New Kid.

Wrecked Memories.

Mingyu entered his class and bid Wonwoo farewell. Wonwoo waved and walked away, leaving Mingyu feeling lonely so he quickly walked to his friend, Hansol. Hansol saw him and gave him a fist bump, making a sound as he did so. Mingyu rolled his eyes at the childish behaviour and sat beside Hansol. Hansol pouted and looked at him with sad puppy eyes.

"Aren't you happy to see your best friend?" Mingyu laughed at his look and gently hit Hansol on the head. Hansol muttered 'mean' and took out a chocolate bar to eat. Mingyu snatched it and Hansol gasped at him.

"Dude, you know I'm the class president and you're eating directly in front of me. Wanna get detention? Mingyu warned. Hansol whined and begged Mingyu to just let him go once. He even added his puppy eyes and fake tears. Seeing he worked so hard, Mingyu chuckled and agreed. Hansol smiled like a three-year-old kid and took the chocolate bar, even offering Mingyu a bite which obviously he enjoyed. 

"So how's things with Wonwoo? Hansol asked as he munched on his chocolate bar.

"Perfect. Hansol, I need to ask you something."

Hansol shot him a 'go ahead' look and Mingyu took a deep breath and said,

"You know I love you right Hansol. You're my best friend and that I can't hide anything from you," Hansol gave him a weird look but Mingyu ignored it and continued, 

"I want to ask you something. Well, I-" 

"Are you breaking up with me?" Hansol interrupted as he gasped dramatically. Mingyu laughed.

"HAHAHAHAH How'd you know. Anyways, don't interrupt me and let me finish. So well, yesterday I went out with this new kid I met called Jisoo and like we had a lot of fun and like when we were bidding each other farewell, he kinda leaned in and kissed me on the lips..." Mingyu bit his lip as Hansol gave him a blank look.

"Does Wonwoo know?"

Mingyu shook his head.

"I don't think he does." Hansol sighed and run his fingers through his hair and muttered something inaudible.

"You should tell him Mingyu. You don't want him to find out by himself and get hurt right? You know how his ex was like." Hansol said as he gave Mingyu a hard look. Mingyu sighed and nodded,

"I know but I can't tell him..." Hansol opened his mouth as to say something but just shut it as he felt like it was best not to say it. He simply patted Mingyu on the shoulder and said 'whatever' before turning to the front as their teacher walked in. Mingyu could not help but feel annoyed at Hansol. He was his best friend! He was supposed to support him and help him. He mentally groaned and turned to face and focus on their teacher.

"Okay class! We have a new student!" A boy walked in shyly and looked up, smiling shyly as he stared at the class.

"Hi...My name is Minghao...I am from China..." The boy introduced himself and soon he heard people murmuring about him. He was different of course, but he can't help but feel upset and offended. The teacher assigned him to seat beside some guy and he made his way to his seat when the guy moved away from him slightly, looking annoyed. Mingyu felt sorry for the kid and when the kid saw him, he gave the boy a slight smile, which the boy returned with flushed cheeks and a small smile. Mingyu returned his attention to his teacher and listened to the lesson attentively. The boy thought to himself, 'that guy is pretty cute' and smiled to himself. 

When class ended, Hansol turned to talk to Mingyu as they waited for the next teacher to come. Minghao walked over to them and Hansol and Mingyu looked at him.

"Hi...What are your names?" Minghao asked shyly as he looked at the ground.

"Oh! My name is Hansol but call me Vernon. I kinda only allow my close friends to call me Hansol but um lol! This boy here is Mingyu, my best friend and husband," as he stared at Mingyu with dreamy eyes and a smile. Mingyu rolled his eyes for the second time of the day and flciked the boy on the forehead hard.

"Ow....Mingyu!" Hansol whined as he rubbed his sore forehead.

"Don't mind him. We are just best friends. Minghao right? Nice to meet you." Mingyu said while smiling brightly. Minghao blushed and nodded before running out of the class. Mingyu looked at Minghao with a weird look and totally forgot about Hansol until he heard whining. He sighed and decided to play along with Hansol so he took Hansol's hand away and looked at the red patch on Hansol's forehead. He wanted to laugh but held it in and gently rubbed it.

"Yah...What are you doing?" Hansol asked as he blushed.

"Just helping my husband." Mingyu said casually as he carried on rubbing the red patch. Hansol laughed and moved his hand away. Mingyu smiled and slung an arm around Hansol, pulling the boy closer to him and pinched the boy's cheek. Hansol slapped his hand away and glared at him.

"You should stop glaring at people. People are going to think you're a serial killer." 

Hansol shrugged and played with Mingyu's fingers. The door opened and Minghao limped in. Mingyu raised an eyebrow and called out to Minghao. Minghao looked at him with wide, shocked eyes but slowly limped towards Mingyu.

"Hey are you alright? Why are you limping?" Mingyu asked, concern written all over his face. 

"Um...Someone pushed me against the lockers when I was on my way here and called me a ." Minghao replied with a small voice. Mingyu frowned and walkd towards Minghao, throwing the boy over his shoulder. Minghao jumped in surprise and tried to get back to the ground but Mingyu had a strong grip on him. He threw Hansol a look of help but the boy just laughed and mouthed a 'good luck'. Mingyu then proceeded to bring Minghao to the nurse office. 

When they arrived, they realized that the nurse was not in. Mingyu placed the boy on the bed and went to get the first aid kit. Minghao watched as Mingyu applied medicine to his legs and gently bandaged it up. He realized that Mingyu looked extremely handsome when he was serious and mentally slapped himself for thinking that way. 

"I'm the class president by the way. It's my duty to make sure the class students are safe and injury-free." Mingyu explained as he finished bandaging Minghao's leg. Minghao nodded and he suddenly asked,

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Mingyu looked at him, shocked and Minghao clamped his hand over his mouth as he stared at Mingyu with red cheeks. Mingyu chuckled which made Minghao even redder and Minghao secretly wished the latter was not taken.

"I do have a boyfriend and his name is Wonwoo." Mingyu replied as he went to put away the first aid kit. Minghao felt disappointed and frowned. Mingyu came back and Minghao could not contain his emotions and blurted out,

"I really like you even though I just met you a few minutes ago." Mingyu looked at him with wide eyes and instead of feeling embarassed, Minghao looked at him with eyes full of hope, hoping he would leave Wonwoo. Mingyu sighed and smiled sadly, walking over and crouched beside Minghao, ruffling his fluffy soft hair and said,

"I'm so sorry Minghao. You're nothing but a friend and the new kid to me. Wonwoo means a lot to me. He's very important to me. Sorry. Get some rest. I'll come and see you later." Then, Mingyu walked out of the nurse's office.

Minghao felt really terrible and cried. He just got rejected. He had got rejected many times but this one hurt the most. He did not understand why but he felt like his heart got shot a thousand times and he felt like he could not breathe. Minghao wiped away his tears bitterly and grit his teeth, muttering under his breath,

"I will get you Mingyu. I will have you. I will seperate you from your precious Wonwoo. I promise."


Triple update! What? HAHAHA I read the comments and I'm so sorry I made Mingyu the big fat jerk but you will see how much Mingyu has changed as you read on. Mingyu is pretty popular eh? Already three admirers in two days. Oh how I wish that would happen to me XD nah jkjk. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this chapter:)