Winner's Kiss

Baby Hyung

warning ;- this will contain quite a bit of cursing.

-

"DIE YOU FIRE BREATHING BASTARD"

"TRY ME, YOU FARTING MANIAC"

Curses and threats were constantly flying out of Chanyeol and Chen's mouth as the two played Smash Brothers on the Wii.

"Nononononononono- DAMMIT!"

"HA! IN YOUR FACE, I WIN!"

Chanyeol pouted as he threw the remote controller down on the floor, face red from the intense gaming he just went through.

"Game over?"

"Hehe, yep!"

"Thank god!" Luhan removed his hands from Minseok's ears. "You can't yell out words like that. What if XiuXiu starts to use them, hmm?"

Chen smiled sheepishly and apologized before prancing over to the refrigerator to get a drink.

"I'd like to play the game. It looks fun!" Minseok smiled.

Chen swallowed the milk in his mouth before making a small noise, unsure about the idea of Minseok playing a violent video game.

"I dunno, hyung. It may be too intense for you." He said. Although Chen was fully aware that six year olds played Smash Brothers, his cutie hyung was far too innocent and fragile to play a game that involved violent moves to their opponents. Not only that, but even in a game, who would dare hit Minseok?

"But....I really want to.." He pouted.

That pout.

Oh god.

His heart melted.

"I'll set it up for you."

Minseok let out the most adorable squeal of delight that had Luhan biting back the urge to crush him in a hug. Shooting up from the table, he grabbed Chen's hand and pulled him into the living room and plopped down onto the couch.

"So...how do you play?" He asked holding the controller in his hand, upside down.

Chuckling at his cuteness, Chen sat beside Minseok and carefully explained the buttons and the objective of the game. After receiving and understanding nod from Minseok, he set up the game to restart. Minseok choose Pikachu as his character and tried to imitate the signature cheer the character made causing Chen to almost faint from the overwhelming adorableness.

Chen sat back and watched as Minseok played against the computer programmed oppnent, and surprisingly, he was winning. Chanyeol came running in upon hearing the familiar music that went along with the game.

"Hey you're playing without m-, oh, Hi hyung!" His famous wide grin spread on his face as he sat on the other side of Minseok and wrapped both arms around his waist.

"Minseokkie wanted to play so I set it up for him. He's doing quite well!" Chen exclaimed doing his best to ignore Chanyeol hugging him.

"I wanna play too!" He whined. 

"You can play after me, okay Channie?" 

Chanyeol all but squealed at the cute nickname given to him by his equally cute hyung. "Okay, Minnie."

A few minutes later, Minseok had won, and passed the controller to Chanyeol. "ChenChen, play with me!"

"You want to get your beaten again? As you wish." Che shrugged, grabbing the second controller. "Minnie hyung. Do you wanna play?"

"No wait! We all can't be on the same team. And I don't wanna hurt Minseok."

"Ah, true." Chen sighed.

"It's okay!" Minseok smiled his gummy smile that could heal sick people and make angels sing. "I'll watch. Ooh! Or I'll do something for the winner!" He suggested.

"Do something? Like what?" Chanyeol questioned, his interest had been piqued  

"I dunno." Minseok shrugged. "I could make food, or buy you something, or give a kiss, or-"

"Kiss kiss kiss!" Chen immediately chanted.

Minseok smile and nodded. "Okay then. I'll give a kiss to the winner!"

Chanyeol and Chen immediately glared at each other. World War Three was about to begin in the house.

"May the best man win."

"I intend to."

The game started and so did the threats.

", stop attacking me and let me get the power up ball!"

"Stop attacking you? Really bro? Thats the entire point of the game- HEY!"

"HAHA IT CHEN!"

The two boys had sunken down to the floor as their harsh movements couldn't be contained on the couch. This was getting serious. One of them was getting a kiss from Minseok. And they didn't care what insults and underhanded tricks they had to do to get it.

"Oh hell no, dickbreath, you're gonna pay for that."

"Not likely, Kim Dae. I have two more lives than you."

"GOD DAMMIT, CHAN ING YEOL!"

As the battle progressed, so did the harsh words and sneaky tricks.

Chanyeol had tickled Chen at one point, which then Chen started to attack Chanyeol in real life, leaving many bruises might I add, to which Chanyeol had just now unplugged Chen's remote, sending him into a panic.

"WHY WOULD YOU-"

"Just. One. More. Hit. And. I. HAHAHAHAHAHA! I WINNNNN!"

Chanyeol jumped up from the floor and proceeded to skip around the room while Minseok followed him. The two celebrating boys held hands as they spun in circles while Chen had slumped onto his knees and stared at the unplugged remote  

I'll end that giant and make it look like an accident.

"Can I get my kiss now, Minnie?'' He asked, now out of breath from the yelling.

Minseok smiled and nodded happily. "A promise is a promise. Come~" he motioned for Chanyeol to lean down since he was too short even if he stood on his tippy toes.

Chanyeol gladly complied with his wishes, closing his eyes and waited for the kiss to come....but....it took a while. You see, he couldn't see Minseok struggling to reach his cheek. Poor boy was so short and Chanyeol was so tall, it wasn't a good combination. 

Just as Minseok was able to reach and was about to plant a kiss on the younger's cheek, the front door flew open and in entered Kyungsoo, Kai, Suho, Kris, Lay, Sehun, Tao, and Baekhyun. All of them with armfulls of groceries.

Chanyeol opened his eyes and turned his head d to see the new comers but was welcomed with something else. Something very warm. And soft. And small.

Oh my god.

Everyone, including Chanyeol's and Minseok's eyes went wide.

I'M ACTUALLY KISSING KIM MINSEOK ON THE MOUTH.

Minseok pulled away in a panic, red faced and mouth sputtering for an excuse. "I-I...I-I'm s-so so so sorry, I-I didn't....I-I mean that wasn't I-I.."

"Omo, Minseok hyung..." Okay Chanyeol was feeling light headed. He had just kissed Minseok. Kim Minseok. Universal Cutie Kim Minseok. On the mouth. He was two seconds from passing out. That is, if Luhan wasn't yelling at him.

"PARK ING CHANYEOL WHAT IN THE FRESH HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!."

"Chanyeol, Chanyeol, I'm so sorry!"

"Bruh, how soft were his lips?"

"OH SEHUN, YOU BETTER BACK OFF MY BABY!."

Chanyeol's light headedness became more and more evident, and his consciousness began leaving him as he began slipping down to the floor. Can you blame him? He actually kissed Minseok.

"Dude I think he's gonna pass out."

"Was his kiss that hot?"

"KAI!"

"Did either of you use tongue?"

"KRIS!"

"What? I'm curious. Maybe I'd like to teach Minseok french kissing one day."

"YOU DO, AND I CHOP OFF YOUR !"

"Luhannie, what's a ?"

"I'll show you later Minnie baby."

"LUHAN!"

And that's the story of how Chanyeol ended up passing out on the living room floor and Luhan ended up not being able to touch or go within a 50 foot radius of Minseok for an entire week.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-

A/N ;-

Minnie's kisses must be HOT! lol

I hoped you liked this. Someone suggested that EXO play a game and Minseok give a kiss to the winner so here we go!

I will try to write more, I've been extremely busy lately.

I'm sorry.