Plan.

Wrecked Memories.

Seungcheol tried to block out all the punches Hansol was throwing at him. Chan pulled Hansol off Seungcheol desperately as Hansol was simply out of control. Hansol thrashed around and only stopped when he saw the two unconcious bodies on the ground.

"Mingyu! Wonwoo!" Hansol scrambled to Mingyu and shook him. Chan was calling the ambulance and Seungcheol just stood up and laughed. Hansol lunged towards him but Chan stopped him. Hansol was a mess. He was crying, his hair was all over the place and he was breathing hard. Seungcheol simply looked at him with a smiling face and limped away. Hansol tried to wake up Wonwoo and Mingyu but they were out cold completely. 

Seungcheol limped towards the benches on the school field and sat there. Suddenly, six boys approached him. He looked up and waved. The boys were glaring at him. 

"Stay away from Mingyu." Jisoo spat as he held the older's collar. Seungcheol laughed and patted the boy's hand.

"You like him too? HAHAHAHAH too bad he's with Wonwoo." Jisoo hated that name. He kneed the older in the stomach and growled.

"DON'T EVER SAY WONWOO!"

Seungcheol groaned in intense pain but managed to choke out,

"Work...with...me...and...we...can...get those two to....break up." Jisoo stopped clenching his fists and look at Seungcheol.

"Why should I believe you?" Jisoo asked as he narrowed his eyes. Seungcheol looked at him, smiling,

"Because you like him, Jisoo." Jisoo's eyes widened as he asked,

"How do you know that and how do you know my name?" Seungcheol just shrugged and pointed at Minghao and Seokmin.

"You two also like him." The three of them look at each other and looked away in fury. Seungcheol rolled his eyes as he sat up. 

"So are you going to work with me? May the strongest best man get the bride." Jisoo looked at the other two and nodded.

"Fine."

They sat in a circle, excluding the other three who were furious with Jisoo, Minghao and Seokmin. They stomped away to find an ambulance parked in the school carpark and ran to see who it was. When they saw Mingyu, they ran forward and gasped. Hansol looked at them as Chan was talking to one of the paramedics about what had happen and also the fact that Mingyu had hurt his head in the process.

"Who are you guys?" Hansol asked as he eyed them from head to toe. Jihoon, Soonyoung and Junghan looked at him and introduced themselves.

"Oh I am Jihoon. The boy with pink hair."

"I am Soonyoung. Blond freak."

"I am Junghan, Mingyu's friend."

Hansol nodded even though he was not very sure who they were still but explained what had happened to Mingyu and Wonwoo. They gasped and felt rage taking over their bodies when they heard the cause of Mingyu's unconcious state. They were never going to forgive Seungcheol.

In the meantime, Seungcheol was discussing with the other boys.

"Okay, so this is what you guys would do. Jisoo, you will go to the hospital and since Mingyu knocked his head hard, you convince him that you were dating him. I will distract Hansol out. Minghao and Seokmin go there and explain so that things go smoothly. I'll appear later." The boys agreed and got ready to go to the hospital. 

Hansol waited beside Mingyu while Chan waited by Wonwoo's side. Suddenly, Mingyu's finger moved and Hansol jumped in delight. Mingyu opened his eyes and Hansol was about to ask Mingyu how he felt when his phone went off.

"Hello?"
"Hi Hansol. It's Seungcheol."

"What do you want." 

"Come out. Let's talk."
"Fine but you have five minutes." Then Hansol walked out of the room. Jisoo, Seokmin and Minghao sneaked in and Mingyu looked at them.

"Who are you?" Mingyu asked as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"You don't remember me?" Mingyu shook his head.

"I am Jisoo, your boyfriend." Mingyu tilt his head to the sid and asked cutely,

"I had a boyfriend?" Jisoo nodded and walked over, kissing Mingyu on the forehead.

"You were my baby boy Mingyu." Jisoo said as he hugged Mingyu.

"Oh. Hi babe." Mingyu said as he hugged Jisoo back. Jisoo smiled and Seokmin then interrupted,

"Hi Mingyu! It's me and Minghao!" Jisoo glared at them but shrugged while Mingyu just waved at the and smiled. Jisoo looked at Mingyu and smiled which the younger smiled back and Jisoo kissed Mingyu on the cheek, making the younger blush. 

Hansol was making his way back to Mingyu's room after hearing Seungcheol speak rubbish for five minutes when Chan called him.

"Hey Chan. What's up?"
"Wonwoo woke up!" Chan exclaimed happily. Hansol grinned from ear-to-ear.

"Mingyu woke up too!" Hansol said as he heard Chan squeal. Wonwoo took Chan's phone and said,

"Hansol? Can you bring me to Mingyu?" Hansol agreed and made his way to Wonwoo's room. Seungcheol went to Mingyu's room and saw Jisoo and Mingyu hugging. He smirked as he could tell the plan was going smoothly. Jisoo saw Seungcheol and smiled brightly. 

Hansol walked in and tackled Wonwoo into a big hug. Chan joined in and Wonwoo laughed, patting both of their backs.

"Let's go see Mingyu, lover boy!" Then, the three of them made their way to Mingyu's room. When, they opened the door, they saw Seungcheol, Seokmin, Minghao and Jisoo. Jisoo was sitting beside Mingyu as Mingyu held his hand. Wonwoo's heart hurt at that sight but smiled at Mingyu. Mingyu smiled back, not knowing who that person was. Hansol and Chan glared at the people in the room except Mingyu and walked over to Mingyu. Mingyu waved at them and smiled.

"Hi Mingyu." Hansol and Chan said as they hugged Mingyu. Mingyu hugged them back and Wonwoo walked in, eyes not leaving Mingyu. 

"Hi Hansol and Chan." Mingyu saw Wonwoo and smiled. Hansol and Chan just watched as the two lover birds looked at each other but Hansol noticed something was wrong. Mingyu was looking at Wonwoo with uncertain eyes while Wonwoo looked at him the usual loving eyes.

"Hi Mingyu." Wonwoo said.

Mingyu stopped smiling and furrowed his eyebrows.

"I'm sorry but who are you?" 

Wonwoo felt his world breaking down as he watched Mingyu look at him with confused eyes.


Plot twist! So this story will go on. People will get hurt, People will be happy but this is just the beginning. I tried not to cry for Wonwoo while writing this:( Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed this chapter:)