kiss to Mingyu's lips. Mingyu widen his eyes and stared at Jisoo. Jisoo blushed madly and ran away, without even saying goodbye. Mingyu touched him lips, still in shock but smiled. 

He walked into his house and notcied a pair of shoes in his house. 'Oh Wonwoo is inside.' Mingyu thought as he quietly took off his shoes. He walked into his bedroom and there Wonwoo was, sleeping in his bed. Mingyu smiled and walked up to the older, crouching down and pressing a soft kiss to the older's forehead before standing up and making his way to the bathroom. When he came back from the bathroom, he gently slipped into his bed and hugged the older from the back. He was too sleepy to noticed that the older stiffened under his touch and soon, Mingyu fell asleep. Wonwoo slowly pulled away from the younger, careful to not wake Mingyu up and went to the balcony. The cold breeze caressed him face and he closed his eyes. He remembered the kiss that Jisoo gave Mingyu and how Mingyu smiled when he touched his lips. He felt his face getting wet and realized that he was crying. He wiped away his tears and smiled bitterly at the moon. He didn't know what to do with Mingyu but he trusted the younger, believing that the younger would never leave him.


So hehehe made another chapter. Since my exams are all over, I have time to write!:) I hope you guys liked this chapter and thank you for reading it:) I'm actually quite curious to see what else Mingyu would do and how his relationship with Wonwoo would turn out. heheh:)