Wonwoo's Ex.

Wrecked Memories.

Lunchtime came and Mingyu was making his way tot the nurse's office to see Minghao. He opened the door and saw Minghao sleeping. He went over and gently shook Minghao awake. Minghao stirred in his sleep and slowly opened his eyes to see who had came to wake him. When he saw Mingyu, he felt that sudden pain in his chest and looked away from Mingyu. Mingyu sighed and left some worksheets on the table, turning to the nurse and greeted her.

"Those are assignments our teacher has given us. Please make sure Minghao brings these home with him today. Thank you." Then, he gave Minghao a sad look and walked out of the nurse's office. Minghao silently cried as he heard the door close.

Mingyu made his way to the cafeteria and looked around for his usual group of friends. With his height, he was able to find them quickly and made his way towards them. They smiled and greeted him before going back to eating their food. Mingyu sat down and banged his head against the table. His friends, Hansol and Chan, looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

"What's wrong Mingyu?" Chan asked as he poked Mingyu's scalp. Mingyu swatted his hand away and mumbled ' I ed up'.

"What do you mean you ed up?" Hansol asked as he offered Mingyu a bite of his sandwich. Mingyu took a bite and explained,

"Well, I was bringing Minghao, the new kid, to the nurse's office because it's my duty and like after I was done bandaging his leg, he said he liked me even though he only just met me and I kinda rejected him and now he won't talk to me..."Mingyu pouted and banged his head on the table again. Hansol just laughed and Mingyu gave him a deathly glare. Man, if looks could kill, Hansol would have been dead the minute he met Mingyu. Mingyu groaned and felt like he had just scored an F in his exams which never happened as he was an all A student. Chan patted his head and tried to comfort him.

" It's okay Mingyu. It's good you did that right? It just shows that Wonwoo means a lot to you. Speaking of Wonwoo, why isn't he here yet?" 

Mingyu lifted his head up and realized that the older was indeed not here with them today. He decided to go find Wonwoo.

"I'll go find him." Then, he sprinted off. Hansol and Chan laughed and shook their head amusingly.

Mingyu ran to Wonwoo's class and saw Wonwoo studying hard. He smiled at the sight and walked in, greeting a few of the other students who were also in the class. Wonwoo was too busy writing notes and reading the books that he did not realize Mingyu's presence. The younger hugged him from behind and Wonwoo jumped in surprise. Mingyu chuckled and pressed a soft kiss on Wonwoo's cheek.

"Why didn't you come for lunch?" Mingyu asked as he played with the older's hair. Wonwoo pointed to his books and simply said 'studying' Mingyu pouted. There was definitely something wrong with the older but he didn't know what. Wonwoo pulled the chair beside him and signalled Mingyu to sit beside him. Mingyu sat beside and leaned over to see what Wonwoo was doing. Wonwoo looked at him and peck him on the cheek, watching as the younger's cheeks turned light pink. Mingyu whined and hit him weakly on the chest. Wonwoo laughed and Mingyu felt himself falling for the older all over again. Wonwoo caught the younger smiling and staring at him and looked at him with sparkling innocent eyes. Mingyu could not help himself and leaned forward, capturing the older's lips for a sweet kiss. They pulled away and Wonwoo looked at him, his eyes showing many emotions. The bell rang and Mingyu gave Wonwoo a peck on the cheek and lips before hugging the older and bidding the older farewell. 

As he was on his way to class, he bumped into a relatively short boy. He quickly offered to pull the boy up and found himself face to face with a really good looking boy. The boy smirked at him and pulled himself up. 

"Hello there beautiful. My name is Seungcheol. You're a hottie." Seungcheol said, winking at Mingyu.

Mingyu blushed and thought. 'Seungcheol? That name sounds so familiar.' He shook Seungcheol's hand and checked his watch, his mouth agape as he saw the timing. He pulled his hand away and bowed.

"I'm sorry but I'm almost late for my class! Bye!" Then, Mingyu sprinted off. Seungcheol chuckled as he watched that extremely good-looking boy run away. 

Mingyu managed to reached class before his teacher did and quickly settled down beside Hansol, panting hard like a mad dog. Hansol looked at him and laughed. Mingyu was going to glare at him but their teacher walking into the class prevented him from doing so. Mingyu turned to ask Hansol,

"Hey Hansol. Who's Seungcheol? His name souns so familiar but I can't remember a thing about that guy." He saw Hansol's eyes darken and Hansol hissed,

"Why did you suddenly bring that guy up." Mingyu frowned at his friend's sudden change of behaviour and replied,

"Oh. Just now, while I was on my way back to class, I bumped into someone and like I helped that person up and he said his name was Seungcheol that's why." Mingyu realized that Hansol eyes darkened further and he looked like he was so ready to murder everyone in the class, including Mingyu. Hansol turned to look at Mingyu and sighed, clenching his fists hard. Mingyu furrowed his eyebrows as he did not understand why Hansol was having such a reaction. He was about to ask the same question when Hansol replied him and oh, how he wished he did not ask Hansol.

"That guy you bumped into is Wonwoo's digusting ex."


Updated and looks like Wonwoo's ex is back...What's gonna happen? I feel really bad for making Mingyu such a jerk but you will realize how everything changes. Many of asked for Wonwoo's ex to come back and so I did but I shall see what Wonwoo's ex is going to do. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this chapter:)