Nightmares

Baby Hyung

A/N ;- i'm sorry but its gonna be short

 

 

Minseok was a big boy. He was strong, brave, and confident.

And he just had a dream of being chased by a giant spider.

"Y—Yeollie?"

Said giant bolted up from his slumber. Still in a sleep daze, Chanyeol blinked a few times before his vision cleared.

"Minnie hyung?" He asked? Said boy nodded and walked closer. "What's wrong?"

Minseok pouted. "I had a bad dream. Can I sleep with you?"

Chanyeol blinked dumbfounded. Was he dreaming at the moment? Or was Kim Minseok really asking to sleep with him? Either way, there's no way in hell he's passing up this opportunity.

"Yeah, yeah. Of course you can, hyung." He said scooting over and pulling back the covers for Minseok to get in. Smiling, Minseok slipped under the covers, snuggling against the warmth.

"Thank you, Yeollie." He mumbled.

"No problem, Minnie." 

Leaning over, Minseok planted a thank you kiss on Chanyeol's cheek before turning over to face away from Chanyeol, already dozing off.

Chanyeol must be dreaming. 

He has Minseok in his bed.

He has Minseok in his bed.

He has Minseok in his bed.

Oh how he wanted to cuddle his hyung. But he didn't want to scare him off either. Tricky.

Maybe if he pretended to be asleep and 'accidentally' put his arm around Minseok. Or if he pretended to have a bad dream and then— 

Who's snoring?

Chanyeol peeked over at Minseok who had already fallen asleep.

Oh.

This could work too.

Carefully, Chanyeol draped his arm across Minseok's waist. Instinctively, Minseok scooted back into Chanyeol's chest, snuggling against him. Chanyeol's inner fangirl threatened to come out. Gently squeezing his waist once, Chanyeol happily buried his face into Minseok's neck.

Inhaling Minseok's sweet scent, Chanyeol let sleep over take him.

"CHAN ING YEOL!"

Said giant once again bolted up . Rubbing the sleep from his eyes, he looked up to see a very  pissed off Luhan looming over him.

Minseok somehow was still asleep.

"What in the hell are you doing with my Minnie, hm? Tainting his innocence!? Hmm!?"

"Luhan hyung, no i—"

"Lu—ge?"

Luhan's expression changed to a soft one as he dropped to his knees. Coming to eye level with a now awaking Minseok.

"Hey Minnie." He said softly.

Minseok rubbed his eyes and yawned cutely. It had Luhan and Chanyeol fighting the urge to pounce on him.

"What are you doing in Yeollie's bed?"

Minseok sat up. "I—I had a nightmare, Lu—ge. I was scared."

Luhan frowned.

"I'm sorry. But you know you couldve gotten in bed with me."

"Yeah I know but," Minseok blushed. "I wanted Chanyeol."

Chanyeol couldn't fight the proud that made its way to his face. However it quickly went away after seeing the death glare Luhan sent him.

"Why, Minnie?"

"Because I dreamt that Chanyeol saved me from a giant spider."

Oh that's adorable.

"Aw hyung!" Chanyeol cooed, wrapping his arms around Minseok's waist. "I will always save you from spiders."

Ignoring Luhan, Chanyeol sprayed kisses all over Minseok's face drawing out cute giggles from the older.

"Okay okay. I need to go get dressed. Thank you for letting me sleep here Yeollie." Minseok smiled, getting up and leaving.

Luhan simply stood there, staring down Chanyeol.

"You'd save Minseok from spiders, huh? Well good to know you're not bothered by spiders." He said simply before walking towards the door.

Chanyeol narrowed his eyes.

"What do you mean by that hyung?"

"Oh nothing." Luhan smirked. "I just hope you get a good rest tonight."

Chanyeol's eyes widen.

"H-hyung, wait, Luhan hyung! DON'T PUT SPIDERS IN MY BED!"