Teach Me How To Swim

Baby Hyung

"Baek, I swear to God if you snap my swimming trunks one more ing time."

Giggling like an idiot, the brown haired boy ran across the sand and to the giant human road block known as Chanyeol.

"You're just too easy to annoy Kyunggie."

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, continuing to set up their little areas on the beach. You see, today was so boring and slow that when Minseokkie suggested a beach trip, all the others couldn't help but jump up and start packing.

Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol all laid out the towels and pulled out the snacks. Meanwhile, near the edge of the beach, the rest of the boys got dressed into their swimming trunks in the bathroom.

"Minnie hyung! Do you need help getting dressed?"

"Kai what the hell? Why would he want you helping him get dressed?"

"Shut up, Sehun!"

Minseok gave a sweet smile to the bickering maknaes, and shook his head. "Thank you, Kai-ya. But I can do it."

He disappeared into a stall and began undressing. Only to realize, he forgot his swimming trunks.

"U-uhm. You guys. I think I left my swim suit out there. C-can one of you hand it to me?"

Kris immediately grabbed the bag that held their clothes and smirked seeing Minseok's shorts sitting on top. "Why don't you come out and get them?"

Minseok blushed and was glad he was behind closed doors. "W-well, I'm not dressed."

Everybody's eyes went to the door where Minseok hid behind.

"You can still come out and get them, Minnie." Luhan spoke up.

"Luhaaaaan~" he whined, making Luhan's heart practically give out, to the point where he almost passed out. Chen rolled his eyes and grabbed Minseok's shorts from the bag and walked up to the stall door.

"Minnie, I have your shorts and I'll give them to you." He said. "But on one condition."

Minseok walked up to the door as well. "What is it?"

Chen smirked. "Call me Chen Oppa."

Also the boys furrowed their eyebrows in pure jealousy. There was no way Minseok would say it.

"Chen Oppa, please give me my shorts."

Oh my god.

Everyone practically squealed in delight, hearing Minseokkie say Oppa.

Smiling triumphantly, Chen tossed Minseok his shorts over the door.

After dressing himself, Minseok stepped out of the stall with a cute smile. "Let's go play on the beach." He cheered, running out.

It took everyone holding each other back from chasing after him.

Once they had all reached the beach, they all gathered to eat snacks. Tao had taken his place next to Minseok and was feeding him chips and fruit while Luhan took his place behind Minseok, hugging his waist, and asking 'Minnie, feed me please.'

Chanyeol took his place on the other side of Minseok and continually commented on how cute he looked with his hamster like cheeks filled with food. After finishing the snack prepared ever so well by Chef Kyungsoo, they all decided to play a game.

"How about we make out with each other and the first one to get a loses. I'll go first. Minnie come here." Luhan said quicker than the rest could think.

Sehun karate chopped Luhan's neck and rolled his eyes."How about we play to see who is stronger. We pair up, one person hangs onto the another. Then the other person tries to swim as far as possible. "

"That's a good idea. Let's have the smaller ones choose who'll carry them." Kai added.

"Right. Minseokkie, Suho, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Chen, and Lay. You guys choose who carries you. Minseok, you choose first." Chanyeol announced.

Kris, Kai, Sehun, Luhan, Tao, and Chanyeol lined up waited to be picked.

Minseok hummed, looking at his choices, seeming to miss the looks thrown at him. The air kisses, cheesy winks, and sly smirks.

"I'll choose Kris-ge." He said softly, walking up to the taller boy and grabbing his hand. Kris let out an unmanly squeal before clearing his throat and sending smug smiles to the other more distraught boys.

A few minutes later, the rest had taken their picks.

It was Kris and Minseok. Kai and Kyungsoo. Sehun and Chen. Luhan and Lay. Tao and Suho. Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

Hey all made their way to the water and went in waist deep.

"Alright, get set!" Chanyeol said. The smaller of the pairs, climbed onto their partners backs and climbed to them.

"Ready...."

The taller of the pair took deep breathes, ready for the underwater battle.

"GO!"

They all took off. Some swimming fast, some already giving up. It's was Tao in first, Kai second, Sehun in third, Luhan fourth, Kris fifth, and Chanyeol hilariously struggling to stay above water.

Minseok pouted seeing them so far behind. "Kris-ge, you can do it!" He cheered hoping to liven Kris's spirit.

"Oh god my heart is Superman, but my body is Clark Kent!" Kris wailed out.

"I believe in you, Kris-ge!" Minseok smiled, leaning over to place a kiss on Kris's cheek.

That sparked something. The Superman theme song was hummed loudly by Kris as he flailed his long limbs, swimming faster than anyone could ever dream of. Soon he pasted all of the other boys and stood neck deep in the water.

"VICTORY!" He shouted as all the others groaned in defeat.

Swimming back to the shore, Minseok jumped off of Kris's back and hugged his waist tightly, cheering.

"How did you do that Gege?" Tao asked, collasping from exhaustion.

"Well you see, I kept telling myself to chanel my inner Superman. I just needed to look deep." Kris said, his cold city guys aura coming back.

Minseok giggled. "I kissed his cheek and he started swimming faster."

Kris blushed as he received many teasing comments from the younger boys.

"What other good ideas do you have, Sehunnie?" Minseok asked, tilting his head cutely.

Sehun resisted to urge to tackle hug his hyung and thought for a minute. "A game of chicken?" He asked, looking for signs of approval.

"Chicken? You mean where we touch someone until they get uncomfortable? Good idea! I'll go first, Minnie baby, come to Luha-"

"NO! It's where one person sits on another person's shoulders and tries to push off his opponent." Sehun interuppted, face palming at his erted hyung.

"Oh, that's good too." 

"Can I keep my partner?" Kris asked. They were all about to decline when Minseok spoke up.

"Yes, I wanna stay with Kris-ge." He said hugging Kris's arm.

"Fine, but Lay and I want to go against you two." Luhan demanded. After agreeing, Minseok was sat on Kris's shoulders while Lay was sat on Luhan's shoulders.

"Ok, ready...set...." Baekhyun said raising his arm.

"Go!" He exclaimed, dropping his arm down.

Minseok and Lay, both wrestled with each other, as Kris and Luhan struggled to keep them up. The others boys cheered in the background as the two smaller boys wrestled.

Kris decided he could be of use to win this game. All he needed to do was make Luhan angry. Or jealous...

"I never knew how muscular Minnie's thighs are. It amazing." He informed the blonde boy who narrowed his eyes. "Or how soft his lips are. Maybe I can get him to kiss me again."

Luhan growled. "Keep your hands off my baby!"

"Your baby also has a nice . Just saying."

That's it!

Luhan promptly pushed Lay off his shoulders and kneed Kris right in between the legs making the older boy howl in pain and let Minseok fall into the water.

Everyone ran into the water and directly to where Minseok fell.

"What happened?"

"Is he okay?"

"Did he get hurt?"

"What the actual hell?"

All questions halted as Minseok emerged from the water. Everyone stared at him. Not only did he look extremely hot, soaked in water, but he was also missing something. Something important. Their eyes traveled south.

"What are you all staring at?" Minseok asked before following their eyes. Then he realized, his swimming trunks had fallen off. With a scream, he dove under the water, hoping to cover himself and frantically searches for his shorts despite his friend's telling him to come back up.

He had already swam away from everyone, and was standing neck deep in the ocean, face redder that a tomato.

All he could think was how he would never come to the beach again.

While on the other hand, the others began to help look for his shorts while planning their next beach trip.

 

 

 

 

-

A/N ;- 

this chapter kinda i'm sorry.

but someone requested xiuharem at the beach so TADAAA

i hope you liked it.